PDA

View Full Version : Did someone really get 50k profile views?

Krodna
11-13-2014, 07:00 AM
Omfg what Amiable has 50k profile views, at least thats what i see when i click on the profile correct me if you see something different but SRSLY WHAT IS THIS REAL seth has 48k views only ( ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Maryjane
11-13-2014, 07:16 AM
You can also just keep on refreshing your profile the whole day .___.''
There's even an add on for that.

JiHwan
11-13-2014, 07:27 AM

If you actually do that, that will be extremely creepy.

CoryT
11-13-2014, 07:59 AM
Why would anyone use auto refresh for a whole day.. What purpose does it serve?

And I've found alot of people who joined just awhile ago and they have like 10-40k views.

Lol
i refresh my page every single day!

Not really i have a life!

Krodna
11-13-2014, 08:45 AM

But 50k times...

Also last time i checked she was at like 14k then she wasnt active and now it is 50k she wasnt even seen after when she was 14k unless maybe someone else does that for her, probably not.

I need some new siggy to get legit views more effectively.

HOW DID I SUDDENLY GET A THOUSAND VIEWS OMG I FAMOUS OMG OMG OMGGG

Amiable
11-13-2014, 12:20 PM
Omfg what Amiable has 50k profile views, at least thats what i see when i click on the profile correct me if you see something different but SRSLY WHAT IS THIS REAL seth has 48k views only ( ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Can you stop auto refreshing my profile...?

- - - Updated - - -

And I've found alot of people who joined just awhile ago and they have like 10-40k views.
I was reading the older and some newer threads on the forum. I didn't use any auto refresher.

PolarisHD
11-13-2014, 12:29 PM
Hmm...I wonder why..
http://codeforces.com/userphoto/title/pedobear/photo.jpg

Drave
11-13-2014, 12:34 PM
Crap happens all the time in the Internet lol.

Phanton
11-13-2014, 12:36 PM
And I only have 205 views :crazy:

I wonder what happened

Drave
11-13-2014, 12:39 PM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Can you stop auto refreshing my profile...?

- - - Updated - - -

I was reading the older and some newer threads on the forum. I didn't use any auto refresher.

Wait your profile shows more than 50 k profile views... I only have less than a hundred even though I'm active and join earlier than you. That is indescribable

Amiable
11-13-2014, 12:40 PM
Wait your profile shows more than 50 k profile views... I only have less than a hundred even though I'm active and join earlier than you. That is indescribable
Tell that to Kordan. Ever since he found out about auto refreshing he's been doing it to me and a few other forumers. :panic:

PolarisHD
11-13-2014, 12:42 PM
Tell that to Kordan. Ever since he found out about auto refreshing he's been doing it to me and a few other forumers. :panic:

That "auto refresh" thing isn't illegal, right?

Drave
11-13-2014, 12:42 PM

Why? (10chars)

Amiable
11-13-2014, 12:43 PM
That "auto refresh" thing isn't illegal, right?
I don't think that it's illegal by the federal/state law. Gotta ask Seth about it since it's his website. =P

Drave
11-13-2014, 12:44 PM
I don't think that it's illegal by the federal/state law. Gotta ask Seth about it since it's his website. =P

How does it even works or how he knows not to do it?!

Amiable
11-13-2014, 12:44 PM
Why are you just accusing him with 0 proof?
Then why are you targeting me when you get the chance with 0 proof of me using an auto refresher? This isn't fair at all.

Amiable
11-13-2014, 12:54 PM
I never said you were using the auto refresher thou.. :scratch: I just said why are you just accusing him with 0 proof?

In fact I never even had you on my mind of using the auto refresher..
Here's a post I took from you before you removed it.

Amiable
11-13-2014, 12:57 PM
Yeah I delete my posts alot, where did i mention you auto refreshing? LOL.

I said I'VE SEEN ALOT OF PEOPLE WITH 10-40 K POSTS!> Did you see me typing "omg amiable auto refreshing"
I know that you're biased against me for no reason at all.

I won't further reply to you, it's a waste of time. =/

Krodna
11-13-2014, 02:03 PM
I know that you're biased against me for no reason at all.

I won't further reply to you, it's a waste of time. =/

Actually llawliet was denying the use of an auto refresher in my perspective but nvm. Also i never used it on you.

Polaris,

fu

Magicalfishy
11-13-2014, 02:05 PM
A while back I believe Seth punished RedWoodGirl for using this method to get like 20,000 views.

Amiable
11-13-2014, 02:08 PM
A while back I believe Seth punished RedWoodGirl for using this method to get like 20,000 views.
I'm really afraid that I'd get punished because of the views even though I didn't even do anything at all to increase my view count. Kinda freaking out now...

- - - Updated - - -

Actually llawliet was denying the use of an auto refresher in my perspective but nvm. Also i never used it on you.

Polaris,

fu

Sorry Kordan! :sweatdrop:
It's just that you were over-reacting to stuff like this that made me really suspicious... sorry again :sweatdrop:

Krodna
11-13-2014, 02:11 PM
I'm really afraid that I'd get punished because of the views even though I didn't even do anything at all to increase my view count. Kinda freaking out now...

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Kordan! :sweatdrop:
It's just that you were over-reacting to stuff like this that made me really suspicious... sorry again :sweatdrop:

Which actually brings me back to the topic how did you get 50k views again?

Amiable
11-13-2014, 02:11 PM
Which actually brings me back to the topic how did you get 50k views again?
How should I know? I don't even want 50k views... I don't even want 1k.