PDA

View Full Version : Pewds is probably not the best choice to team up with on worldofzombie.

Tohru
04-20-2013, 03:18 PM
I taped my finger on a world; worldofzombie. Then while I was playing the game provided by the owner, I met Pewds.
He was cheating, not following the rules, then calling me an idiot. I was just telling him the rules and it wasn't fair to others who are following them. He started calling me mean names, and soon, most of the players started supporting me for Pewds to back down. Won't you agree with me that peeps who don't follow the rules to those who are?
He started to act like an idiot (well, in my opinion), because I said that I didn't care that he called me an idiot. I have been in many cases where I stand up to bullying, both on Growtopia, and in real life. I decided to leave him be, and he would threaten me to make a report on me! I do not know what I have done wrong, since I wanted to stand up to the bullies that make life uneasy and difficult.
I know that I was standing up to a person that didn't follow the rules, and I wanted to make it clear to him that the rules are rules, and some follow and some don't. Again, I tried to remind him of this, but he would not listen. I really hope all of you non-rule-followers read this, and not be like Pewds. And to all those rule-followers, if you see someone doing something like that, speak up and stand up to them. They cannot do anything physically to hurt you. And that was what I just did.
Anyways, I hope you will learn from this post and that people should follow the rules because it is not fair to those who are.
Please also visit my world at thetophouse. I would appreciate if you would respond back, and /msg me if needed. My username is tohru, and I hope you will all enjoy my world. Thanks for reading!

TheDoctor
04-21-2013, 05:22 AM
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!!Welcome my friend to the mystical world of the forums have a wonderful time for this might be the most awesome forums you have ever been to!!!

Neonscraft
04-21-2013, 05:29 AM
I taped my finger on a world; worldofzombie. Then while I was playing the game provided by the owner, I met Pewds.
He was cheating, not following the rules, then calling me an idiot. I was just telling him the rules and it wasn't fair to others who are following them. He started calling me mean names, and soon, most of the players started supporting me for Pewds to back down. Won't you agree with me that peeps who don't follow the rules to those who are?
He started to act like an idiot (well, in my opinion), because I said that I didn't care that he called me an idiot. I have been in many cases where I stand up to bullying, both on Growtopia, and in real life. I decided to leave him be, and he would threaten me to make a report on me! I do not know what I have done wrong, since I wanted to stand up to the bullies that make life uneasy and difficult.
I know that I was standing up to a person that didn't follow the rules, and I wanted to make it clear to him that the rules are rules, and some follow and some don't. Again, I tried to remind him of this, but he would not listen. I really hope all of you non-rule-followers read this, and not be like Pewds. And to all those rule-followers, if you see someone doing something like that, speak up and stand up to them. They cannot do anything physically to hurt you. And that was what I just did.
Anyways, I hope you will learn from this post and that people should follow the rules because it is not fair to those who are.
Please also visit my world at thetophouse. I would appreciate if you would respond back, and /msg me if needed. My username is tohru, and I hope you will all enjoy my world. Thanks for reading!

That was very inspiring :) and welcome to the forums :) I commend you for your leadership and heroism to everyone who are being bullied.

IAmABrodie
04-21-2013, 05:36 AM
Welcome to the forums! Anyways, did pewds realy? Wow very eye opening, he gave me 50 candy hearts and a perfume before, free of charge. Well i guess people arnt always what they seem to be :prophet:

Tohru
04-27-2013, 11:34 PM
That was very inspiring :) and welcome to the forums :) I commend you for your leadership and heroism to everyone who are being bullied.

Hey Neonscraft! Thanks for the reply. Basically, this is one of my first times of the forums, but I will be a lot more active lately. Hope you can give me ideas on what to talk about.

Tohru
04-27-2013, 11:36 PM
Welcome to the forums! Anyways, did pewds realy? Wow very eye opening, he gave me 50 candy hearts and a perfume before, free of charge. Well i guess people arnt always what they seem to be :prophet:

Yes, it was true! Some people can be nice to certain people, and be mean to others. He probably wanted ur attention. I wanted him to follow the rules. I guess you can understand my reasoning.
Anyways, thanks for your reply and a very warm welcome, and I hope you visit my world at THETOPHOUSE someday. I am making another world, and again, thanks for the support!

Tohru
04-27-2013, 11:38 PM
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!!Welcome my friend to the mystical world of the forums have a wonderful time for this might be the most awesome forums you have ever been to!!!

Thanks for the very warm welcome! I hope you can go to my world at THETOPHOUSE. I also would like you to message me anytime to guide me through the forums, and I thank you for the reply!

Yaqoub R. Al-Sharrah
05-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Please also visit my world at thetophouse. I would appreciate if you would respond back, and /msg me if needed. My username is tohru, and I hope you will all enjoy my world. Thanks for reading! don't worry mabey its not him