PDA

View Full Version : Hoping that Growtopia Moderators/Developers will read this

WithNothing
11-05-2014, 05:50 AM
Dear Growtopia,

My best friend Revenqe did a sb and say bad words particularly to @mods.
But, what he has done is not that huge enough to be banned for almost 2 years!!!
@Mods, there are many growtopians there, scamming thousands of WLS and never been banned or being banned for only a few weeks/months.

Why him? A hardworking farmer, friendly, trusted, never scammed a growtopian, and always helping to newbies, doing giving away for them, and did just A SINGLE MISTAKE THAT HE DIDN'T INTEND TO, banned for 2 years!?

He has rares in his account and a farm of science stations, why? why? why?
He worked hard just to get them and not by means of SCAMMING.
Why ban him for almost a-fifth of a decade!?

@Mods/@Devs Please unban Revenqe. I beg you so much. Have mercy.
He's waiting for almost 89 days, hoping that he'll be back to his legendary game, Growtopia.

Hoping that Growtopia Moderators/Developers will read this.
Thank you for your deep consideration.

HerobrineFan
11-05-2014, 05:53 AM
Dear Growtopia,

My best friend Revenqe did a sb and say bad words particularly to @mods.
But, what he has done is not that huge enough to be banned for almost 2 years!!!
@Mods, there are many growtopians there, scamming thousands of WLS and never been banned or being banned for only a few weeks/months.

Why him? A hardworking farmer, friendly, trusted, never scammed a growtopian, and always helping to newbies, doing giving away for them, and did just A SINGLE MISTAKE THAT HE DIDN'T INTEND TO, banned for 2 years!?

He has rares in his account and a farm of science stations, why? why? why?
He worked hard just to get them and not by means of SCAMMING.
Why ban him for almost a-fifth of a decade!?

@Mods/@Devs Please unban Revenqe. I beg you so much. Have mercy.
He's waiting for almost 89 days, hoping that he'll be back to his legendary game, Growtopia.

Hoping that Growtopia Moderators/Developers will read this.
Thank you for your deep consideration.

Email Support@growtopiagame.com
Posting here won't help

WithNothing
11-05-2014, 05:57 AM
I'm just taking chances, but, thanks so much bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, give me a link. I can't find the site.

HerobrineFan
11-05-2014, 06:01 AM
Go to the Growtopia Website.Click and Support and you can find the email

WithNothing
11-05-2014, 06:04 AM
Where should I mail them? In Gmail or ymail? Or there is a corresponding mail that I should write upon?

Brennanber
11-05-2014, 06:09 AM
Im sure copying this same thread multiple times, complaining on how your friends punishment should shortened, then mixing your terrible point of view will totally increase your chances of getting your friend unbanned.

When you post on the forums its for the community.

If you want to talk to someone in power of the game do a google search and you will find the growtopia support team email.

- - - Updated - - -

Where should I mail them? In Gmail or ymail? Or there is a corresponding mail that I should write upon?

Support@growtopiagame.com
:rolleyes:

Poh Yan Jie
11-05-2014, 08:08 AM

you can't get it Back,Since he is Punish He is Remember:Mods Cant unban Players SO email them wont get the answer.

REQUEST tread Closure.

Boomer
11-05-2014, 02:57 PM
you can't get it Back,Since he is Punish He is Remember:Mods Cant unban Players SO email them wont get the answer.

REQUEST tread Closure.

Devs can.

Also, he'll have to email them himself, as I'm pretty sure you can't vouch for a friend.

2 years for cursing? Geez; what's going on with them? They've been going overboard on punishments for the last couple of months.

26FtW26
11-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Devs can.

Also, he'll have to email them himself, as I'm pretty sure you can't vouch for a friend.

2 years for cursing? Geez; what's going on with them? They've been going overboard on punishments for the last couple of months.

I know. I think the mods are salty since they can't get curse wands anymore :rolleyes:

Coinman32
11-05-2014, 08:15 PM
Curse at a normal player in an sb: tape/curse/ban for a few days to a few weeks, curse at a mod in an sb: 730 day ban.
That logic tho

Liammagoo
11-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Chudy already told you that he checked the logs and he completely deserved the ban, In fact: If you keep posting this thread you risk a forum ban yourself.