PDA

View Full Version : So heads up jakeshore is going to lie

RAPTOR784
04-24-2013, 12:28 AM
So jake think I'm justin learn I'm not tbh he made a world with pirate hunter called TRUERAPTOR yeah should be called lie jakeshore just saying I'm not what his signs say but think what you guys want look at this also

(edited/removed screenshot)

He should be muted

All he wants me to do is quit he may be Joules of me idk why

EDIT: Please do not post screenshots with vulgar language in it. Thanks.

Crimson Eagle
04-24-2013, 12:33 AM
So jake think I'm justin learn I'm not tbh he made a world with pirate hunter called TRUERAPTOR yeah should be called lie jakeshore just saying I'm not what his signs say but think what you guys want look at this also

(edited/removed)

He should be muted

Man, you just need to ignore him. Replying to his messages or getting upset is giving him the fuel he wants. If he finds picking on people funny, let him be. Just ignore him and making a thread like this isn't helping.

RAPTOR784
04-24-2013, 01:04 AM
Well go check the world out he will be opening it and starting more stuff

Swertip
04-24-2013, 02:00 AM
I agree with crim, but, also, I think Jake should get banned. I mean, I would be real mad if I was you raptor. But lets end this thread raptor. This'll cause more fighting.

TheNinja
04-24-2013, 03:26 AM
I told u Jake. I told you

darkhawk
04-24-2013, 11:28 AM

(edited/removed screenshot)

He should be muted

EDIT: Please do not post screenshots with vulgar language in it. Thanks.

I'm no growtopia player but what I can tell you is don't post the screenshot if it says something like a swear word :prophet: If you do wanna show proof send an email to Seth. The screenshot will be removed (Just like how play removed it) because little kids sometimes read this and one little screenshot like that is like you're swearing also. Just telling you all not to post the screenshot (if it has a swear word) and just email it but you can have a discussion about it on the forums.