PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Me! Homework 4 days

Hexon
11-11-2014, 07:40 PM
Our new teacher just gave us an INSANE task, we need to write 4-6 A4 small text pappers hand-written about comparing Sweden to spain... It'd be easy if i just could find random facts but NOOOOO wee need specific facts to compare... Anyways it'd be easy if we had more then 2 days on us! And tommorow is the day before the deadline and i have sports late so i basicly need to finish this in 3 hours now =_= RIP

Edit: I'm listning to music and there was a song that said RIP just as i grabbed the pencil... Dafudge!

THICKE.
11-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Good job the growtopian community has people from different countries 🍃🌿. Why not ask the to help I got people to help with my homework when I was still in school. Good luck

Trollrage
11-11-2014, 07:47 PM
Our new teacher just gave us an INSANE task, we need to write 4-6 A4 small text pappers hand-written about comparing Sweden to spain... It'd be easy if i just could find random facts but NOOOOO wee need specific facts to compare... Anyways it'd be easy if we had more then 2 days on us! And tommorow is the day before the deadline and i have sports late so i basicly need to finish this in 3 hours now =_= RIP

Edit: I'm listning to music and there was a song that said RIP just as i grabbed the pencil... Dafudge!

Ha...
Our teacher gave us 8 Pages of math, which are INSANE hard!

Trollrage
11-11-2014, 07:51 PM
Few weeks ago I had 20 pages biology, biology is :poop: jk

Last week in biology.
We had to search insects which are small in our bucket if earth.
*Me found a insane big worm*
me: EWWW WHAT IS THAT?
Teacher: Be quiet

Hexon
11-11-2014, 08:01 PM
Few weeks ago I had 20 pages biology, biology is :poop: jk

I had 50 pages, don't complain.

~Rapidfire~
11-11-2014, 11:00 PM
And I'm in 4th grade.
All I really have to do is read a small story 3-5 pages long, and answer comprehension questions about it.

lololololololol

grapezzzz19
11-11-2014, 11:00 PM
And I'm in 4th grade.
All I really have to do is read a small story 3-5 pages long, and answer comprehension questions about it.

lololololololol

uwotm8
ur in 4th grade
omfg such mlg lolol

Aquarious
11-11-2014, 11:31 PM
And I'm in 4th grade.

lololololololol

3-5 page story is not that bad.
Just have spaces in between each line to make it easier.

Bejewled
11-11-2014, 11:32 PM
And I'm in 4th grade.

lololololololol

Your 9?

On-Topic Reply

I feel you,got homework in all 6 classes

Coatimundi
11-11-2014, 11:48 PM
Google "World Factbook" and click on the first one that comes up, now search the countries you need.

Shumentheny
11-11-2014, 11:55 PM
I dislike my Spanish teacher. She told us to do a project about Costa Rica and I spent tons on my time typing up words and I handed in. She say I copy and paste off websites. I was so mad. She does not have any proof. Teachers are always mean but we have to deal with it.

HerobrineFan
11-12-2014, 03:58 AM
I have to do a Report on Day of the Dead ;-;

It's due Thursday and I didn't draw the picture...

Mrs.TommoSwag
11-12-2014, 04:10 AM
I have to do a Report on Day of the Dead ;-;

It's due Thursday and I didn't draw the picture...

What kind of picture do you have to draw?

Sheth
11-12-2014, 04:26 AM
It's alright, just be glad you don't have 4 pages of math everyday and a crazy hard Humanities teacher.
The homework isn't TOO hard, at least the internet can help ;-; Most of my Humanities homework is finding the stuff from books/textbooks cause the internet isn't detailed enough.

Spotlight
11-12-2014, 06:17 AM
You'll love the ISEE essay.

iiFarmGT
11-12-2014, 08:04 AM
uwotm8
ur in 4th grade
omfg such mlg lolol

Ikr m7

I'm in 7th grade

Get rekt

Boomer
11-12-2014, 03:01 PM
You guys will LOVE 11th grade: read long, exceptionally boring books ("classics"), and then take a test with hard questions. Think its over once you do that? Hehe, NOPE! Then you gotta do a 5 paragraph long interpretive essay on some difficult topic. Plus you have to make it sound religious (they're Catholic up the ass, and one of the reasons I've just about had it with the religion).

I hate my school soooo much.

MySuperCookie
11-12-2014, 03:05 PM
You guys will LOVE 11th grade: read long, exceptionally boring books ("classics"), and then take a test with hard questions. Think its over once you do that? Hehe, NOPE! Then you gotta do a 5 paragraph long interpretive essay on some difficult topic. Plus you have to make it sound religious (they're Catholic up the ass, and one of the reasons I've just about had it with the religion).

I hate my school soooo much.

11th grade in Spain is not much language but sciences. :panic:

Boomer
11-12-2014, 03:19 PM
11th grade in Spain is not much language but sciences. :panic:

I always breezed through Science class. Can I come over there?

Oh wait, I can't speak Spanish. Never mind ;_;

Maryjane
11-12-2014, 03:20 PM

Spanish isn't that hard to learn anyways.
Its like English but you pronounce everything differently and new words.

MySuperCookie
11-12-2014, 03:21 PM

I cen help yu.

[Insert Copy & Paste here]

- - - Updated - - -

Spanish isn't that hard to learn anyways.
Its like English but you pronounce everything differently and new words.

Just needed to point out those words.

lmao

Boomer
11-12-2014, 03:30 PM
I cen help yu.

[Insert Copy & Paste here]

Ehm...ok.

What's the opposite of today (hoy)? I said yesterday (ayer).

MySuperCookie
11-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Ehm...ok.

What's the opposite of today (hoy)? I said yesterday (ayer).

That's ok.

Why do words get accent in Spain (oh mi gerd thts too hard) :rolleyes:

Boomer
11-12-2014, 03:35 PM
That's ok.

Why do words get accent in Spain (oh mi gerd thts too hard) :rolleyes:

I don't know; maybe because Spanish people are stupid and need help pronouncing their words? LOLOLOLOLOL no h8 m8.

MySuperCookie
11-12-2014, 03:36 PM
I don't know; maybe because Spanish people are stupid and need help pronouncing their words? LOLOLOLOLOL no h8 m8.

Sorta.

Naw srsly. Accent is used for pronouncing our dumb words. :D