PDA

View Full Version : My life sucks

Bob Will
11-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Doing a 6 page research paper,computer shuts down and I didn't save :P
I have to redo all six pages again :(

Brys
11-12-2014, 11:47 PM
And I got mad when my 500 word essay got deleted.

syrup
11-13-2014, 01:06 AM
*about to push payload cart into last terminus*

*auto-disconnect, please wait 25 seconds while auto-connecting*

*disconnects*
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/feels_516771_4069365.jpeg

Megazork
11-13-2014, 01:31 AM
You deserved it. I mean, you didn't even take time to mourn for your essay or proper funeral arrangements. I even wrote the epitaph for the lost essay that you made, but where is your love? Where is your compassion? I feel like your just an insensitive jerk now, not loving your essays enough. When that happened to me, I stood by my computer, smashing the monitor. I cried tears until my eyes were red. I loved that essay with my life and here I see you, just posting it on the forums as if it's just a bad luck thing happening to you. I'm VERY disappointed in you Bob, you clearly should just be banned from the forums. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Shumentheny
11-13-2014, 01:34 AM
Mine is worse. My teacher asked us to type up at least 10 pages about Martin Luther King Jr. Then I exit out of Microsoft because I finished typing then by accident I press on the no button then it didn't save my 10 pages. I sat in front of my computer and spent another hour typing.

BudderMeow
11-13-2014, 01:34 AM
You deserved it. I mean, you didn't even take time to mourn for your essay or proper funeral arrangements. I even wrote the epitaph for the lost essay that you made, but where is your love? Where is your compassion? I feel like your just an insensitive jerk now, not loving your essays enough. When that happened to me, I stood by my computer, smashing the monitor. I cried tears until my eyes were red. I loved that essay with my life and here I see you, just posting it on the forums as if it's just a bad luck thing happening to you. I'm VERY disappointed in you Bob, you clearly should just be banned from the forums. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Why would he get banned for posting something on the forums for something that wasn't his fault /)_-

Megazork
11-13-2014, 01:38 AM
Why would he get banned for posting something on the forums for something that wasn't his fault /)_-

He treats it as like it's just a mere situation of great exasperation. That essay loved him like a father. When Bob Will typed him out, the essay laid its letters on Bob Will and saw the loving father he thought he had. But Bob Will is so quick to replaced him like that. The Essay is lost forever, alone, disregarded, rejected.

Bob Will
11-16-2014, 05:22 AM
He treats it as like it's just a mere situation of great exasperation. That essay loved him like a father. When Bob Will typed him out, the essay laid its letters on Bob Will and saw the loving father he thought he had. But Bob Will is so quick to replaced him like that. The Essay is lost forever, alone, disregarded, rejected.

Not simply that,but it was vanished from existence,like it was never there.

#Call CPS

Luminesce
11-16-2014, 05:57 AM
Not simply that,but it was vanished from existence,like it was never there.

#Call CPS

And it only had 1 person lay their eyes upon it, before it fell into an abyss, forever.

GummiBear64
11-16-2014, 07:09 AM
I completely agree with Megazork. Why did you not mourn for your loss?

Maryjane
11-16-2014, 07:37 AM
I completely agree with Megazork. Why did you not mourn for your loss?

He should have burned his computer.
Then slowly listen to justin bieber while scraping his hands with rusty spoons.
HE SHOULD HAVE MOURNED HIS LOSS OF HIS COMPANION, ESSAY!

Rolan10
11-16-2014, 07:44 AM
Doing a 6 page research paper,computer shuts down and I didn't save :P
I have to redo all six pages again :(

The feeels :cry:

l0l
11-16-2014, 08:38 AM
Mine is worse

Trollrage
11-16-2014, 08:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM
liek if u crai everitaime