PDA

View Full Version : are you excited about "The Hunger Games Mockingjay part 1?"

Mahmoud
11-09-2014, 08:08 AM
I'm super excited about this movie..
I watched catching fire and the Hunger games!
I didn't actually read the book but I heard that Katnis die at the end?

patchampogrowtopia
11-09-2014, 08:22 AM
Yes I'm just as excited!
I've read all three books but haven't seen the second movie yet,
will be watching it soon before mocking jay comes out.

Boomer
11-10-2014, 08:29 PM
Hunger Games is just plain disgusting. Do people seriously get off watching kids massacre each other?

Would love to see the new movie be a complete flop.

Zfert
11-10-2014, 09:22 PM
Hunger Games is just plain disgusting. Do people seriously get off watching kids massacre each other?

I dont get the appeal too

Hatsune14
11-10-2014, 09:26 PM

Omg me too. I don't get what's the story about. ._. I'm not interested on that kind of movies. Teens killing each others. D:

Zfert
11-10-2014, 09:27 PM
Omg me too. I don't get what's the story about. ._. I'm not interested on that kind of movies. Teens killing each others. D:

its supposed to be about how screwed up that society is having teens go and kill each other but

i still dont get the appeal

Hatsune14
11-10-2014, 09:29 PM
its supposed to be about how screwed up that society is having teens go and kill each other but

i still dont get the appeal

How sad. D:

syrup
11-10-2014, 09:47 PM

It's those the book was better situations.

I liked how they tried to milk it out by making a game out of the movie, which came from the book. (milking beyond reality)

CookieMonster
11-11-2014, 12:16 AM

Hahah Ya right !!!
NUUUU SHEEE DOESSSNNNTTTT
I wouldn't click the spoiler unless you want a spoiler.
Prim does though

- - - Updated - - -

the people who haven't read the book have no idea what's coming.

TOTAL BIG SPOILER LIKE SERIOUSLY
Peeta goes all wacko because Snow hijacks him with Tracker Jacker venom and all of his memories of Katniss are bad. Hueueuee. I ain't sayin anymore

[Goldshard]
11-11-2014, 12:26 AM

I'm not. I read the book and the first half of it was super boring! All about talking blah blah blah... But the second half is good (and katniss does NOT die)

Boomer
11-11-2014, 12:37 AM
;940495'](and katniss does NOT die)

Darn...I was hoping it would end with that.

TheDreamCloud
11-11-2014, 12:47 AM
Hahah Ya right !!!
NUUUU SHEEE DOESSSNNNTTTT
I wouldn't click the spoiler unless you want a spoiler.
Prim does though

- - - Updated - - -

the people who haven't read the book have no idea what's coming.

TOTAL BIG SPOILER LIKE SERIOUSLY
Peeta goes all wacko because Snow hijacks him with Tracker Jacker venom and all of his memories of Katniss are bad. Hueueuee. I ain't sayin anymore

Noooo I clicked on the spoiler :nope: Oh well..

PURPLE585
11-11-2014, 12:49 AM
I don't watch the movies..

..mostly because since I was queasy while reading the book, I don't think I'll last the movie(s).

playerde
11-11-2014, 12:50 AM

No
Book cannot = movie.
Book > movie

Baymax
11-11-2014, 01:10 AM
Petah, is near death.

Petah actually lives with Katniss at the end and they also have kids.

TheFanoftech
11-11-2014, 04:06 AM
Hype! Hype! Hype! Hype!

SilversoulX
11-11-2014, 05:19 AM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

PotatoMarco
11-11-2014, 05:25 AM
lol no i slept halfway through the book.

i skipped to the end and was like wat.

peeta dies and katniss carries his child lmao

XxXSwaggXxX
11-11-2014, 06:25 AM
I didn't actually read the book but I heard that Katnis die at the end?Yes! I like the books but never seen the movies.

Boomer
11-11-2014, 03:40 PM
lol no i slept halfway through the book.

i skipped to the end and was like wat.

peeta dies and katniss carries his child lmao

LOL yay! One main character gone = movie series ends.

lolgal96
11-15-2014, 05:03 PM
comes out the same day as oras
so i'm only excited for mockingjay because it comes out the same day as oras

Christopher
11-19-2014, 04:00 AM
I always forget that Peeta has a peg leg

[Goldshard]
11-19-2014, 04:25 AM
How it ends : President snow reveals himself to be peseta the while time and makes katniss fight in the arena against prim. Prim teams up with her and kills a mocking jay on accident and she writes a book about killing a mockingjay. Katniss gets out of the arena and to president snows home to kill him for tricking her, but he's wearing a mask. He's actually been Peeta wearing a mask of president snow wearing a mask of himself, but he has another mask and takes it off and reveals to be katniss who wore a mask of Peeta and president snow and Peeta again. But now there's tso katniss' so the first one takes of her mask to be president snow so the second one kills him. So actually president snow was the good guy. The end.

Telman
11-19-2014, 04:41 AM
I Am Excited For It Too.

Theres Movies And Books Like That, With Screwed Up Society And Strict Society Etc......Example: The Book 'The Giver' If You Break The Rules 3 Times You Get Murdered, If You Have Twins, One Gets Murdered. Its An Intense Book, But People Are Intrested In Seeing That And Watching That. And I Am One Of Them. :ninja:
Yes, The Giver is quite interesting. Looking forward to reading the second book, the first was amazing!

SAMDACAT
11-22-2014, 12:15 AM

Disgusting=Epic

Christopher
11-23-2014, 03:58 PM
Yes, The Giver is quite interesting. Looking forward to reading the second book, the first was amazing!

The movie was better

_Lennart_
11-23-2014, 04:00 PM
scroo dat movie

i dun watch it

its just 3 kids

killing

den

go home

and say

i wish i didnt kill mai friend