PDA

View Full Version : A dream i had..

Elusive
11-20-2014, 07:44 AM
Have you guys ever had a dream where when you wake up from it, you try as hard as you can to go back into that dream or you at least try to imagine what will happen next in your head trying to continue that dream.

It's true that your dreams and imagination are better than anything in reality or virtual.

My dream, it's hard to explain it the way i dreamt it, and the way i tell it won't be so dreamyful as the day i had that dream.. What are your guyses dreams if you've had one similar to mine or just any you want to share.

hemebru
11-20-2014, 07:52 AM
yes. I love u elusive. I always had a crush on u.

Elusive
11-20-2014, 08:21 AM

Oh god, you can't be serious? There's no way i can tell if you're joking or not except the fact that you and I are guys.. The next words you say won't convinced me that you are serious either. We've never even met before.

hemebru
11-20-2014, 08:27 AM
I like ur attitude I will msg u in game so we can meet. ps how u know my gender

Palestinian
11-20-2014, 08:44 AM

Hello Hemebru !!!!!!!!!

GTevil
11-20-2014, 08:50 AM
Hello Hemebru !!!!!!!!!

This is weird XD yeah dreams like that happen to me a lot

Maryjane
11-20-2014, 09:34 AM
Elusibru teehee

I've had way too many dreams like these. I can still remember my dreams :]

Elusive
11-20-2014, 04:31 PM
Have you guys ever had those dreams that connect with your past previous dreams.

I like ur attitude I will msg u in game so we can meet. ps how u know my gender

And we can be baes

Boomer
11-20-2014, 04:36 PM
Absolutely. Especially the, well, THOSE types of dreams. :crazy:

Elusive
11-21-2014, 11:00 PM
I go to bed everyday now wishing i would get that dream again :/

playerde
11-22-2014, 12:56 AM
Have you guys ever had a dream where when you wake up from it, you try as hard as you can to go back into that dream or you at least try to imagine what will happen next in your head trying to continue that dream.

It's true that your dreams and imagination are better than anything in reality or virtual.

My dream, it's hard to explain it the way i dreamt it, and the way i tell it won't be so dreamyful as the day i had that dream.. What are your guyses dreams if you've had one similar to mine or just any you want to share.

Yes..so hard to get back