PDA

View Full Version : Itheevil is a scammer

Aaron Joseph Regondola
11-08-2014, 05:06 AM
Itheevil scammed me, he stole my skeleton horse by using trade system, when me and him trade, he puted 41 world locks and some useless blocks for my skelehorse, but something weird just happend, the trade was blingking for a bunch of times, and when the trade was done I only got 4wls.

Before the trade happend, 3-2 people was raging and saying bad words to this dude and 2 people telling me not to trade with him, I think he scammed 6-5 people already (including me)

Please ban him, I know you guys can't replace my lose but please, ban him, teach that jerk a lesson.

(I posted the scam problem here because I rarely see mods online and they are offline)

I'm so dissapointed, but I'll never ever give up.

SAMDACAT
11-08-2014, 05:08 AM
Itheevil scammed me, he stole my skeleton horse by using trade system, when me and him trade, he puted 41 world locks and some useless blocks for my skelehorse, but something weird just happend, the trade was blingking for a bunch of times, and when the trade was done I only got 4wls.

Before the trade happend, 3-2 people was raging and saying bad words to this dude and 2 people telling me not to trade with him, I think he scammed 6-5 people already (including me)

Please ban him, I know you guys can't replace my lose but please, ban him, teach that jerk a lesson.

I'm so dissapointed, but I'll never ever give up.

First, wrong sub-forum. Second, today an EXTREMELY popular thread was made explaining that @Aimster will now ban you for singling out a player like this.

Aaron Joseph Regondola
11-08-2014, 05:23 AM
First, wrong sub-forum. Second, today an EXTREMELY popular thread was made explaining that @Aimster will now ban you for singling out a player like this.

How do I move? I'm so new

and I will get banned for reporting my scam problems? I'm confused,

If it's true, I don't care, ban me, the game Is scam able and hack able now and now players cant report scam problems to mods. There are billions of games out there to choose.

(Give me proof)

Sheth
11-08-2014, 05:32 AM
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?129681-WARNING-Singling-out-players-claiming-you-ve-been-quot-scammed-quot-IS-NOT-ALLOWED

HerobrineFan
11-08-2014, 05:37 AM
How do I move? I'm so new

and I will get banned for reporting my scam problems? I'm confused,

If it's true, I don't care, ban me, the game Is scam able and hack able now and now players cant report scam problems to mods. There are billions of games out there to choose.

(Give me proof)

So you now HATE Growtopia?

Also.Report in game by messaging them.Not making a Forum Account.

Splushie
11-08-2014, 05:41 AM
ur fault for getting scammed don't blame the scammer blame urself, er and balme the scammer

HerobrineFan
11-08-2014, 05:46 AM
It's you're fault for getting scammed. Don't blame the scammer,blame yourself.Errr, and don't blame the scammer

You mad m8?

Splushie
11-08-2014, 05:46 AM
You mad m8?

no not really tks for correcting im a lazy typer ty

also its not you're cuz *** who says its you are fault

HerobrineFan
11-08-2014, 05:48 AM
no not really tks for correcting im a lazy typer ty

also its not you're cuz *** who says its you are fault

You're ftw

Splushie
11-08-2014, 05:49 AM
You're ftw

er ok tysssssssss

Aaron Joseph Regondola
11-08-2014, 06:25 AM
First of all, I know it's my fault, second, all I want is that dude to be banned, I'm mad, very dissapointed and I don't want that dude to be scamming with other people, he scammed 4-5 players now, and if we wont do anything about scam problems, there will be more drama,sadness,complains and frustations.

Btw what does singling means. I'm so noob at English, (Pure Pilipino)

HerobrineFan
11-08-2014, 06:30 AM
er ok tysssssssss

http://i.imgur.com/43Xrbo5.gif

Aaron Joseph Regondola
11-08-2014, 07:38 AM
The scammer is so confident at scamming people, it's like, he is confident at not being banned or cursed. Because when I said he was a scammer, he said, naga scam sa mga ibang Tao bobo (translation: I scam other people stupid) and yes he is a Pilipino too, and also when I told him that I posted his scam report, he was suddenly offline (not sure, I do /msg itheevil to check if he is online)
And maby the reason why he was offline because, maby he made a another new account and then maby he transferd all the other items to his other account, and maby that's the reason why he was so confident at scamming people, because he can do this process all over and all over again.

SilversoulX
11-08-2014, 08:30 AM
Growtopia General Chat is the right sub forum.

- - - Updated - - -

The scammer is so confident at scamming people, it's like, he is confident at not being banned or cursed. Because when I said he was a scammer, he said, naga scam sa mga ibang Tao bobo (translation: I scam other people stupid) and yes he is a Pilipino too, and also when I told him that I posted his scam report, he was suddenly offline (not sure, I do /msg itheevil to check if he is online)
And maby the reason why he was offline because, maby he made a another new account and then maby he transferd all the other items to his other account, and maby that's the reason why he was so confident at scamming people, because he can do this process all over and all over again.

That won't work. IP ban will take care of him. It's not "I scam other people stupid" it's "Scamming other people stupid"

- - - Updated - - -

First of all, I know it's my fault, second, all I want is that dude to be banned, I'm mad, very dissapointed and I don't want that dude to be scamming with other people, he scammed 4-5 players now, and if we wont do anything about scam problems, there will be more drama,sadness,complains and frustations.

Btw what does singling means. I'm so noob at English, (Pure Pilipino)

Kilala mo si newhd? Marami siyang na scam na tao. (Translation: Do you know newhd? He scammed a lot of people)

Marami din siyang na scam na forumer (Translation: He also scammed a lot of forumers)