PDA

View Full Version : Energy Drinks

TwisterLOON46
10-27-2014, 06:49 PM
Recently, I have started drinking energy drinks. To be more peticular, Drinking Rip It. I think it's evolving into a problem/addiction :sweatdrop: I had my first ever energy drink yesterday, and today I bought 2 more, they are soo good.

Any tips/comments/experiences feel free to post them.
PS: I love doctor terms and big words that I'll need to search up!

Thanks guys! :o

26FtW26
10-27-2014, 07:07 PM
lel its not an addiction yet i dont think

kk

_Lennart_
10-27-2014, 07:11 PM
DRINK RED BULL

for every red bull u drink, they will have to pay u back, their fake motto so yea

FishBot
10-27-2014, 07:12 PM
Recently, I have started drinking energy drinks. To be more peticular, Drinking Rip It. I think it's evolving into a problem/addiction :sweatdrop: I had my first ever energy drink yesterday, and today I bought 2 more, they are soo good.

drugs later. Take a quit. Your adrenaline producing organs get jolted by sugar, providing an unhealy response to nerves and the brain. STAHP DRINKING DAT

TwisterLOON46
10-27-2014, 07:13 PM
DRINK RED BULL

for every red bull u drink, they will have to pay u back, their fake motto so yea

I don't think they sell them to 14 year olds. :cry:

Trollrage
10-27-2014, 07:15 PM
I don't think they sell them to 14 year olds. :cry:

They do....
And I'm 13...

TwisterLOON46
10-27-2014, 07:18 PM
They do....
And I'm 13...

Serious? TO THE VARIETY STORE! after work..:cry:

grapezzzz19
10-27-2014, 07:26 PM
your evolving into an addiction.

mudkip is evolving into a marshtomp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sobKmzoQTk0

see the difference? i dont.

TwisterLOON46
10-27-2014, 07:27 PM
your evolving into an addiction.

mudkip is evolving into a marshtomp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sobKmzoQTk0

see the difference? i dont.

POKEMON reference! I KNEW someone would catch on!:panic:

Zippie701
10-27-2014, 07:51 PM
Ha, you know what I drink...

PURPLE585
10-27-2014, 08:00 PM
Wut do energy drinks taste like.

Trollrage
10-27-2014, 08:01 PM

Like...umm How should I describe it?
Like... Energy Drink?

/troll

TwisterLOON46
10-27-2014, 08:03 PM

Like heaven

Aquarml
10-27-2014, 08:04 PM
Just stick with coke, fanta, lemonade, Pepsi and all the unhealthy soft drinks. I guess it's better than Energy drinks for a number of reasons.

P.s I have never had an energy drink and I don't plan to.

PURPLE585
10-27-2014, 08:05 PM
Just stick with coke, fanta, lemonade, Pepsi and all the unhealthy soft drinks. I guess it's better than Energy drinks for a number of reasons.

I'm a Fanta addict.

Too bad I only get one every 3-5 weeks ;-;

TwisterLOON46
10-27-2014, 08:06 PM

I never thought I would have one either, then my friend gave me one. :sweatdrop:

PolarisHD
10-27-2014, 08:08 PM
DRINK RED BULL

They also give you wings ;)

Mountain dew are 4 the cool kidz

TwisterLOON46
10-27-2014, 08:11 PM
They also give you wings ;)

Mountain dew are 4 the cool kidz

Haha true dat

darksnake99
10-27-2014, 08:15 PM
I don't see the point in energy drinks. Eating a meal in the morning should give you enough energy until lunch. Besides, I don't like sugary drinks much. I mostly drink water. But sometimes maybe a root beer or a Coca-Cola is nice. Just don't drink it. Stop the addiction early. And if you want a big word to look up, here: cytomegalovirus.

TwisterLOON46
10-27-2014, 08:23 PM
I don't see the point in energy drinks. Eating a meal in the morning should give you enough energy until lunch. Besides, I don't like sugary drinks much. I mostly drink water. But sometimes maybe a root beer or a Coca-Cola is nice. Just don't drink it. Stop the addiction early. And if you want a big word to look up, here: cytomegalovirus.

Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a common virus that can infect almost anyone. Most people don't know they have CMV because it rarely causes symptoms. However, if you're pregnant or have a weakened immune system, CMV is cause for concern.

Once infected with CMV, your body retains the virus for life. However, CMV usually remains dormant if you're healthy.

CMV spreads from person to person through body fluids, such as blood, saliva, urine, semen and breast milk. CMV spread through breast milk usually doesn't make the baby sick. However, if you are pregnant and develop an active infection, you can pass the virus to your baby.

There's no cure for CMV, but drugs can help treat newborns and people with weak immune systems.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/cmv/basics/definition/con-20029514

Boomer
10-27-2014, 08:30 PM
I'm a Fanta addict.

Too bad I only get one every 3-5 weeks ;-;

Mountain Dew Voltage 4 lyfe!

_Lennart_
10-27-2014, 08:31 PM
ok guys

you are all noobs

ice tea peach flavour

for the awesome kidz

playerde
10-27-2014, 08:56 PM

Umm... read this
http://www.cspinet.org/new/201406251.html
Don't blame me if u freak out.

TwisterLOON46
10-27-2014, 09:01 PM
Umm... read this
http://www.cspinet.org/new/201406251.html
Don't blame me if u freak out.

Cool. 54649

syrup
10-27-2014, 09:06 PM
Listed in order of most common to least common:

Palpitations / tachycardia.

Tremor / shaking.

Agitation / restlessness.

Gastrointestinal upset.

Chest pain / ischaemia.

Dizziness / syncope.

Paraesthesia (tingling or numbing of the skin)

Insomnia.

Citation; http://www.caffeineinformer.com/energy-drink-side-effects

I had a teacher who used to work for technology/robotics classes, and she always had a Rockstar energy drink, she wasn't bothered by it but she had to have a caffeine crash, not a day went by she didn't have one, 2 most of the time and sometimes 3.

muntasir
10-27-2014, 09:08 PM
ENERGY DRINK IS BAD FOR UR HEALTH DONT DRINK IT UNLESS UR A HARDCORE SPORTS MAN

ParkourDevil
10-27-2014, 09:18 PM
Energy Drinks are bad for your health. They can cause heart attack. Don't drink them unless it is really necessary! Drink Soda or Juice, not Energy Drinks! They can cause damage to your heart!

- - - Updated - - -

ENERGY DRINK IS BAD FOR UR HEALTH DONT DRINK IT UNLESS UR A HARDCORE SPORTS MAN

No, if you drink Energy Drink and do sports at the same time, it doubles the risk that your heart can get damaged.

optimuswhat
10-27-2014, 10:00 PM
Energy drinks contain a lot of caffeine. Drinking too much will result in a heart attack.

Did you know: a man had a spoon of caffeine. When ingested, he died almost immediately.

CoryT
10-27-2014, 10:03 PM

LOL

I have the same problem but then I decided to have 1 RIPITTM Per month

Rip it are actucally bad for your kidneys

....I just drink coffee ...its a better alternative

iiFarmGT
10-28-2014, 08:54 PM
They sell them to anyone where I live £1 for a energy drink hell yeah

Rockstar and Monster Energy are my fav

Psycho
10-29-2014, 11:22 AM