PDA

View Full Version : Irl /fp moment Immature Friends..

PacksForAll
10-30-2014, 01:11 AM
Ok so me and my friend was walking to target today and he wanted to show me something cool he can do on this rolling thing in a park play ground. I told him that little kids are there and they might copy you and get hurt. He didnt listen. He got on the rolling thing and then he epicly failed. He slipped and hit his stomach and started cussing. The little kids saw and ran away. After that we just continued walking to target.

Anyone got an IRL /fp moment?

Megazork
10-30-2014, 01:13 AM
It was awards assembly and this guy I knew that acts all arrogant and tough was walking up the stage to get his award. He actually ripped a fart and he was close enough for the microphone to amplify that. I couldn't breathe that day.

lolgal96
10-30-2014, 01:26 AM
Once I was watching Pokemon. Jessie and James were disguised very badly to trick Ash and the gang.
Ash didn't notice.
/fp

Zfert
10-30-2014, 02:32 AM
One time I tripped over a grandma while running backwards.

TheFanoftech
10-30-2014, 02:34 AM
My friend Franky was yelling the Anaconda song in the luchroom, when all of a sudden the lunchroom got pretty quiet and you could hear him loud. Lol.

PoorBoy
10-30-2014, 07:55 AM
When your friend grabs your ipod then starts taking a but load of selfies while its in lock mode /fp.

Amd
10-30-2014, 07:58 AM
My friend was throwing me my bag.He was at one end of the room and me on the other end.Fan was on.It gets caught by the fan and then is launched out of the window into a tree./fp /fp /fp /fp /fp.Made him get it and he hurt himself...good for him kk

Mahmoud
10-30-2014, 08:01 AM
When my brother try to say something in English and he always fail..

Cocomonkey
10-30-2014, 08:08 AM
SCHOOL:

1. When talking about a teacher you hate, and she's on lunch duty within hearing distance.

2. Pretending to take selfies with friends, when you are actually taking pictures of teachers, and they notice because of how obvious it seems.

3. Talking about Growtopia a tad bit too loud in school hallways and lunchtimes.

Me: "Yeah, i farmed all my gold last night because i'm saving up for Halloween."
Friend: "Well, i bought 5 diamond rings to sacrifice."

Randoms: ***...gold? Diamond rings?

LLawliet
10-30-2014, 08:13 AM
Falling asleep in church/school.

Mahmoud
10-30-2014, 08:16 AM
Falling asleep in church/school.

I once slept in school it was the end of the year tests and I got A I wonder how?!

_Lennart_
10-30-2014, 09:31 AM
kk, this is not FULL friends but anyway some were my friends

but once some guys were throwing pears on another guy (idk lol) then the other guy went to the teacher and told him what happend, then he accused me to do it too, the teacher did not believe me even tho the rest of the guys told him i did not do anything, then when he said dont do this again i told him that i didnt do it, and then he said sorry,

i mean ***, it was a friday and i wanted to get home but had to spend a hour there because of that moron who lied

the pear story is true

i facepalmed my way home

- - - Updated - - -

i got one more

i did this to a friend

i was at our lockers going for lunch, then my friend coughed and i started telling everyone he had ebola and there were 2 teachers outside .-.

lol it was horrible