PDA

View Full Version : Oh my Lions, Tigers, and Bears

Applez
11-16-2014, 07:53 PM
I am uncursed

Also I believe the punishment was a bit harsh, also the fact Solorien called me an idiot, even though MASSACRE said if you don't want to be called an idiot, don't be one. I think everyone here calls people an idiot if they are being one too (unless you don't know what you are talking), so what he said was... Kinda... Well let's just say he walked into that one...

GoldenRaven
11-16-2014, 08:19 PM
Can I have a link to the thread?

Applez
11-16-2014, 08:53 PM
Can I have a link to the thread?

http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?132438-Le-infraction-of-epic-proportions

Reballoo
11-16-2014, 09:03 PM
Solorien called you an idiot? Wow... I know she is harsh, but that is seriously uncalled for. No matter the situation a mod should never call anybody anything hurtful... And for that to be reassured by another mod is even worse. When I was in second grade, somebody told me to "Go away idiot, nobody wants you around". I was really sensitive back then, so I had been crying. A teacher asked me what happened and I told her that they called me an idiot and said that nobody wants me around, then she told me "If you don't want to be called an idiot, maybe you should stop being one!" That kinda stuff is hurtful. I am seriously disappointed at the mods if they truly did do this.

Disaster
11-16-2014, 10:28 PM
I am uncursed

Also I believe the punishment was a bit harsh, also the fact Solorien called me an idiot, even though MASSACRE said if you don't want to be called an idiot, don't be one. I think everyone here calls people an idiot if they are being one too (unless you don't know what you are talking), so what he said was... Kinda... Well let's just say he walked into that one...

I think calling someone a idiot is a bit mean.

Solorien called you an idiot? Wow... I know she is harsh, but that is seriously uncalled for. No matter the situation a mod should never call anybody anything hurtful... And for that to be reassured by another mod is even worse. When I was in second grade, somebody told me to "Go away idiot, nobody wants you around". I was really sensitive back then, so I had been crying. A teacher asked me what happened and I told her that they called me an idiot and said that nobody wants me around, then she told me "If you don't want to be called an idiot, maybe you should stop being one!" That kinda stuff is hurtful. I am seriously disappointed at the mods if they truly did do this.

I agree with you.

PolarisHD
11-16-2014, 10:36 PM
I thought mods were supposed to be role models. :nope:

CoryT
11-21-2014, 01:05 AM
I thought mods were supposed to be role models. :nope:

Every perfect sword has it dull edges

...if you dont get this ....then ill just say a different one