PDA

View Full Version : My <Five Nights at Freddy's: Grand Reopening> theory

26FtW26
11-12-2014, 10:19 AM
I didn't waste my time making a theory sooner, but now, when the trailer is out, theories will be had!

So here are our facts:
The new animatronics have new and improved facial recognition systems as well as access to criminal database.

There are no more doors, only an empty Freddy Fazbear mask.

Foxy will attack even if the mask is on, the only way to get Foxy away is flash lights at him.

After dying there's a chance of a special Atari-era mini-game type of dealio taking place in the end. There are 4 different minigames. They're really weird, get info on them here (http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Minigames). They call them the "Death Minigames".

We simply know that 82.51% of the time Phone guy is a) lying to us or b) giving us half or less of the truth.

The new "Toy Freddy" has a red stripe on his hat (the last one didn't).

If the music box runs out, The Puppet will attack you. I am not sure if the jumpscare happens immediately after the music runs out or he/she'll just become active like the other animatronics.

On Night 4 (http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Night_4_(FNaF2)), Phone Guy (Probably Mike Schmidt (http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Mike_Schmidt)) calls you saying that someone has tampered with the Animatronics' Facial Recognition, about an investigation going on at the Freddy Fazbear's Restaurant. He also talks about the animatronics being almost VIOLENT to the employees and just staring at adults, no problems with kids.

On Night 6 (http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Night_6_(FNaF2)), Phone Guy calls you saying this:
Hello? Hello...uh...what on earth are you doing there, uh didn’t you get the memo, uh, the place is closed down, uh, at least for a while. Someone used one of the suits. We had a spare in the back, a yellow one, the one used in...now none of them are acting right. Listen j-just finish your shift it’s safer than trying to leave in the middle of the night. Uh we have one more event scheduled for tomorrow, a birthday. You’ll be on day shift wear your uniform, stay close to the animatronics, make sure they don’t hurt anyone okay, uh for now just make it through the night, uh when the place eventually opens again I’ll probably take the night shift myself. Okay, good night and good luck. And what does he mean by "someone used one of the suits"?

So yeah, now that you spent 15 minutes reading all that and speculating over it, here's my theory:
As Phone Guy said, the place was on lockdown and an investigation was taking place. I believe that an animatronic(s) attacked an employee or child thus they messed with it's suit/facial recognition. I believe it was The Mangle (http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/The_Mangle), as she's the only one who's eyes can be messed with easily. And the fact that her eye IS actually taken out (she's holding it in her hand sometimes). So I guess a child accidentally damaged her system and things messed up.

Now you may ask, but why are the other animatronics violent? Well, I am not sure. I understand that all the animatronics are connected to the same criminal database. So did one animatronic affect the whole database? It seems simply stupid, but who knows. Its's a game :rolleyes:

Death minigames. Why do they appear? What are they? I think they're just another way to scare the player, that's what they are. They can't really have a logical "story", as they appear after you die.

Who or what is the puppet? Well, the puppet begins in the Prize Corner, and there are pictures of him giving presents to children. That probably means that he's the one who gives prizes for tickets? If you don't know what I'm talking about, google "game arcade". So there's a huge amount of people guessing that the stuff coming from it's eyes is blood. Well, it's not. If you check the page for the Death Mini-games, you'll see that the stuff under it's eyes is BLUE! And unless it's an alien, which, considering that in this game spirits exist, is COMPLETELY POSSIBLE, there is no blood coming out of it's eyes. Well, eye holes, I should say. As it has no eyes :ninja:

What did you think of my theory? Please note that this isn't all my ideas, I got some help from hundreds of other theories and put them into this one theory!
Post your genius theories here too, I'd love to see them :D

Mahmoud
11-12-2014, 10:42 AM
I think it's a prequel!
The phone guy died in FNaF 1 so why is he still alive..
And when you win the 5th night there is an date 1987 so bite of 87 happened as you said by mangle maybe he bite an employee that was trying to kidnap a 6th kid but maybe mangle tried to stop him and bite him..

I believe that the mini games are are so hints or easter eggs..
Maybe it's hints on what happen in that pizzeria why did they closed it!

26FtW26
11-12-2014, 10:59 AM
I think it's a prequel!
The phone guy died in FNaF 1 so why is he still alive..
And when you win the 5th night there is an date 1987 so bite of 87 happened as you said by mangle maybe he bite an employee that was trying to kidnap a 6th kid but maybe mangle tried to stop him and bite him..

I believe that the mini games are are so hints or easter eggs..
Maybe it's hints on what happen in that pizzeria why did they closed it!

No I'm saying that the Phone Guy in this game IS the player from the LAST GAME! He got fired but he got a job on day watch or somen like dat

Mahmoud
11-12-2014, 11:05 AM
No I'm saying that the Phone Guy in this game IS the player from the LAST GAME! He got fired but he got a job on day watch or somen like dat

Then why in FNaF 1 he call himself or listen to a records by himself... it doesn't make any sense

26FtW26
11-12-2014, 11:15 AM
Then why in FNaF 1 he call himself or listen to a records by himself... it doesn't make any sense

In FNaF1 the messages are pre-recorded by the LAST night guard who got killed. But in the first game you survive in the end. You get fired but probably move to day shift. Then in FNaF 2 you are a DIFFERENT guy and the character from FNaF1 is giving you instructions. But he's still alive because his messages are LIVE. How do I know that? Night 6 message :3

Mahmoud
11-12-2014, 11:25 AM
In FNaF1 the messages are pre-recorded by the LAST night guard who got killed. But in the first game you survive in the end. You get fired but probably move to day shift. Then in FNaF 2 you are a DIFFERENT guy and the character from FNaF1 is giving you instructions. But he's still alive because his messages are LIVE. How do I know that? Night 6 message :3

So in FNaF 2 who am I am I the killer?
Some people say that the puppet is the killer check the theory I found in this forums down below thread by me...

Zfert
11-12-2014, 12:52 PM
I think the anamatronics make you play those atari style games, as you can get jumpscared again after if you win/lose

Alsoyou forgot to mention that the new animatronics hate the old ones

Boomer
11-12-2014, 03:28 PM
The one that got tampered with is probably Bonnie.

Remember this photo?

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Fnaf+2+bonnie+s+new+design+i+m+surprise+nobody+has +posted_23e9d4_5311450.jpg

26FtW26
11-12-2014, 03:42 PM
The one that got tampered with is probably Bonnie.

Remember this photo?

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Fnaf+2+bonnie+s+new+design+i+m+surprise+nobody+has +posted_23e9d4_5311450.jpg

No, it had to be one of the new ones as Bonnie's facial recognition was crap anyways, and they aren't meant to be used anyways, so why mention it...

Mr Meh Meh
11-12-2014, 03:48 PM
Another fact is that when the old Bonnie comes into the office, DO NOT PUT ON THE MASK. It'll just assume that your Freddy Fazbear mask is its face (or it's probably aiming for your actual face. Haven't figured out that part) and jumpscare you IF you put on the mask. Otherwise, he won't get to you just as long as you don't put the mask on (I think it leaves the room after a short period of time. I haven't tested it myself).

Imanapp_For_Teh_Win!
11-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Here's my theory:

FNaF2 is a prequel to FNaF1. I think this is why:

On some night (4, I believe?) Phone Guy mentions a diner, something like Fredbear's Family Diner. Well, I reckon this diner is the very first one - before FNaF2 or FNaF1's settings.

The animtronics there (original Freddy, Chica, Foxy and Bonnie) were the only ones. The company then went bankrupt or something. Later on, (in 1987) FNaF2's setting comes into play. Featuring the old animatronics they scrapped them for parts. If you see the check after Night 5 the date is 1987. You're called Jeremy Fitzgerald. However, after completing Night 7 the name CHANGES. YOU GOT FIRED. I don't know why, but... Eh. There's a newspaper behind the night 5 check that states they're only closing down for a small amount of time.

However, after being sued because of the murders ((Phone Guy in FNaF2) mentions that someone used a Golden Suit to murder five children. Strangely, this is also when G.F starts to spawn (more frequently??).) the company had to re-open on a low budget, meaning they fixed up the old animatronics from FREDBEAR'S FAMILY DINER and opened...

Freddy.
Fazbears.
Pizzaeria.

If I missed anything, just ask me it. Hehe.

Trollrage
11-12-2014, 07:52 PM
Don't forget that if you finish Night 2 and Night 3, you'll find yourself in a Freddy fazbear costume, while the others are watching you. Maybe the Nightwatch (you) is the murderer and that's why old bonnie and old chicka are angry at him.

Zfert
11-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Another fact is that when the old Bonnie comes into the office, DO NOT PUT ON THE MASK. It'll just assume that your Freddy Fazbear mask is its face (or it's probably aiming for your actual face. Haven't figured out that part) and jumpscare you IF you put on the mask. Otherwise, he won't get to you just as long as you don't put the mask on (I think it leaves the room after a short period of time. I haven't tested it myself).

wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qSJWDK3v8E&list=UU7_YxT-KID8kRbqZo7MyscQ

the mask needs to be thrown on VERY QUICKLY