PDA

View Full Version : True fact on event or new items spawn BEWARE THE SCAMMERS

+UNIVERSIAL+
11-02-2014, 04:37 AM
I dont know if you guys realized this but the amount of scams are always bigger on events or new items spawn. I realize this today, 3rd day of the halloween event, 3 of my close friends got scammed. I'm sure it's because they enjoyed too much the event amd didnt took in consideration they can also get scam!!!!! "ALARM" PLEASE GUYS AND GIRLS WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! scammers are everywhere and event if its your close friend, ... , are you sure he would never scam, are you sure that to let him borrow this amazing thing worth the risk? always beware scammers, always make sure to lock your things, so like this you will enjoy the game completly!!

Have fun everyone ;)

UNIVERSIAL
you can come say hi in one of thse world : MYSTERYJAIL, UNiVERSIAL, THEBREAKSTER

BudderMeow
11-02-2014, 05:10 AM
I dont know if you guys realized this but the amount of scams are always bigger on events or new items spawn. I realize this today, 3rd day of the halloween event, 3 of my close friends got scammed. I'm sure it's because they enjoyed too much the event amd didnt took in consideration they can also get scam!!!!! "ALARM" PLEASE GUYS AND GIRLS WAKE UP!!!!!!!!! scammers are everywhere and event if its your close friend, ... , are you sure he would never scam, are you sure that to let him borrow this amazing thing worth the risk? always beware scammers, always make sure to lock your things, so like this you will enjoy the game completly!!

Have fun everyone ;)

UNIVERSIAL
you can come say hi in one of thse world : MYSTERYJAIL, UNiVERSIAL, THEBREAKSTER

Welcome to the forums :3
You did post in the wrong subforum but that's alright since your new and didn't know.

And it looks like you don't know how to make a signature.
Just click on "settings" on the top right corner.
Click the "edit signature" on the left side of the screen.
Then do whatever you want (but keep it less than 20 lines long or mommy @Solorien will get you :ninja:) or just do [spoiler]*text here*[ /spoiler] (without the space) to keep it short