PDA

View Full Version : I am going BALD ^~^

JOCY2211
11-10-2014, 05:24 AM
It's so sad for all my thick hair leaving my head but it's worth it I'm going bald for family reasosn grandpa) I love him so much I am willing to make him happy how? U may ask well
all my hair goes for that charity that makes wigs they told me they can make 5 wigs .-. Out of my hair well worth it thoe ^.^

Sheth
11-10-2014, 05:43 AM
This is honestly really nice. Hope your hair goes into good hands/use (;

PotatoMarco
11-10-2014, 08:18 AM
This is honestly really nice. Hope your hair goes into good hands/use (;
good heads*

that's so nice c:
dont worry at least itll grow back

iiFarmGT
11-10-2014, 05:05 PM
It's so sad for all my thick hair leaving my head but it's worth it I'm going bald for family reasosn grandpa) I love him so much I am willing to make him happy how? U may ask well
all my hair goes for that charity that makes wigs they told me they can make 5 wigs .-. Out of my hair well worth it thoe ^.^
Keep ur hair no one wants to cut there hair for charity and not get paid

Or do they 0.o

darkscythe
11-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Wait.. They use real hair for wigs..?

Mrs.TommoSwag
11-10-2014, 05:10 PM

This was my reaction.

Nanox
11-10-2014, 05:21 PM
Keep ur hair no one wants to cut there hair for charity and not get paid

Or do they 0.o

Here where I live we pay to get our heads saved completely bald for cancer awareness and to donate for a good cause. You don't believe in donating?

iiFarmGT
11-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Here where I live we pay to get our heads saved completely bald for cancer awareness and to donate for a good cause. You don't believe in donating?

Right......

BudderMeow
11-10-2014, 07:23 PM

My mom did say real hair looks nicer than fake hair on wigs so all wigs are made of real hair...I guess.

Sweetiehh
11-10-2014, 08:17 PM

Not in all wigs. If it's play around wigs, for little kids (Like dress up) then it's fake. If it's for certian things, like... For people who have cancer for a an example, then they wont wear fake wigs, because they're mostly hard to brush if they're notted, and real hair is simple to brush. Depending on how you take care of your hair. SOME people wear fake wigs if they don't want to wear real hair! :P :wave: