PDA

View Full Version : Da Guide to be a "Normal Forumer"

HerobrineFan
10-30-2014, 01:54 AM
NOTE:This is meant for fun.Do not start DRAMA!

If you have good ways.This thread can be EDITED!

Hey You! That Guy who wants to become a Normal Forumer OR...Some Old Forumer who just wants to stalk this thread.This Guide is 100% gonna make you a Normal Forumer! Like Uhh..Erm..LolGal96 and uh..Lennart! Studied and Made by the *laughs* me.It will make you a Normal Forumer! (No.Megazork or others are not NORMAL FORUMERS.They are Actors/Actress Forumers)So here's your guide!

Getting a Fab Start

So you want to get a Fab Avatar.Profile Picture.And a Signature! To start of your A and P Picture.I recommend using a GIF Or A Nice Picture of something you like.(Video Game.Real life Selfie.In Game Selfie ect).For your Signature I recommend using 2-3 Pictures and something that introduces your self.(Meet ______! The _______ _______ of the forums!) and use the BB Code guide which can be found in Page 1-3 in the RTSoft Tavern Sub Forum!

Forum Dictionary

Don't know what "Wrong Sub Forum" or "bæ" mean? Here's the Forum Dictionary.Which tells you 50 Percent of words Forumers say Everyday!

-Fanfic-A Story Based on 2 or more people including romance,action,or other kind of genre

-Wrong Sub Forum-A Command telling that it's in the Wrong Sub Forum.

-Nub-A Joke mostly used by Forumers

-Bæ/bb-Your Fictional BF/GF on the forums.

This is mostly the words used by Forumers.So hoped you learned something!

Forum Jobs

Will be made soon! Hint-Yes! There are jobs for Forumers..)

Guide will be finished soon.I iz to lazeh

DailyGamer
10-30-2014, 01:57 AM
Your signature always scares me O.O

_Lennart_
10-30-2014, 09:35 AM
how am i a normal forumer

kk forget it im so awesome i am one

best guide ever 1/1 no h8 m8

Cocomonkey
10-30-2014, 09:44 AM
How to: Be a normal forumer.

Act like yourself.

_Lennart_
10-30-2014, 09:47 AM
How to: Be a normal forumer.

Act like yourself.

*gets 8 infractions*

*gets id banned for ever*

kk that is me irl

OMG

WHAT IF GORDON RAMSAY WAS IN THIS FORUM AND HE HAD TO ACT HIMSELF

his first thread would be here about food and it would be filled with swear words

*gets 1000000000 infractions in first post*

*gets banned for one day*

Nope
10-30-2014, 11:41 AM
I would have listened if the original poster was qualified to be a normal forumer.

Carnage
10-30-2014, 11:43 AM
I would have listened if the original poster was qualified to be a normal forumer.

I think the proper question would be, "What is normal in his perspective?". Would be much better don't you agree?