PDA

View Full Version : oh god

iToaster
11-12-2014, 02:32 PM
i cant belive it im soo sick from and idiot in m class he would cough everywhere and sneeze without covering his nose and mouth because of him i sick
tomorrow is a field trip to Yas Water World google i if u dont know what is it and i live in yas island btw so i hope i feel better the next day and go to the field trip :cry:

BudderMeow
11-12-2014, 03:03 PM
i cant belive it im soo sick from and idiot in m class he would cough everywhere and sneeze without covering his nose and mouth because of him i sick
tomorrow is a field trip to Yas Water World google i if u dont know what is it and i live in yas island btw so i hope i feel better the next day and go to the field trip :cry:

That classmate of yours is so gross.
Hope you feel better.

iToaster
11-12-2014, 04:23 PM
That classmate of yours is so gross.
Hope you feel better.

And an idiot it makes a fist covers his mouth makes a hole in his fist and coughs his such a retard

iToaster
11-12-2014, 04:33 PM
Water world is a film :(

Ummmmmmmmm

Goldie
11-12-2014, 04:35 PM
i hope you feel better by tomorrow :)

Luminesce
11-12-2014, 04:48 PM
I hope you're feeling well, by the time you go!

Btw I also hate when people are careless like that. I got sick at gym, like that :( By someone coughing all over the weights and machines he was using.

iToaster
11-13-2014, 01:31 AM
i hope you feel better by tomorrow :)

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you're feeling well, by the time you go!

Btw I also hate when people are careless like that. I got sick at gym, like that :( By someone coughing all over the weights and machines he was using.

they are IDIOTS

The infection is spreading on the whole school :(