PDA

View Full Version : humanity....

Mahmoud
11-04-2014, 11:47 AM
After watching Automata movie which was kinda a but boring in some scenes and sad at some scenes..

I just noticed that humans are this world disease. The kill anything like it doesn't have an life. They kill living nature for their own good. And Nuke earth wow... destroying the planet that keep them alive. .. *clap* and killing each others...Wow Ebola is much better then this...

Humans only care about money which is green piece of paper?!
they even kill anything anyone for just that green paper..

I don't get it... killing humans? Isn't humans are all from the same father and mother the 2 first humans...so why killing your brothers or cousin at war or somewhere... it doesn't make any sense... at all?!

I feel bad and sad at all those souls are wasted away for absolutely dump reason! A human life is priceless who ever he was a poor guy next to corner his life is priceless.. This planet is priceless we should love and keep it good not nuke some lands of it or kill any kind of living on it...

imagine 20 years later if we kept doing the same thing or even worse will we exist anymore? I don't think so..

~Mahmoud le Frog

Mahmoud
11-04-2014, 12:25 PM
Bump...
Humanity../fp

Syberg
11-04-2014, 12:42 PM
I agree about moneys... All those millionaires got their papers (or now even numbers) from nothing else than killing (think about it...) All those markets, tons of food that is just thrown away in stores after it "expires" (well most of food is still made from dead animals/plants). We make more food than we can eat and after that we throw that good away without even giving a chance for poor peoples to eat... And it's all about cash here!
On the other hand, if we would not have money I really don't think there would live that much peoples on earth. Money makes peoples cooperate, help each other...
I disagree about wars, I may sound like a weird person, but in my opinion wars at middle ages or older times when peoples didn't use all guns, tanks and stuff that makes air we breathe worse it was good thing to "get rid off" mass of peoples, if there would be no wars in past we would have reached like 200 billions of humans on earth and well, we would not have enough food for everyone, we would find human's corpses in streets...
I agree if war would go on now, it would be really bad thing (well as huge as world wars were), it would destroy a lot more humans than it's supposed to, it would make atmosphere full of bad things for any living objects... Well it would be bad.

Mahmoud
11-04-2014, 12:44 PM
I agree about moneys... All those millionaires got their papers (or now even numbers) from nothing else than killing (think about it...) All those markets, tons of food that is just thrown away in stores after it "expires" (well most of food is still made from dead animals/plants). We make more food than we can eat and after that we throw that good away without even giving a chance for poor peoples to eat... And it's all about cash here!
On the other hand, if we would not have money I really don't think there would live that much peoples on earth. Money makes peoples cooperate, help each other...
I disagree about wars, I may sound like a weird person, but in my opinion wars at middle ages or older times when peoples didn't use all guns, tanks and stuff that makes air we breathe worse it was good thing to "get rid off" mass of peoples, if there would be no wars in past we would have reached like 200 billions of humans on earth and well, we would not have enough food for everyone, we would find human's corpses in streets...
I agree if war would go on now, it would be really bad thing (well as huge as world wars were), it would destroy a lot more humans than it's supposed to, it would make atmosphere full of bad things for any living objects... Well it would be bad.

You play too much cod? Right?
Eh....CoD ruined you..

~Rapidfire~
11-04-2014, 12:45 PM
After watching Automata movie which was kinda a but boring in some scenes and sad at some scenes..

I just noticed that humans are this world disease. The kill anything like it doesn't have an life. They kill living nature for their own good. And Nuke earth wow... destroying the planet that keep them alive. .. *clap* and killing each others...Wow Ebola is much better then this...

Humans only care about money which is green piece of paper?!
they even kill anything anyone for just that green paper..

I don't get it... killing humans? Isn't humans are all from the same father and mother the 2 first humans...so why killing your brothers or cousin at war or somewhere... it doesn't make any sense... at all?!

I feel bad and sad at all those souls are wasted away for absolutely dump reason! A human life is priceless who ever he was a poor guy next to corner his life is priceless.. This planet is priceless we should love and keep it good not nuke some lands of it or kill any kind of living on it...

imagine 20 years later if we kept doing the same thing or even worse will we exist anymore? I don't think so..

~Mahmoud le Frog

I misread the title as "illuminaty"

Syberg
11-04-2014, 12:49 PM
You play too much cod? Right?
Eh....CoD ruined you..

I do not play any games except "Growtopia".
What I mean is only normal logical... Would you fit 100x more humans in world? (There could be even more if no one would have died because of war, you know population).

Zedoy
11-04-2014, 12:50 PM
What I mean is only normal logical... Would you fit 100x more humans in world? (There could be even more if no one would have died because of war, you know population).

#illuminati

Mahmoud
11-04-2014, 12:57 PM

What is the problem of living in peace...?!
you know what does war mean it's not a purge for the population of people not it's just just to take over land or take something form other land...

iiFarmGT
11-04-2014, 04:42 PM
What is the problem of living in peace...?!
you know what does war mean it's not a purge for the population of people not it's just just to take over land or take something form other land...

If there's limited space and limited resources there will always be war...