PDA

View Full Version : Investigatory Project (IP)

Its Daniel
11-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Does anyone have ideas?

If you don't know what IP is, It is an investigatory project starts with a hypothesis, or question, to investigate. For example, "Do plants grow in the dark?" and "Do pet mice learn quicker when given food rewards?" are sample hypotheses. Then the investigator sets up an experiment with two parts. In one part, the hypothesis condition is present, and in the other part, known as the control, the hypothesis condition is not present. For example, to investigate if plants grow in the dark, one plant is placed in the dark and the other in the light.

Bold words are copy paste :p

PolarisHD
11-10-2014, 12:36 PM
I'm familiar with that, but in our school, its called SIP (Science Investigatory Project).

karl0909
11-10-2014, 12:54 PM
We've done this before. Hrmm. Try Saltwater Electricity, or Homemade Water Ionizer. These are perfectly googable (does such a word exist? XD). You need some equipment to make these though. If you do have enough equipment (specifically a pH meter), I recommend you do Homemade Water Ionizer.

Just curious? What school and province do you come from?

~Rapidfire~
11-10-2014, 09:57 PM
Does anyone have ideas?

If you don't know what IP is, It is an investigatory project starts with a hypothesis, or question, to investigate. For example, "Do plants grow in the dark?" and "Do pet mice learn quicker when given food rewards?" are sample hypotheses. Then the investigator sets up an experiment with two parts. In one part, the hypothesis condition is present, and in the other part, known as the control, the hypothesis condition is not present. For example, to investigate if plants grow in the dark, one plant is placed in the dark and the other in the light.

Bold words are copy paste :p

Are noobs easier to train with a leash or no leash?

I'm thinking about getting one myself

Its Daniel
11-12-2014, 09:01 AM
Bring
Up
My