PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick message <3

GummiBear
10-29-2014, 11:30 AM
By the time you read this, I'm probably already banned again and my main account may be banned longer for evading a ban unless mumma Solorien has mercy on my soul, yeah I'm banned. xP

Anyway, my friend was on my device at my house (using IP and device, dang) and he made an account called Abhorrent which I'm sure y'all have heard of.

So, he unintentionally got me banned by causing drama and such which sucked. It WAS only for a week, but I may be banned longer now as I mentioned above.

Anyway, that is why I am banned. When I am unbanned the fan fictions shall start and my art competion shall end, keep them both alive please.

~~~~~~
I would also like to thank you all for the birthday wishes and gifts (Thanks Areodax for making me a girl).
It has been great and I would like to thank Orenji/Phanton for hosting it and posting the thread.

~~~~~~
Now until I am unbanned, I suppose I can keep playing my xbox and watching TV shows.
I got Fallen Skies today. I gotta watch tonight's episode of The 100 tomorrow. I gotta watch The Walking Dead every Monday/Tuesday. I gotta stay in anticipation for Game of Thrones.
I actually have a lot to do especially watch 2 whole seasons of Fallen Skies.

~~~~~~
Add me on Kik at HazzandXander or Xbox at GummiBear65 to keep in touch.

~~~~~~
What have I missed though?

qmams
10-29-2014, 11:33 AM
i am sorry for you but can you tell me why you get ban in your birthday are you scam or do something wrong

GummiBear
10-29-2014, 11:35 AM
i am sorry for you but can you tell me why you get ban in your birthday are you scam or do something wrong

I clearly said why I got banned in the thread.
I got banned in forums, not in game.

qmams
10-29-2014, 11:36 AM
are you spam why you got banned from forums

GummiBear
10-29-2014, 11:39 AM
are you spam why you got banned from forums

Please, read the thread before asking questions. Your question has been answered in the thread. (: