PDA

View Full Version : Please fix the current game version (1.75), Mr. Hamumu and Mr. Seth

MrAsk
11-15-2014, 02:42 AM
I just updated the version of my game today. I am in Indonesia. I can farm
and go anywhere as usual. However, when I went to world TRADED, I got an
error of unexpectedly closed app. I did re-login and when the text Logging
On... is appearing on the clipboard, the game is closed unexpectedly.
Before doing this update, I can play like usual w/o countering any
problems. My ID is yongjia257. Please fix the bug Admins or Mods.

Prosperous
11-15-2014, 02:56 AM
Just a suggestion,try to delete your app and download again. There might be an error when you updated/downloaded Growtopia.

PacksForAll
11-15-2014, 02:56 AM
Ok, I know you are new to the forums but this is Growtopia related so you should put this in the bugs and report subforums. Don't worry for now, this happens to newbies :).

Anyways, this problem may be because of you didn't close alot of app leading your device to force quit. I suggest closing some apps that are open. If it still doesn't work please contact support@growtopiagame.com. Hopefully you get this problem fixed soon!

~Packs

Dark_Heat
11-15-2014, 03:19 AM
Ok, I know you are new to the forums but this is Growtopia related so you should put this in the bugs and report subforums. Don't worry for now, this happens to newbies :).

Anyways, this problem may be because of you didn't close alot of app leading your device to force quit. I suggest closing some apps that are open. If it still doesn't work please contact support@growtopiagame.com. Hopefully you get this problem fixed soon!

~Packs

*Cough*

RTSoft Tavern : Kick back and discuss whatever you want.