PDA

View Full Version : TANKED!!!!

FUDGE
04-25-2013, 02:31 PM
PEOPLE!!!!! STOP PLAYING GROWTOPIA!!!!!!!! TANKED IS THE BEST RtSOFT GAME(in my opinion) PLZZZZZZZZ COME BACK TO TANKED... ESPECIALLY TRILLIONAIR CUZ HES JUST TO COOL FOR GROWTOPIA

LegendaryPie
04-25-2013, 04:56 PM
Quite mean. Sorry FUDGE but it is. You cannot say that all growtopians should come over to tanked. Growtopia is much fun, tanked also. Did you even play growtopia?

Knightmare
04-25-2013, 05:40 PM
I've tried tanked and I just kept dieing

My noob tank was just dieing and no matter how hard I try, I can't even get a kill as a beginner

So yeah, I'll stick to Growtopia
But maybe someone else will enjoy the game ;p

Zackery
04-29-2013, 05:54 PM
Ya I agree... That is mean... You can't force every 1 over. Not everyone knows what it is. I have peeps who come to my world on growtopia and I tell them the color of my name stands for the rank color on tanked. And most of the peeps put, "?" So they don't know what that is. Look I am teaching Jake right now how to play it.. He seems to like it but he still likes growtopia better. I gotta say for myself too I like growtopia better than tanked too. I just play tanked when I don't have my phone to play grow on or I am just bored of grow at the moment that's all...