PDA

View Full Version : Just got scammed

Jadohz
04-24-2013, 01:09 AM
:excl:this kid named Siris he scammed me. He said who ever donates will get access so i gave him 5 swiss cheese,26 steel blocks, 13 purple blocks,1 chest, 2 tavern signs and then he said go to spawn which i did. so then hes like i want nyan i was like no i gave you a lot and he said fine than no access. I said you got 15 seconds to give me my stuff back or i will call a mod (i couldn't no mods were on line) so than he left and i broadcasted "HELP THE OWNER HERE TOOK MY STUFF" so a nice growtopian named Seqoua tried to help me but than Siris came and banned us. So if any Moderators see this please go to JADOHZFARMSHOPPE if your online and help me thanks. PS SON7010 also scammed my AngelWings dont trust her:excl:

Derpyderp
04-24-2013, 12:55 PM
Ok wrong thread
dont post here on the Tavern but on the growtopia general chat

Jadohz
04-28-2013, 01:06 AM
Srry new to the forums but thx

XD3FORM3DMAGMAX
04-28-2013, 08:45 PM
:excl:this kid named Siris he scammed me. He said who ever donates will get access so i gave him 5 swiss cheese,26 steel blocks, 13 purple blocks,1 chest, 2 tavern signs and then he said go to spawn which i did. so then hes like i want nyan i was like no i gave you a lot and he said fine than no access. I said you got 15 seconds to give me my stuff back or i will call a mod (i couldn't no mods were on line) so than he left and i broadcasted "HELP THE OWNER HERE TOOK MY STUFF" so a nice growtopian named Seqoua tried to help me but than Siris came and banned us. So if any Moderators see this please go to JADOHZFARMSHOPPE if your online and help me thanks. PS SON7010 also scammed my AngelWings dont trust her:excl:

Wow that really sucks. Was it worth giving for access anyways?

Jadohz
05-09-2013, 05:12 PM
This time he stole my crimson wings and banned me

Greenswe
05-09-2013, 05:19 PM
This time he stole my crimson wings and banned me

Scammed once, shame on him.
Scammed twice, shame on you.

Seriously, how did you get scammed by the same guy, same method twice? Did you want to be scammed?
Sorry for your loss.
~Greenswe

Jadohz
05-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Scammed once, shame on him.
Scammed twice, shame on you.

Seriously, how did you get scammed by the same guy, same method twice? Did you want to be scammed?
Sorry for your loss.
~Greenswe
Well he said he was for real this time cause he gave the other stuff back so i trusted him but hes so stupid

Jadohz
05-09-2013, 05:23 PM
also dont trust Son7010 She scammend my angelwings by hacking she literly went through layers of dirt this was before they made the trading system:poop::mad::poop::mad:

Greenswe
05-09-2013, 05:31 PM
Well he said he was for real this time cause he gave the other stuff back so i trusted him but hes so stupid

Yeah. But still, seriously? Havent you learned anything from the first time?
People have warned multiple times that "pay for access" is always a scamm. Its your own fault for being scammed.
~Greenswe
P.S You have been scammed twice of it, which makes it even more stupid.