PDA

View Full Version : Why do people ignore noobs?

FROGGZ
11-13-2014, 10:21 AM
My name FROGGZ yes i am a noob to growtopia.
So ive been going around and i noticed when i say something like

"Hai guys!" Or "whats up man?"

They just turn around and walk away! I might be a noob in growtopia but im a actual person!
Just think if i went up to lets say a random person and said "hi how are you!" They'd obviously
say like "good thnx!" Or say "im fine thank you! How are you?"
Thy wouldn't go "noob" then turn around and walk away... So my point is why are some people so rude on the internet or a game?:confused:

PotatoMarco
11-13-2014, 10:24 AM
if someone i dont know in real life asked me "hey how are you" i would be really creeped out, like, "lol do i know u?".

Krodna
11-13-2014, 10:26 AM
Youre not stopping the drop enough.

FROGGZ
11-13-2014, 10:33 AM
Yep you have a point if someone came up to and said.

"Hheyyyy kiiidd:prophet:"

I'd be pretty creeped out

Amiable
11-13-2014, 01:48 PM
Yep you have a point if someone came up to and said.

"Hheyyyy kiiidd:prophet:"

I'd be pretty creeped out
You're evil. :cry:
What if we don't have any inventory space left? (Referring to your signature #StopTheDrop)

Well, it's good to be friendly lol. What happened to the friendly society during those 1900's time where people were friendlier? :panic:

Boomer
11-13-2014, 01:50 PM
Because 98% of them just yell "TRADE TARDE TADRE ME BUYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :crazy:

Amiable
11-13-2014, 01:54 PM
Because 98% of them just yell "TRADE TARDE TADRE ME BUYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :crazy:
I really dislike when players say to you, "buy <insert clothing here>" even though you aren't even planning to sell it. =P

diegralisk
11-13-2014, 01:57 PM
always say ty after a trade. whether your the buyer or the seller. never forget to say thank you.

Amiable
11-13-2014, 01:59 PM
always say ty after a trade. whether your the buyer or the seller. never forget to say thank you.
Haha, that's what I always do. I'm grateful that I can even find a buyer or a seller. =)

Shadin Siddique
11-13-2014, 02:06 PM

I usually say "Tq" or "Thankyou" and they reply "Np" NOT A SINGLE FULL FORM ACTIVATED'

- - - Updated - - -

I really dislike when players say to you, "buy <insert clothing here>" even though you aren't even planning to sell it. =P

I feel that pain when an Old Moerator gave me a Turtle Hat (WHEN Taco Dog was changed to Turtle Hat!) on June (I think) 2013.. And now, "Buy turtle" "BUY TURTLE!!" "buy turtle for (insert quantity of Worldlocks here) " "PLS BUY TURTLE" and I say "Not for Sale!" Or "NFS!" And some of them reply in a Negative way.. "Noob" "(Concered) YOU!"

- - - Updated - - -

I believe that the rest 2% don't so IN the 2% I'm included? Amir8?

Austen Roberts
11-13-2014, 02:15 PM
Now that I think about it, I do notice all of these things. People just say "noob" or "nub" the either ban, or run away. I forgot who said this, but they said "we were all noobs once" and frankly, it is true! Everyone didn't start off with Angels or Devils, right? We all HAD to start out noob. I am going to use some rich people as examples, I don't want to be rude. Please don't hate.

Rubie. She started out "noob". Look at her now! Go to the world "rubiesitems" and you will see.

Aimster. On pcats video, he interviewed her. Before she was @Aimster, she was Aimster26. She was an ordinary player, like you or I. Then, one day she got THE email. It said she was a moderator. She tried logging on to Aimster26, it didn't work. She tried @Aimster, and it worked! Moderators are still players, just players that are most liked. We can be a moderator, you just need to be nice. They don't get to hack, or get "free" stuff. Yes, they have OP powers, they use them correctly. Sincerely,
Qai

Amiable
11-13-2014, 02:20 PM
Now that I think about it, I do notice all of these things. People just say "noob" or "nub" the either ban, or run away. I forgot who said this, but they said "we were all noobs once" and frankly, it is true! Everyone didn't start off with Angels or Devils, right? We all HAD to start out noob. I am going to use some rich people as examples, I don't want to be rude. Please don't hate.

Rubie. She started out "noob". Look at her now! Go to the world "rubiesitems" and you will see.

Aimster. On pcats video, he interviewed her. Before she was @Aimster, she was Aimster26. She was an ordinary player, like you or I. Then, one day she got THE email. It said she was a moderator. She tried logging on to Aimster26, it didn't work. She tried @Aimster, and it worked! Moderators are still players, just players that are most liked. We can be a moderator, you just need to be nice. They don't get to hack, or get "free" stuff. Yes, they have OP powers, they use them correctly. Sincerely,
Qai
Nub is a friendly joke used by mostly forumers. =P

kynamite99
11-13-2014, 02:46 PM

They just turn around and walk away! I might be a noob in growtopia but im a actual person!
Just think if i went up to lets say a random person and said "hi how are you!" They'd obviously
Thy wouldn't go "noob" then turn around and walk away... So my point is why are some people so rude on the internet or a game?:confused:

Sorry, but people in Growtopia are all business.
They are only there to either buy items or sell them, and you are likely in the wrong place. My advice?
Find someone who is also new, and maybe you can help each other.
Then again, I was a lone wolf during my first year, but I also did things I'm not proud of, such as griefing worlds for seeds.
You have two choices: Play friendly, or play evil. Trust me, both work.:panic:

Boomer
11-13-2014, 04:12 PM

Funny thing: me too. I don't know why, maybe my parent's teachings kicking in involuntarily.

_Lennart_
11-13-2014, 05:12 PM

Ikr

Some people use it really often nub

FROGGZ
11-13-2014, 05:33 PM
Thats so true! But im not that kinda "noob"

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, but people in Growtopia are all business.
They are only there to either buy items or sell them, and you are likely in the wrong place. My advice?
Find someone who is also new, and maybe you can help each other.
Then again, I was a lone wolf during my first year, but I also did things I'm not proud of, such as griefing worlds for seeds.
You have two choices: Play friendly, or play evil. Trust me, both work.:panic:

Im actually not very new to growtopia i had another account called heha5 i had it for over a year and a half... Reason why i switched account? When i was young in growtopia i made alot a bad descicions
For example "lying alot" scamming (3 times) and just being a total jerk!
But i grew more mature so i decided to make a fresh start this time im totally clean!
And so now im FROGGZ

SFM2025
11-13-2014, 06:59 PM
Youre not stopping the drop enough.

DROP TO WIN

jk lols

WOOWOOWOO
11-13-2014, 07:04 PM
I dont ignore them infact I was at start the other day giving out pet burritos to the new comers :D

FROGGZ
11-13-2014, 10:20 PM
I dont ignore them infact I was at start the other day giving out pet burritos to the new comers :D

Thats like music to my ears! XD

Brys
11-13-2014, 11:03 PM

Because you put #StopTheDrop in your signature.

FROGGZ
11-14-2014, 07:41 AM
Because you put #StopTheDrop in your signature.

Hi just asking what does #stopthedrop have to do with why do people ignore noobs?
Also #stopthedrop is just to support moderators:scratch:

JrFarmer
11-14-2014, 07:50 AM
Its a forumers thing? Lol I just use it cuz IMA NUB

Shadin Siddique
11-15-2014, 07:52 AM
Its a forumers thing? Lol I just use it cuz IMA NUB

I call my friends Nub for total comedy'

l0l
11-15-2014, 11:26 AM

Maybe because they are busy/doing other things/talking to someone else, and dont know you and dont think that you are talking to them? If you would say that to me, regardless of your noobiness, I would just ignore you.

FROGGZ
11-15-2014, 04:39 PM
Guess what. I found my old good friends and got some items of em'!
:yeah:

Elka23
11-23-2014, 04:56 PM
Don't worry about those stuck-up growtopians, there are many other people out there that would be willing to be your friend and help you! We were all noobs once, I was and everyone else was. Just because you joined Growtopia later than the rich people doesn't mean that you won't get to become a pro. Even that doesn't matter, its whats inside that counts. Just be friendly (like you were being) and you will be sure to find a friend in no time at all.

wam
11-23-2014, 05:13 PM

I do not ignore newer/poorer people.. I have been in that postion many times after bad investments.In fact I am in a poorer stage again right now.

grapezzzz19
11-23-2014, 05:15 PM
Hi just asking what does #stopthedrop have to do with why do people ignore noobs?
Also #stopthedrop is just to support moderators:scratch:

no, stopthedrop is a minimod thing