PDA

View Full Version : Cuztomizing flag/your own flag!

ZedDPinoy
04-22-2013, 02:05 PM
So while playing Growtopia,I kept changing my flag (Im sure some of you here guys did too) but it does not mean that i hated my country (I dont like how it looks like only). Lol! and I said to my self, "why not let's make our own flag",I mean like come on why not? So Seth,can you add that to the next update? That would be awesome!

Fuzzbunny
04-22-2013, 02:07 PM
Lol I feel pretty stupid asking this question but how DO you edit your flag?:confused:

ZedDPinoy
04-22-2013, 02:18 PM
[QUOTE=Fuzzbunny;70431]U press the pause icon above the chat icon and press options and you can see there 'Cuztomize flag' orrrr use the wrench and tap the small wrench above your head just like checking what note you are standing on. Sorry for that confusion thing :)

Crimson Eagle
04-23-2013, 06:48 AM
Lol I feel pretty stupid asking this question but how DO you edit your flag?:confused:

Well, it depends. What device are you using? (IOS or Android?)

EDIT: Just went through your post and saw that you are an IOS user!

Follow these simple steps:

1. Open up Settings

2. Click 'General'

3. Scroll down the list of options until you find 'Internation

4. Click 'Region Format'

5. Scroll through the list of countries (REMEMBER: Not every country's flag is on the Growtopia system, so if you find one of those, you'll have NO flag!)

6. Log into Growtopia and you should have a brand new flag!

WARNING: Changing countries also changes language settings. (Changing English words to '___', changing time, etc)

ZedDPinoy
04-23-2013, 07:44 AM
Ummm... Im not talking about country flags, I just wanted to make my own flag instead of country flags jus like Hamumu's.