PDA

View Full Version : BAD TRANSLATOR!

lolgal96
11-09-2014, 09:47 PM
MINE: Original text:

"I'm Professor Oak, but most people call me the Pokemon Prof. What Pokemon would you like? Would you like Bulbasaur, the grass type Pokemon, Charmander, the fire type Pokemon, or Squirtle, the water type Pokemon? Choose carefully, now!"

...43 translations later, Yandex gives us:

" I am a professor in the outside, but people call Pokemon for me. Professor, what do you think? he's the President of the team, and I think that this change grass type Pokemon., Three Pokemon., The Pokemon., Or fire Pokemon squirtle. And see, the water, now!!!!!"

WEBSITE IS: http://ackuna.com/badtranslator

Spotlight
11-09-2014, 09:51 PM
"Or the fire pokemon squirtle"

IAmABrodie
11-09-2014, 10:09 PM
Original text:

"See you had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart Never really had luck, couldn't ever figure out How to love How to love See you had a lot of moments that didn't last forever Now you're in this corner tryna put it together How to love How to love"

"As you can see, a very bad man stole her heart. Happy together Love is what happens. Love is what happens. In many cases, every time I see it. Now, I'm here to stay. Love is what happens. Love is what happens."

Megazork
11-09-2014, 10:12 PM
Original text:

" I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

" This is not an animal in the room, I don't think this room has a shower, hairdryer!!!! End of the world, your mother was a hamster and my father a taste spc I farted!!!"

---edit---

For IAmABrodie

""...yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value.""

"It's strange to me that we have an idea, this is Maya, and very difficult, very expensive, and You are not happy, very,very slow, very expensive prize. "

Hakma
11-09-2014, 10:17 PM
56129what has the world come to.

~Rapidfire~
11-09-2014, 11:29 PM
Original text:

"Hello, I wanted to record a message to get you settled in on your first night. There's really nothing to worry about. Oh, yeah. Except for the killing animatronics who will hunt you down."

...33 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Hi, I am free, I want to write, this should be done on the first day. I can't give advice for concern. . In addition to character types for you."

HerobrineFan
11-09-2014, 11:37 PM
Original text:

"You thought we weren't alive.You thought this job is easy,you are wrong.You thought the phone guy was some "Maniac".No.We've been stuck here since 1985.And took our revenge at 1987...Welcome to Freddy Fazbears Pizza.Your death is welcome here."

...2 translations later, TransPerfect gives us:

"You thought than us tions not alive.You thought that this work is easy, your is wrong.You thought that the type of the tlphone says nothing about some .No .We Mad madman' the ve t coll here since 1985.And took our vengeance 1987...Welcome Freddy Fazbears Pizza.Your the death is welcome here. "

~Rapidfire~
11-09-2014, 11:37 PM
Original text:

"Nice to meet you. My name is bob. I will implode in your direction whenever you lick my pickle on the side. Thank you. You spilled crooksauce all over my mother's father's leg! How dare you jacket my backpack."

"Gorusmək satisfied. Hello, lick kind of my problem, I'm Matthew. My father, my mother and father for crooksauce lost thank you! OKAY my backpack."

HerobrineFan
11-09-2014, 11:44 PM
BH6 Dooood

Original text:

"“This may undermine my non threatening, huggable design.”"

"You want to kind of legal protection, hazardous waste, that you want to find."

TheDreamCloud
11-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Original text:

"I believe I can fly I believe I can touch the sky I think about it every night and day Spread my wings and fly away I believe I can soar I see me running through that open door I believe I can fly I believe I can fly I believe I can fly "

...10 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"I can't fly. I can touch the sky I every night. Grow wings and fly away. I Believe I can fly I see me running through an open door I can't fly. I can't fly. I can't fly. "

Importance
11-10-2014, 12:02 AM
Original text

Cancer update
hey everyone reading this, I kinda have to make an update here cuz something has changed.

I have leukemia , right? where your body makes far to many white blood cells and they attack eachother and harm you.

exept.. today my doctor did a checkup which ended up in him doing a brain scan. that's where the news comes in. the cancer is indeed in my brain now.. which has quite a few side effects.. like what I know you guys have already noticed, messy writing.. along with these others, being tired, headaches/migranes, feeling sick and being dehydrated. now there are three paths this could lead to..

path 1: death (I know its bad)

path 2: getting very, very sick and needing more treatment and chemo

path 3:getting better even though I would still need treatment its a step closer to recovery.

now you might be thinking something along the lines of `does she even have a family who cares?` here`s the answer.. I don't really.. I am in foster care. I was abused along with my older brother Tyrell at our old home. we were taken away and sent to foster care.. a month after that (April 13th he found out he had stage 2 leukemia) and 3 years later on (January 25th I found out I had leukemia.)

a little while later he died and I didn't, its a miracle I guess.

I will try to fix my errors but prob not all of them theres a lot.

...10 translations later (can't do more, there's an error), Yandex gives us:

[I]["Cancer update Good day, whether it's to read, I don't have to do this update, because now the situation is different. I have a blood cancer, the body is a long way that white blood cells that attack, and anything that might offend. If today my doctor said that the test that they say that brain scans. It's like the news). Cancer, actually, in my head now, many aspects of the influence...I love, I know you can't say that it's crap...but fatigue, diarrhea, headaches/migranes, nausea, dry. Currently, there are three ways you can bring ... Track 1 : death(I was there, not bad) The name of the song at 2:very, very seriously, I need more chemistry. Method 3 : buy good, although they still need to take another step on the road to recovery. Now you can imagine, this can even be a family that cares about? The answer to this question...I really...I am a teacher, and it hurt me, my brother,Taylor, our old home, we were taken to improve...a month later(day 13 it was found that stage 2 blood cancer), 3 years (from 25, I did it to help me.) After he died, I don't know what I was thinking. I will try to fix these errors, but this is not a problem, it is very."/I]

The best underlined.

And why did Tyrell change to Taylor when it translated to Chinese?

Importance
11-10-2014, 12:15 AM
Original text:

Smart (Importance )is an awesome dude. He likes baked cookies, but he won't eat them if they are on your father's leg.
Haters gonna hate. Because Smart is great. Ha, I'm just joking, i'm not great, i'm fabulous.

On the way, a smart(value)love to bake cookies, but if he's your father, not you. And best of all, it's so smart, he, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not crazy, well, I hate me very well.

Sheth
11-10-2014, 12:16 AM
Original text:

"Don't judge a book by it's cover."

"I'm not talking about the book."

HerobrineFan
11-10-2014, 12:18 AM
"I pray to Shrek each night. "Shrek is love" I say, "Shrek is life." My dad hears me and calls me a BLEEP.I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Shrek. I called him a BLEEP. He hits me and sends me to sleep. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed, really cold. I feel something warm... It's Shrek! I was so happy. He whispers in my ear "This is my swamp." He grabs me with his ogre hands, and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my BLEEP cheeks for Shrek. He penetrates my butthole. It hurts so much, but I do it for Shrek. I can feel my butt tearing and eyes watering. I want to please Shrek. He roars a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Shrek looks him straight in the eye and says, "It's all ogre now." Shrek leaves through my window. Shrek is love. Shrek is life."

...22 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Please, members of the Board of directors, for the whole night. Shrek is love, he says, his life partner. Father, listen to me, I'm gay, I know it's just jealousy, my faith. 's partner. I called him a *****. Hit me,let me sleep, I'm crying, I'm the man. I was in bed,it was very good. I find it to be hot... These two men! I am very happy. He whispered in my ear, it is not Water. Get me, you bastards, don't put your hand in the hand, knees. I'm ready to go. I asked a great partner. Fire in the hole, it's hard, very hard. But my wife, I think, my ass, tearing, watery eyes. You want to be sure that this often happens. This is the sound of a buzz, when a lot of the street. He's in love with her father. Partners look me in the eyes and say that all the samples. My partner and I went to the window. Shrek is love. "

Hakma
11-10-2014, 12:35 AM
Original text:

"Don't judge a book by it's cover."

"I'm not talking about the book."

Xd yandex is slick

HerobrineFan
11-10-2014, 12:42 AM
Original text:

"HerobrineFan loves frozen for dayz"

"HerobrineFan for example,mercury dayz"

Bejewled
11-10-2014, 01:41 AM
Original text:

"Machine translations are useful for getting a general idea about what text written in a foreign language means. However, "general idea" isn't always exactly accurate; the translator literally translates (word for word) the text which often results in grammatically incorrect, if not completely incoherent, text. We've developed Bad Translator to show just how funny things can get. Enter any text in English then click "Translate!" to start. The program translates the text back and forth using FreeTranslation.com, TransPerfect, and Yandex, then displays the final English translation."

...10 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Automatic translation is useful, it is accepted that the text of the written language. Basically, this is not always correct; II. Compilers really is (word for word the text of the grammar are accurate, it is fully agreed text. I compiler, badly, to bring, how funny. Please, write in English, select the transfer button! We must start. 翻译和回去FreeTranslation.com Yes, TransPerfect, Yandex, and it shows in the final translation into English."

Part of it didn't even translate back into English...

JiHwan
11-10-2014, 01:54 AM
Original text:

"Kamikazes had excessive zeal."

"Suicide is my passion."

- - - Updated - - -

Original text:

"My teacher is a pink caterpillar."

"Master-pink"

Bejewled
11-10-2014, 01:59 AM
I don't even know how to respond to this.

Original text:

"Seth thinks Bejewled is the best growtopian ever and should get moderator."

"-I mua.growtopian set Bejewled "

Megazork
11-10-2014, 02:04 AM
Original text:

"Megazork"

"Megazork"

~~~

Original text:

"Remember to post in the right subforum "

"High, don't forget, in the lower part "

~~~

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

"The world's best and most beautiful things to see f qalbek touch press. "

~~~

"Fight me 1v1 I rekt you mate. I 360 no scope you"

"1x1 360 and a half."

~~~

"Somebody here in this room took the largest, most revolting crap on my burrito and I don't appreciate it. Well, maybe I appreciate it a little."

"I think the room is the biggest and most brutal/beans, I know, I know that's not the case."

~~~

"Mr. Nose-Face did not condone the use of spandex. It was extremely tight around his body and made him emotional."

"God, nose, face, hallucinations, very healthy, strong emotions, and body."

~~~

"This bad translator sucks! I really hope Yandex doesn't give me some stupid interpretation."

"This Is No Infection!! This statement is meaningless, I hope."

TheDarkWolf
11-10-2014, 05:13 AM
Original Text:

Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit
Big dope dealer money, he was getting some coins
Was in shootouts with the law, but he live in a palace
Bought me Alexander McQueen, he was keeping me stylish

After Translation:

The name of the game-the son of Detroit A couple of dollars or euros. But in this house, and J', Alexander Mcqueen,Alexander holiday.

MrSword48
11-10-2014, 12:08 PM
Original Text:
U wot m8

After 10 Translations, Yandex gives us:
In no m8

Artificial Intelligence
11-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Original text:

""Mufffin ate a cookie and Gummibear came in like a train."

...22 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Mufffin cake Gummibear the train."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Original text:

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I'm the queen.
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!
Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know!
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!
I don't care
What they're going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!"

"On the mountain today. In the first place, but there is no evidence. Class people. I think that is the Queen. This storm, the storm, the wind howling. In heaven, I don't know, I tried. . : This is a good guy, always How to hide the fact that I can't see. You already know that! And so we began. You can win. And so we began. This!!! Code door! This is not for me, this one. After too. And, finally, anger m In the winter I want to do!"

26FtW26
11-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Original Text:
Mate ill 1v1 you and you'll get wrecked on the booty
---
10 Translations L8r
---
Yandex:
Matt bad 1v1 and you can wreck offshore

Hatsune14
11-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Original text: