PDA

View Full Version : Dragon signatures:)

l0l
04-18-2013, 06:33 PM
Im just curious... Who clicked the dragon signature after me and wanted to have their own?)) The wholes story is, I was hanging out at another forum (not rtsoft) and accidently tapped (i was on ipad) the dragon thingie.. Well, I closed it, and the next day I clicked that on my pc and made some dragons for u to click. Adter a couple of days, I started to see these signatures popping up in the Growtopia forums. So I'm curious, how excactly was it infecting:D? Write the nickname of the person who you saw have a dragon and the date (if u remember it lol) if u r curious too:)

XD3FORM3DMAGMAX
04-19-2013, 03:13 PM
Im just curious... Who clicked the dragon signature after me and wanted to have their own?)) The wholes story is, I was hanging out at another forum (not rtsoft) and accidently tapped (i was on ipad) the dragon thingie.. Well, I closed it, and the next day I clicked that on my pc and made some dragons for u to click. Adter a couple of days, I started to see these signatures popping up in the Growtopia forums. So I'm curious, how excactly was it infecting:D? Write the nickname of the person who you saw have a dragon and the date (if u remember it lol) if u r curious too:)

I got my dragons from magicalfishy just yesterday! :D

XD3FORM3DMAGMAX
04-19-2013, 03:14 PM

Its like an :excl:APOCALYPSE!:excl: Lol