PDA

View Full Version : who can teach me tagalog?

superdylan12
11-15-2014, 05:28 AM
Can anyone teach me tagalog cause I want to impress this philpino girl that hated me last year were in same class and grade 12 and I want to be friends with her so I'm trying to change and be a person she can forgive so someone plz teach me Tagalog if you can reply to this thread

CoastChaos
11-15-2014, 05:32 AM
Rosetta Stone can

kwj340
11-15-2014, 05:33 AM
Can anyone teach me tagalog cause I want to impress this philpino girl that hated me last year were in same class and grade 12 and I want to be friends with her so I'm trying to change and be a person she can forgive so someone plz teach me Tagalog if you can reply to this thread

You are in 12th grade? Kind of hard to believe unless you are something else. I don't want to say because that would be kind of mean.

dangerznez
11-15-2014, 05:37 AM

Hey there I can teach u tagalog... I was just like u but a girl was mad at me so I impressed here by doing something she likes

kwj340
11-15-2014, 05:38 AM
Hey there I can teach u tagalog... I was just like u but a girl was mad at me so I impressed here by doing something she likes

Why do I get the feeling you are his alt/related. I am almost certain I am wrong but it just doesn't seem right.

dangerznez
11-15-2014, 05:41 AM
If u ask a mod if we have the same ip we are different I live in the Phil and I am not American I am also a Filipino and I am not his alt.... Yeh I know u have that feeling but u are actually wrong

Maryjane
11-15-2014, 05:50 AM
Y u no like what I said?
I forgot to tell him this most important work of art.

Eng: I wanna say I truly truly like you so much <3 Please be my gf.
Tagalog: Meyron akong sasabihin ko sa yo. Ang pangit mo talaga kamukha kang bruja.

Also, you said you were grade 7.

dangerznez
11-15-2014, 05:52 AM
Ahahah I know what that means hahaha

Maryjane
11-15-2014, 05:53 AM
Ahahah I know what that means hahaha

Pretty sure Filipino and Spanish speakers can get that.
Most importantly the word "bruha/bruja".

Te ves como una bruja.

dangerznez
11-15-2014, 05:56 AM

Te ves como una bruja.

Wait are you Filipino cause I am 100% sure u are..... And Filipino words got from Spanish because spanish invaded the Philippines and ruled it for 300 years until the Americans came and save us Filipinos then the Americans left and the Japanese invaded us and the Americans helped us again so......
I very thank the Americans for saving us

Maryjane
11-15-2014, 05:59 AM
Wait are you Filipino cause I am 100% sure u are..... And Filipino words got from Spanish because spanish invaded the Philippines and ruled it for 300 years until the Americans came and save us Filipinos then the Americans left and the Japanese invaded us and the Americans helped us again so......
I very thank the Americans for saving us

Actually I (insert historical debate here but nvm).
I'm Filipino, Spanish, and Chinese.

:P

syrup
11-15-2014, 06:01 AM
I'll read the back of soup can labels.

Mrs.TommoSwag
11-15-2014, 06:06 AM

Te ves como una bruja.

I don't look like a witch! ;-;
My friend does! (no she actually doesn't, these boys call her a witch doe XD)

Maryjane
11-15-2014, 06:07 AM
I don't look like a witch! ;-;
My friend does! (no she actually doesn't, these boys call her a witch doe XD)

That was just a translation for spanish peepos.
XD. It's a common joke here by the locals.

Mrs.TommoSwag
11-15-2014, 06:09 AM
That was just a translation for spanish peepos.
XD. it's a common joke here by the locals.

If someone called me a witch, I would've just said "Bruh look at a mirror, BTW don't break the mirror.."

Gliderz
11-15-2014, 06:16 AM
???% of the Philippine words are Spanish. BTW I can't come up with a filipino sentence (I'm good at speaking it, but bad at spelling the words).

Maryjane
11-15-2014, 06:29 AM
???% of the Philippine words are Spanish. BTW I can't come up with a filipino sentence (I'm good at speaking it, but bad at spelling the words).

Eh? Are you living in the Philippines or in America because they usually teach us how to spell them with ease. Besides its spelled just the way it' sounds without using the letter "c"