PDA

View Full Version : I got banned because my brother was hacking in my account

Jan Veli┼żanin
11-05-2014, 12:46 PM
:cry: I got banned for very long (my username Hammerkill) its so boring without growtopia and my device (laptop) has been banned can you unban me? :cry: atleast the device :hat:

Bob Will
11-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Because as Solorien,a Moderator says,

But WHY won't you unban my account if it was my cousin/friend/child/sibling who broke the rule?? THAT'S NOT FAIR!

Calm down, dearie. Don't get your undies in a bundle. We can't unban you because everyone who has ever been punished has accused someone else of being the bad guy. We would love to believe you, but we just can't take the chance. So if you don't want to be in trouble... don't break the rules, and don't share a device with someone who does.

- - -

FYI: If you get punished on one account, you are NOT allowed to come back into the game on a different account. If we find out that you are "evading" a punishment, your punishment will be increased. Take some personal responsibility and accept your punishment with maturity.

Link: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?37270-From-the-Support-Desk&p=270260&viewfull=1#post270260