PDA

View Full Version : GENDER EQUALITY

FreeSamples
11-18-2014, 01:01 AM
http://ifunny.co/fun/3HNOkBbS2

Just check it out.. life's messed up

Sheth
11-18-2014, 01:14 AM
Honestly, half of those reasons are flawed. Think about it, if you saw a woman hitting a man, your usual though would be "Dang, that's one cocky, rude woman", not "Omg she's so brave". And seriously, I don't think the law system and government are corrupt to that extent that they would let the woman off so easily.

That link is truly very flawed, this is the 20th century, not the 1800s.

FreeSamples
11-18-2014, 01:42 AM
Honestly, half of those reasons are flawed. Think about it, if you saw a woman hitting a man, your usual though would be "Dang, that's one cocky, rude woman", not "Omg she's so brave". And seriously, I don't think the law system and government are corrupt to that extent that they would let the woman off so easily.

Many in the comments agreed w/ it.. people including women

Anyways, even if half of them are flawed, the other half aren't

GENDER EQUALITY

I-Am-Legend
11-18-2014, 01:45 AM

Not really, NBC did an experiment where they hired 1 male and 1 female actress. They had the male actor "abuse" the female actress on a busy street. The result was pedestrians charging the male actor and beating him and pushing him away. Then they had the female actress "abuse" the male actor, and the result was pedestrians laughed at the male actor and walked away.
http://www.today.com/news/domestic-violence-social-experiment-what-would-you-do-2D80191075

Messed up isn't it?

King902
11-18-2014, 01:45 AM

GENDER EQUALITY

They take it as a joke. If you remember, in the 1700's and so, women had no equality. Look how much has changed. I agree with Shethrion, the reasons are flawed. Also free, you sure you should be posting that in these forums?

Sheth
11-18-2014, 01:47 AM

GENDER EQUALITY

There's more than one side to the story, true that men aren't treated fairly in some cases. But then again, women in some countries don't have the right to go to school, soooo my final say is that though both genders get treated unequally, neither should complain and be grateful of the rights they do have.

Megazork
11-18-2014, 01:47 AM
Not really, NBC did an experiment where they hired 1 male and 1 female actress. They had the male actor "abuse" the female actress on a busy street. The result was pedestrians charging the male actor and beating him and pushing him away. Then they had the female actress "abuse" the male actor, and the result was pedestrians laughed at the male actor and walked away.

Messed up isn't it?

Well if you think about it, men are typically supposed to be more built, tougher (physical wise) than females whereas females have a lesser build.

When we run school miles, they expect boys to run a minute faster than boys because... advantages and stuff.

raqk
11-18-2014, 01:49 AM
The world is a messed up place. Time to crawl back in my internet hole...

I-Am-Legend
11-18-2014, 01:50 AM
Well if you think about it, men are typically supposed to be more built, tougher (physical wise) than females whereas females have a lesser build.

When we run school miles, they expect boys to run a minute faster than boys because... advantages and stuff.

At my school a girl set the new school record for the mile. ._.

atwistoffate
11-18-2014, 01:51 AM
Agreed. I have been on 9gagtv for awhile and saw some Gender equality videos. They were indeed messed up..

- - - Updated - - -

At my school they are lazy

Plot twist: It's a man

Sheth
11-18-2014, 01:53 AM
http://www.today.com/news/domestic-violence-social-experiment-what-would-you-do-2D80191075

Messed up isn't it?

I noticed how you said "an" as in singular. Maybe they were testing at the wrong place at the wrong time cause if people like me were there, I wouldn't care who so-and-so is harassing, I'd at least do something to stop it.

Megazork said typically as in not all the time but in most cases.

Megazork
11-18-2014, 01:53 AM

Lol ikr, the guys are lazy. Runs like 2 feet, gets tired.

FreeSamples
11-18-2014, 01:59 AM
Lol ikr, the guys are lazy. Runs like 2 feet, gets tired.

I don't know where you live but these guys are running a mile in 3-4 minutes ._.

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed how you said "an" as in singular. Maybe they were testing at the wrong place at the wrong time cause if people like me were there, I wouldn't care who so-and-so is harassing, I'd at least do something to stop it.

Megazork said typically as in not all the time but in most cases.

Then you're different from society

we
need more gender equalists like u

- - - Updated - - -

They take it as a joke. If you remember, in the 1700's and so, women had no equality. Look how much has changed. I agree with Shethrion, the reasons are flawed. Also free, you sure you should be posting that in these forums?

found it on ifunny

yolo?

Megazork
11-18-2014, 02:02 AM
Agreed. I have been on 9gagtv for awhile and saw some Gender equality videos. They were indeed messed up..

- - - Updated - - -

At my school they are lazy

Plot twist: It's a man

I don't know where you live but these guys are running a mile in 3-4 minutes ._.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you're different from society

we
need more gender equalists like u

Lol, I live in good ol' Cali with MrMehMeh( not literally with ). Considering laziness, lower standards of this generation, and body build, pretty slow.

Anyways back on topic, women don't go unscathed when it comes to gender inequalities.

They get called things like whore, slut whereas their male counterparts get things like perverts, gangbangers, rapist

Sorry for being really blunt with the words

FreeSamples
11-18-2014, 02:06 AM
i was born in cali

moved away when i was like 4 tho