PDA

View Full Version : Five Nights at Freddy's 2

optimuswhat
11-11-2014, 05:48 AM
It's been released!
Oddly enough, it's been released before the estimated 2015 release. Woohoo!
Now on Steam.

Trollrage
11-11-2014, 05:54 AM
It's been released!
Now on Steam.

You must be trollin....

Dark_Heat
11-11-2014, 08:21 AM
You must be trollin....

not a troll ITS LEGIT

IOS VERSION PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/329921390/1415679866

Danlord101
11-11-2014, 09:54 AM
You must be trollin....

It's horrifying 0_0. I think I should remove the trailer from my siggy since its out...

kynamite99
11-11-2014, 10:52 AM
But the problem is, its gonna be too much like the first game. It'll be scary at first, yeah. The trailer is amazing. But soon all the movements are gonna get predictable.

Psycho
11-11-2014, 02:08 PM
It's been released!
Now on Steam.

Yes but the GRAND RE-OPENING will be on 2015. In this version there are no old animatronics.

Pikasack
11-11-2014, 04:12 PM
But the problem is, its gonna be too much like the first game. It'll be scary at first, yeah. The trailer is amazing. But soon all the movements are gonna get predictable.

I've already got something, New Bonnie is always in the right vent, New Chica comes in the Main Hall/Middle Door, and you have to keep that Music Box cranked up in CAM 11 or else HE will jump out at you. (Not Foxy)

kynamite99
11-11-2014, 05:15 PM
I've already got something, New Bonnie is always in the right vent, New Chica comes in the Main Hall/Middle Door, and you have to keep that Music Box cranked up in CAM 11 or else HE will jump out at you. (Not Foxy)

This is REAL different. Every night, new stuff happens.

Imanapp_For_Teh_Win!
11-11-2014, 06:36 PM
'ere's what I know about it so far:

If Old Bonnie is in the hall, YOU NEED to keep the mask on for as much as possible, otherwise when he stands over you he'll just flip over the mask like, "SUPRISE!"

You also need to keep the music box in CAM11 wound up, otherwise the Marrionette will come down the hall and murder ya face.

Baymax
11-11-2014, 06:41 PM
Five Hundred
Nights
at
Freakys

Pretty much sums it up.

Trollrage
11-11-2014, 06:45 PM

If Old Bonnie is in the hall, YOU NEED to keep the mask on for as much as possible, otherwise when he stands over you he'll just flip over the mask like, "SUPRISE!"

You also need to keep the music box in CAM11 wound up, otherwise the Marrionette will come down the hall and murder ya face.

*Bonnie enters*
*Put's mask on*
Me: Haha, you're too stupid to realize I'm a human.
*Bonnie takes mask off*
Old Bonnie: U wot m8?

Mrs.TommoSwag
11-11-2014, 06:48 PM
Yes but the GRAND RE-OPENING will be on 2015. In this version there are no old animatronics.

actually, the old animations are there..
along with the new ones.
There's also a Marionette and a Balloon Boy.

Hatsune14
11-11-2014, 06:54 PM

Chica comes to the left or hallway. xD IOS VERSION OR RIOT!!!

Imanapp_For_Teh_Win!
11-11-2014, 07:08 PM
Chica comes to the left or hallway. xD IOS VERSION OR RIOT!!!

iOS! iOS! iOS! iOS! iOS! iOS!

I'LL WUB YOU SCOTT!!

MAKE IT

SO I CAN HAVE DOUBLE SCARES ON MY CAR.

MY PARENTS QUESTION MY SANITY BECAUSE I'M WEARING MY HEADPHONES

WHO CARES?!

JXBCADAOIHCBQDEOIHCBQDWHFQDWIOHFBDWOUGFVEWUODGVW :D

kynamite99
11-17-2014, 02:43 PM

That's close, but no cigar xD
You see Old Bonnie in the hallway, get ready. Wind up the box, dont take too long.
When he appears in the office. MASK. FAST. any slower than 1 second, youre screwed.
oh and hre's a mind screw, FNAF 2 is actually set before the first game :0