PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody play Dynasty Warriors 7-8 or Orochi Warriors 3?

Megazork
11-08-2014, 11:42 PM
I'm a huge fan of those Koei hack and slash games. Pretty fun. If you do play, what's your favorite character?

Mine is Nezha, Pang De, Xiahou Dun, and Guo Huai

Nezha because beating people with badass looking rings

Pang De because he is really a good tank for defeatin strong enemies like Lu Bu, especially enemies like Lu Bu that don't flinch at normal attacks.

Xiahou Dun because eye patch :P

Guo Huai because sick ( no seriously, he is ill ) holding a freaking arm cannon.

I was going to list Samurai warriors but the samurai warriors suck horribly. Their musou attack function is not as cool as Dynasty Warriors because theirs is a repetitive move while DW has a full burst attack.

I'm currently trying to get Red Hare for Orochi Warriors 3, just going around smacking people with Wang Yuanji to level her up.

Magicalfishy
11-08-2014, 11:44 PM
Try Pirate Warriors. It's a One Piece/Dynasty Warriors mashup. :o

Megazork
11-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Try Pirate Warriors. It's a One Piece/Dynasty Warriors mashup. :o

I'll look into it, do you play Dynasty warriors?

most challenging DW was the 4th one

Magicalfishy
11-08-2014, 11:46 PM
I'll look into it, do you play Dynasty warriors?

most challenging DW was the 4th one

I'm a fan, never played it though. I'm looking into buy one when it comes out for PS4. :o

Megazork
11-08-2014, 11:49 PM
I'm a fan, never played it though. I'm looking into buy one when it comes out for PS4. :o

Ha ha ha same. I really wanna get DW8 though, my friend IRL preordered it and got is last summer. He already beat the game -.-

I love the new characters and their weird innovative weapons. People like Deng Ai use a huge screwdriver and Bao Sanniang uses a sharp yo-yo xD

Who's your favorite character?

Megazork
11-12-2014, 02:08 AM
BUMPING!!!!

King902
11-12-2014, 02:10 AM
Okay correct me if I am wrong. I have not played the 7th or 6th one in ages. Is the 7th one with the old guy as the cover? Also my favorite character is Guan Yu.

Pickley
11-12-2014, 02:12 AM
*cough* Hyrule Warriors *cough*

I've played Orochi, pretty fun.

Megazork
11-12-2014, 02:14 AM
Okay correct me if I am wrong. I have not played the 7th or 6th one in ages. Is the 7th one with the old guy as the cover? Also my favorite character is Guan Yu.

No 7th is the one with the raging Zhao Yun on the front

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/01/Dynasty_Warriors_7.jpg

Lol Guan Yu is called the God of War with the Blue Dragon yet Lu Bu still smacks him around

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0_e37Ot_Yxw/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAACo/DS6sujjY7dE/photo.jpg

Lu Bu FTW