PDA

View Full Version : Can't get it off my mind.

BudderMeow
11-02-2014, 12:30 AM
A few hours ago I was reading some replies then saw a bad word.
I was JUST telling him that profanities aren't allowed then him and another cyber bully (not telling name) started saying that it isn't a bad word.
Then they started bashing me and started calling me a "minimod" although I don't want/need to be a mod and I was just telling them that I hate bad words.

I know that it's over now...
I know that I'm stronger than both of them...
I know that I should ignore them...
And I know that I have the abilitily to pretend it didn't happen...
But I still can't get it off my mind.

I was doing homework to get it off but I kept getting distracted when I'm half way done.

So does anyone else have any advice for me to stop thinking about it?

SAMDACAT
11-02-2014, 12:32 AM
A few hours ago I was reading some replies then saw a bad word.
I was JUST telling him that profanities aren't allowed then him and another cyber bully (not telling name) started saying that it isn't a bad word.
Then they started bashing me and started calling me a "minimod" although I don't want/need to be a mod and I was just telling them that I hate bad words.

I know that it's over now...
I know that I'm stronger than both of them...
I know that I should ignore them...
And I know that I have the abilitily to pretend it didn't happen...
But I still can't get it off my mind.

I was doing homework to get it off but I kept getting distracted when I'm half way done.

So does anyone else have any advice for me to stop thinking about it?

Think of yourself eating a cookie in your mansion, as they beg you for money because they got fired for being a bully at 8 years old.

BudderMeow
11-02-2014, 12:33 AM
Think of yourself eating a cookie in your mansion, as they beg you for money because they got fired for being a bully at 8 years old.

That made me feel slightly better...slightly...