PDA

View Full Version : Growtopia - ISGT CLAN

iShadowAngel
11-16-2014, 08:43 AM
Welcome to ''ISGT'' clan thread! (OFFICIAL)
Welcome to ''ISGT'' clan thread (OFFICIAL). First of all let' s remember these:
-No calling any clan something bad.
-No racism.

ABOUT THE CLAN!
[COLOR="#EE82EE"]ISGT clan is COLOR]

l0l
11-16-2014, 09:01 AM
ISGT CLAN
info gonna be updated here soon!

Doesn't it go to general gt chat?

iShadowAngel
11-16-2014, 12:09 PM
Sry but faze clan will rek you.
I don' t care if ''FAZE'' clan will rek me..
ISGT clan is a friendly clan.
Even it' s new! So clan hub is not done.
We can' t practice for the fights!
CYA

GummiBear64
11-16-2014, 12:42 PM
Faze clan will dominate!

iShadowAngel
11-16-2014, 12:47 PM
Faze clan will dominate!
Whyat do you mean?

GummiBear64
11-16-2014, 01:07 PM
You joining faze clan m9?

Heck yeah M10. I'm beast with shotguns and SMGs.

FaZe Kitty
11-16-2014, 01:10 PM
Heck yeah M10. I'm beast with shotguns and SMGs.

I will find you in cod and rek you.

iShadowAngel
11-16-2014, 01:54 PM

Gosh! This is not a clan for other games!
This is Growtopia pvp clan gosh!
Can you all move to another thread!?

GummiBear64
11-17-2014, 01:24 AM

m8 i beg 2 differ k

HerobrineFan
11-17-2014, 02:19 AM
Faze or ISGT Won't win.You don't have powerful leaders....

GROWGANOTHIANS..

WILL RULE

http://i61.tinypic.com/sepy6d.jpg

syrup
11-17-2014, 02:32 AM
wot did u say bout faZe clan?!1

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.

I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your butt off the face of the continent.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. You're dead, kiddo."

Dragon_Guy
11-17-2014, 11:32 AM
m8 i beg 2 differ k

M8? I speak English, not bingo.

Dragon_Guy
11-17-2014, 11:37 AM
wot did u say bout faZe clan?!1

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.

I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your butt off the face of the continent.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. You're dead, kiddo."

I have 2 things to say.
Firstly, you used the word Gorilla, meaning large ape, instead of Guerrilla, meaning tactical warfare, usually on home turf.
Secondly, this is highly offensive to people who actually served in military combat and aren't just angry little kids wanting some attention. So next time you feel like pretending to be someone, pretend to be someone who has a life.

Edit:
If those raids were so secret, why would you announce them to the entire internet?

If you are who you say you are, all I ask for is proof of your outrageous claims and I'll be on my way. Until then, drop the charade.

Dragon_Guy
11-17-2014, 11:43 AM
Not sure if a troll or w0t.

Well until either that guy gets "wiped off the face of the Earth" or I see some other form of evidence, I think we should all assume that this guy isn't the real deal.

GummiBear64
11-17-2014, 11:50 AM
M8? I speak English, not bingo.
I speak bingo, not english.

I should really start a faze branch in rtsoft.
I'll be co-co-co-co-co-co-co founder.

I have 2 things to say.
Firstly, you used the word Gorilla, meaning large ape, instead of Guerrilla, meaning tactical warfare, usually on home turf.
Secondly, this is highly offensive to people who actually served in military combat and aren't just angry little kids wanting some attention. So next time you feel like pretending to be someone, pretend to be someone who has a life.

Edit:
If those raids were so secret, why would you announce them to the entire internet?

If you are who you say you are, all I ask for is proof of your outrageous claims and I'll be on my way. Until then, drop the charade.
It's Syrup, he was being cray.

Not sure if a troll or w0t.
Omg same here.

Well until either that guy gets "wiped off the face of the Earth" or I see some other form of evidence, I think we should all assume that this guy isn't the real deal.
M8, no h8 but he wasn't sure if YOU were trolling.

MrSword48
11-17-2014, 12:11 PM
Faze or ISGT Won't win.You don't have powerful leaders....

GROWGANOTHIANS..

WILL RULE

http://i61.tinypic.com/sepy6d.jpg

Gosh darn it, that's Hermaeus Mora from the Elder Scrolls.

Mey, hin dez los daanik.

I still love both equally. <3

syrup
11-17-2014, 12:36 PM
I have 2 things to say.

Edit:

Joke > You [LINK] (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta)

http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=10856&d=1403312257

Importance
11-17-2014, 03:26 PM
ok ill join the ISGT clan

lets go rek ishadowangel

iShadowAngel
11-20-2014, 04:00 PM
ok ill join the ISGT clan

lets go rek ishadowangel
What do rek mean!?
Thread moved to: ISGT clan! (OFFICIAL)