PDA

View Full Version : An "Alternate Forum"

Magicalfishy
11-20-2014, 03:57 PM
EDIT:

ALRIGHT GUYS, it's official! We're now open. :o

http://growtopianhub.boards.net/

If you join/login today you will receive a Thanksgiving award!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well after reading this: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?133325-Forums-getting-dull, I started to think how we could change things about the forums. So I thought why not make an alternate fan-made Growtopian forum where we can decide on the rules and just have a nice place to chill out without worrying about random stuff happening. Of course it would be family friendly, and we will make good choices for the staff members. So I thought if we could get at least 50 votes on yes, claiming that you would contribute some time and be active on it I would be willing to work my butt off and put a lot of effort into making an "alternate forum." Of course I'm not dissing RTsoft at all, nor am I discouraging you from coming here. I know I'll still be active here, but think of the alternate forum as a more laid-back and more like the old days kind of forum.:o

Please keep in mind this will be a community forum, so EVERYONE decides on changes and ideas not just the staff.

So whaddya say....

Yay
or
Nay?

Some things different from RTsoft:

.We can add custom ranks

.Name colors

.Various mini-profile add-ons

.Some cool editing tools

.Friend list

.Liking posts

.Shoutbox

.Custom icons

.Thread/post icons

.Snowfall plugin for Christmas!

.So much more... it's like a step up.

l0l
11-20-2014, 03:59 PM
Yay! I would be happy to contribute, either moderating or doing some coding. But I might not have a lot of time. I will try to log in as much as possible, which is unpredictable when and for how much.

Magicalfishy
11-20-2014, 04:02 PM
Yay! I would be happy to contribute, either moderating or doing some coding. But I might now have a lot of time. I will try to log in as much as possible, which is unpredictable when and for how much.

Thanks l0l for the offer! We could definitely use your skills. :o

SCOOBYDOOFAN
11-20-2014, 04:05 PM
I'm all for this idea!

+1

Magicalfishy
11-20-2014, 04:10 PM
Also, if anyone is going to disagree with this, please reply with your disagreement(s) to the thread. Also if anyone has ANY questions at all, I'd love to heard them. :o

Zfert
11-20-2014, 04:14 PM
You need to be accepted in to prevent spammers in such

These will be public forums

The new forums will be private

JJAAZZEER
11-20-2014, 04:15 PM
I like the idea! i would like to help :)

Magicalfishy
11-20-2014, 04:16 PM
You need to be accepted in to prevent spammers in such

These will be public forums

The new forums will be private

Great idea Zfert! :D

Magicalfishy
11-20-2014, 04:41 PM
go for it *thums up*

Great.

Hey, could your sister make a banner for us if we end up getting enough votes? :o

l0l
11-20-2014, 05:31 PM
Also, if anyone is going to disagree with this, please reply with your disagreement(s) to the thread. Also if anyone has ANY questions at all, I'd love to heard them. :o

What host is it going to be? Paid/free?

iShadowAngel
11-20-2014, 05:46 PM
What will be the name od the Forums..
I can make Small icons in Pixel art' s for your Forum.
Here is the link of my PixelArt's:
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?127003-Drawing-whatever-you-want

Magicalfishy
11-20-2014, 08:41 PM
I wanted to vote nay but I will be active. Sad that option wasn't avaible

So you don't want the forum but you'd still go on it? :sweatdrop:

Magicalfishy
11-20-2014, 08:50 PM
What host is it going to be? Paid/free?

I'd like to make it paid, but I'm afraid I'll have to stick with free. It'll still look just as great though! :o

What will be the name od the Forums..
I can make Small icons in Pixel art' s for your Forum.
Here is the link of my PixelArt's:
http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?127003-Drawing-whatever-you-want

That'd be great! I think we'll call it Growtopian Hub. :o

CoryT
11-20-2014, 08:56 PM
OMG OMG OMG YUSH!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpRh0-OL_DEplDWuZvZXB6uf9VkRbgEeRBuwFMx8_e4gf45A2zNQ

Fredi
11-20-2014, 08:59 PM
I like the idea. ;)

Liammagoo
11-20-2014, 09:00 PM
This would be an awesome idea. A second forum will allow us to create a whole new community! It's like a breath of fresh air :yeah:

iShadowAngel
11-20-2014, 09:08 PM
That'd be great! I think we'll call it Growtopian Hub. :o
Okay. What kind of a logo you want?
Btw: 25% of the Guy is done. The art u want!

Magicalfishy
11-20-2014, 09:09 PM
Will it be an extreme anti troll forum?

Well depends. I'll allow friendly trolling, but extreme trolling like trolls on Rtsoft I will not allow.

Okay. What kind of a logo you want?
Btw: 25% of the Guy is done. The art u want!

Not sure... have any ideas?

This would be an awesome idea. A second forum will allow us to create a whole new community! It's like a breath of fresh air :yeah:

I know right!

I like the idea. ;)

Thanks. :o

iShadowAngel
11-20-2014, 09:10 PM
Well depends. I'll allow friendly trolling, but extreme trolling like trolls on Rtsoft I will not allow.

GH in a sircle?

Magicalfishy
11-20-2014, 09:12 PM
GH in a sircle?

Hmm.. I want it to look cool though. :sweatdrop:

I-Am-Legend
11-20-2014, 09:26 PM
I think it's a great idea. A seperate place for dedicated people.

Magicalfishy
11-20-2014, 09:37 PM
I think it's a great idea. A seperate place for dedicated people.

Yeah. I would really love to start it but I gotta put a minimum of 40-50 active people or else it won't go the best. If anyone can share this thread will any/all of your friends it would be highly appreciated. :o

raqk
11-20-2014, 09:52 PM
Would it be just growtopia, or fouming for fun? a forum thats mostly like the rtsoft tavern, where you post forum games and stuff?

Mahmoud
11-20-2014, 10:02 PM
Other forums.
Um I think it's fine.
I would like to see it.
I agree with dis idea.
But please no infraction..

Magicalfishy
11-20-2014, 11:15 PM
Would it be just growtopia, or fouming for fun? a forum thats mostly like the rtsoft tavern, where you post forum games and stuff?

Hm. Well It'll be for Growtopia but there'll be a tavern for everything.

5 No's... I REALLY want to know who they are and why they disagree.

Maven
11-20-2014, 11:21 PM
Nay, The RTSoft forum right now is already beginning to dull itself out. Unless you allow scam complaints and serious arguments then i vote nay.
You have a good idea with it but it will probably be nothing different except layouts and new places to talk. If you have a different point of view at this then me, please tell me what i'm missing. :hat:

Magicalfishy
11-20-2014, 11:27 PM
Nay, The RTSoft forum right now is already beginning to dull itself out. Unless you allow scam complaints and serious arguments then i vote nay.
You have a good idea with it but it will probably be nothing different except layouts and new places to talk. If you have a different point of view at this then me, please tell me what i'm missing. :hat:

Scam complaints, heck no. I will allow serious arguments as long as they are civil and not hate-speech though. There are a lot of new features these forums would be adding. Keep in mind this would be a COMMUNITY project, so everyone decides on updates, features, and such. :)

EDIT:

I just got what you meant by scam complaints... yes I guess, as long as it isn't a lie and utter spam.

optimuswhat
11-20-2014, 11:31 PM
This site is going to be made from a free forum-making site, won't it.
I'd personally like to see a Growtopia forums that's like Graalians, well, that's just my opinion (that nobody will like).

Magicalfishy
11-20-2014, 11:33 PM
This site is going to be made from a free forum-making site, won't it.
I'd personally like to see a Growtopia forums that's like Graalians, well, that's just my opinion (that nobody will like).

Hm, if you see the website it's just as great and If not better as the paid versions of forums to be honest. The free part is supposed to be a "trial-like" thing, it's actually meant for purchasing. You can use the free version as long as you wish and the only changes are tiny, simple changes.

TheDarkWolf
11-20-2014, 11:35 PM
If you use vBulliten, enable friends list and visitor messages.

If the people there are cool, then I'll probably be pretty active.

Magicalfishy
11-20-2014, 11:35 PM
If you use vBulliten, enable friends list and visitor messages.

If the people there are cool, then I'll probably be pretty active.

I'm looking for the cool people. xD
And I'm not using vBulletin, but the forum I'm using does allow those features and SO much more. :o

Magicalfishy
11-21-2014, 12:02 AM
Other forums.
Um I think it's fine.
I would like to see it.
I agree with dis idea.
But please no infraction..

Why would you get an infraction for agreeing to create a forum? It's community-made, so there's no game ownership intended. :)

craft3d
11-21-2014, 03:25 AM
I could moderate, draw art for the page, (may not be high quality) help you make the website, or just advertise!

Magicalfishy
11-21-2014, 04:42 AM
I could moderate, draw art for the page, (may not be high quality) help you make the website, or just advertise!

Thanks for offering up your help. :o

TheDarkWolf
11-21-2014, 04:44 AM
I'm looking for the cool people. xD
And I'm not using vBulletin, but the forum I'm using does allow those features and SO much more. :o

Nice... If you need any help, PM me. :rolleyes:

Hercule
11-21-2014, 11:03 AM
Well after reading this: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?133325-Forums-getting-dull, I started to think how we could change things about the forums. So I thought why not make an alternate fan-made Growtopian forum where we can decide on the rules and just have a nice place to chill out without worrying about random stuff happening. Of course it would be family friendly, and we will make good choices for the staff members. So I thought if we could get at least 50 votes on yes, claiming that you would contribute some time and be active on it I would be willing to work my butt off and put a lot of effort into making an "alternate forum." Of course I'm not dissing RTsoft at all, nor am I discouraging you from coming here. I know I'll still be active here, but think of the alternate forum as a more laid-back and more like the old days kind of forum.:o

Please keep in mind this will be a community forum, so EVERYONE decides on changes and ideas not just the staff.

So whaddya say....

Yay
or
Nay?

.We can add custom ranks

.Name colors

.Some cool editing tools

.Friend list

.Liking posts

.Shoutbox

I am not sure of this, doesn't one forum is enought ?

Anyway, it might be good in other way, but *yay, I won't be very active*!

Since me and Mrthadawee made our own forums for COUNCIL.

Its Daniel
11-21-2014, 12:53 PM
+1

Add like a chatbox, beside or bottom. Then +1 again.

:hat:

BlaZinG
11-21-2014, 12:55 PM

So whaddya say....

Yay
or
Nay?

.We can add custom ranks

.Name colors

.Some cool editing tools

.Friend list

.Liking posts

.Shoutbox

Hopefully we can poke people.
BTW can I join GU? My brother joined it and I want to as well

Coinman32
11-21-2014, 01:04 PM
I like this idea, i could help advertise it in game, moderate, and be somewhat active.

Maryjane
11-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Yaay.
Add a chatbox too.
Also gif avatars ftw.
XD I'm in this! The chatbox can be used for opinions on a thread and wish to discuss it further that it might cause derailment.

Magicalfishy
11-21-2014, 02:36 PM
Nice... If you need any help, PM me. :rolleyes:

Sure thing Wolfy. :o

I am not sure of this, doesn't one forum is enought ?

Anyway, it might be good in other way, but *yay, I won't be very active*!

Since me and Mrthadawee made our own forums for COUNCIL.

Well it's a nice place for the community to have their own ideas/opinions expressed. This forum is more of a safehaven for Growtopians to just chill out and relax instead of taking the risk of a beat down here.

(We have 34 votes for yes... just need 15 more!)

_Lennart_
11-21-2014, 02:41 PM
i would love the idea

i could help moderating as me myself moderates a tf2 server :P

Magicalfishy
11-21-2014, 06:19 PM
i would love the idea

i could help moderating as me myself moderates a tf2 server :P

Thanks. :o

Gelys
11-21-2014, 08:48 PM
Amazing We Could also have like A Chatroom!!

Gelys
11-21-2014, 11:33 PM
luv the idea

Gliderz
11-22-2014, 02:00 AM
YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

MrSword48
11-22-2014, 04:15 AM
You had me at Custom Ranks.

32 from Yay and 9 from Yay but I won't be active equals to 41! Just 9 more votes!

(i'm tempted to make alts)

Artificial Intelligence
11-22-2014, 07:00 AM
I like to hangout with anonymous people over the internet more often, so yeah... +2

Magicalfishy
11-22-2014, 08:38 PM
Anyone else have their opinions ready? Fire away. :o

raqk
11-22-2014, 08:51 PM

My opinion is that this should be now :O

TheDarkWolf
11-22-2014, 11:36 PM

Private groups if you can.

playerde
11-23-2014, 02:06 AM

So whaddya say....

Yay
or
Nay?

.We can add custom ranks

.Name colors

.Some cool editing tools

.Friend list

.Liking posts

.Shoutbox

Voted nah cause there are other games they grow. if u get more active forumers on tanked. will agree. :sweatdrop::whistling:

l0l
11-23-2014, 05:55 AM
Come on! 6 more votes!

l0l
11-24-2014, 04:38 PM
Come on guys! Just 4 more votes!

Magicalfishy
11-24-2014, 09:56 PM
We're so close. I really wanted to know who voted "Nay" though... :3

l0l
11-25-2014, 06:46 AM
We're so close. I really wanted to know who voted "Nay" though... :3

Should've made it a public vote :P

Spotlight
11-25-2014, 08:51 AM
I have created an alternate forum if anyone is interested.
I've customized it's look, member ranks, admin powers, and a lot more.
Head on over to GrowtopiaGame.proboards.com if interested!

l0l
11-25-2014, 10:14 AM
*woot* !!! MagicalFishy, msg me, I might help you with making it

MrSword48
11-25-2014, 10:27 AM
51 VOTES!!!

Conan
11-25-2014, 11:11 AM
If you need i can give you a spot on my VPS ^( i can make a MyBB forum for yah)

no dime will be spent if i will host it ^^

BTW i hate those free forums stuff like forumtl and proboards they give you limited options like only a few plugins

Magicalfishy
11-25-2014, 01:53 PM
Well, well, well. It looks like we've reached the right amount of votes. I'll start working on it today and hopefully finish within 24-48 hours. :o

Mattej
11-25-2014, 02:01 PM
I think its good idea!

Drearys
11-25-2014, 03:13 PM
Nay, I don't like change :sweatdrop:

Conan
11-25-2014, 04:21 PM
MagicalFishy what host are you gonna use to host the forums

please dont use free host as they are unreliable .-.

Magicalfishy
11-25-2014, 06:03 PM
MagicalFishy what host are you gonna use to host the forums

please dont use free host as they are unreliable .-.

Hmm if that's alright with you I can create the forum with proboards (they actually have ALOT of advanced customization options) and then redirect it to the domain name?

Anyways, what sub-forums do we want people of Growtopia? :3

Magicalfishy
11-25-2014, 06:15 PM
1. Offtopic stuff
2. growtopia related
3 art and fanfics
4 movies (talk about movies and what not)

oh also, please make dont use confusing forum options I really hate that stuff where you are like:
"Oh this is offtopic stuff but why are there so many posts about it in the main area?"

Describe to me what you mean. x)

Magicalfishy
11-25-2014, 10:26 PM
1. to many sub forums shown here:
GrowtopiaGame.proboards.com

2 Confusing interface. You think pressing on " edit avatar" will bring you to your avatar customization page but in fact it'll bring you to profile.

3. General ugliness usage of black on white is defiantly not my favorite on forums, i prefer rather soft colours.

- - - Updated - - -

example what I like:

1 different icons, cool but not really needed
2 it needs to be simple so: "Fanart and stories" instead of "Post here your awesome fanart or that story youve been working on"
3 Easy to find topics. You dont need to scroll down and question where everything is.
4 not too big, its easier and looks nicer to have smaller sections although not too small!

Gotcha. I'll implement that then. :o

JJAAZZEER
11-26-2014, 10:10 AM
Bump! Very good idea, I can help moderate the forums. :)

MrSword48
11-26-2014, 11:55 AM

1 different icons, cool but not really needed
2 it needs to be simple so: "Fanart and stories" instead of "Post here your awesome fanart or that story youve been working on"
3 Easy to find topics. You dont need to scroll down and question where everything is.
4 not too big, its easier and looks nicer to have smaller sections although not too small!

Yes, please.

Magicalfishy
11-26-2014, 01:07 PM
Any other sub-forum ideas guys? :o

l0l
11-26-2014, 01:13 PM
Any other sub-forum ideas guys? :o

Pixel art
Game discussing
Forum games

Yeah I don't know what else. The pixel art thread is kind of like MS Paint in Facepunch.

Magicalfishy
11-26-2014, 01:30 PM
Pixel art
Game discussing
Forum games

Yeah I don't know what else. The pixel art thread is kind of like MS Paint in Facepunch.

Alrighty. Anyone else have some suggestions that I can implement right now? :o

Magicalfishy
11-26-2014, 02:54 PM
l0l and I are working on finishing the forum up, and last minute ideas guys? It'd be nice to implement them now rather than later. :o

_Lennart_
11-26-2014, 03:07 PM
Marketplace

Fanfic

Drama (must add)

Yes i took the subforums from here

BUT THOSE ARE FUN KK

Magicalfishy
11-26-2014, 03:09 PM
Marketplace

Fanfic

Drama (must add)

Yes i took the subforums from here

BUT THOSE ARE FUN KK

Yep, all of those are added but renamed to make them seem different. :o

SageDeoxys
11-26-2014, 03:15 PM
Yes. Yes. and YES!
I'm all in for it, and I'll contribute in any way possible (other than coding, I have no idea of how to do that).
Finally, a place close but far from the forums...

_Lennart_
11-26-2014, 03:16 PM
Yep, all of those are added but renamed to make them seem different. :o

Kk

Now, the new forum is better than this old one

*gets infraction, faint voice*

WAIT NO, SORRY THIS ONE IS BETTER

Plz dun shoot me

Jk jk

I wish you luck for the last bit of the forum

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. Yes. and YES!
I'm all in for it, and I'll contribute in any way possible (other than coding, I have no idea of how to do that).
Finally, a place close but far from the forums...

Omg

Sage..

I haz missed u so much

Magicalfishy
11-26-2014, 04:07 PM

Miyumi
11-26-2014, 04:38 PM
Bump just because this new forum is awesome ^-^
(So is this one [rtSoft])

Megazork
11-26-2014, 04:42 PM
Bumped, some person took megazork

it was me :D

Magicalfishy
11-26-2014, 04:58 PM
Come join up y'all. We're patiently waiting for you to join the fun. I promise you'll love it, l0l and I added some really cool features. It's on a completely different level. :o

Trollrage
11-26-2014, 06:54 PM
Buuuuuuuuuump for you ^_^

l0l
11-26-2014, 06:57 PM
Come join up y'all. We're patiently waiting for you to join the fun. I promise you'll love it, l0l and I added some really cool features. It's on a completely different level. :o

Yyuup... Who doesn't want custom icons or awards?!
Or a snowfall right on the forums..?!

_Lennart_
11-26-2014, 09:00 PM
Forget it,

Im leaving that forum

People are not accepting my personality

CoryT
11-26-2014, 09:05 PM
Forget it,

Im leaving that forum

Lol I accept it

_Lennart_
11-26-2014, 09:06 PM
Lol I accept it

Some arent

CoryT
11-26-2014, 09:12 PM
Some arent

Lol just ignore them

but the new forums looks a little, cluttered...dont you think?

QuickCrafter
11-26-2014, 10:41 PM
Forget it,

Im leaving that forum

Thats not a good reason to leave. You can't please everyone. Its impossible. Hope you decide to give it another go.

SageDeoxys
11-26-2014, 11:25 PM
Fishy, mind clearing up your Inbox? Can't send you any PMs otherwise.

QuickCrafter
11-26-2014, 11:37 PM

Check the shouting box on the forums.

Magicalfishy
11-26-2014, 11:37 PM

Sure!

And what do you mean it seems cluttered? :3
If you guys have any major problems take it up with me.

CoryT
11-26-2014, 11:38 PM
Sure! And what do you mean it seems cluttered? :3

Lol ITS HAS AN AWESOME LAYOUT(please dont change it:o)
But idk

maybe im not used to it yet :)

TheDarkWolf
11-26-2014, 11:38 PM
Sure! And what do you mean it seems cluttered? :3

Text hard to see... make the text black and BG white? Not helping my eyes lol.

BTW I'm Avalicus.

Megazork
11-27-2014, 12:44 AM
I can make censored words turn into gifs yes ha ha ha ha

Aquarious
11-27-2014, 12:45 AM
I like this alternate forums, especially the shoutbox. :o

Mrs.TommoSwag
11-27-2014, 12:45 AM
I can make censored words turn into gifs yes ha ha ha ha

I wanna try it.. Should I? (With no risk of getting slammed in the head plz)

Magicalfishy
11-27-2014, 12:59 AM
I wanna try it.. Should I? (With no risk of getting slammed in the head plz)

You joined Swag? :o

Mrs.TommoSwag
11-27-2014, 01:01 AM
You joined Swag? :o

Yeah, and I have the same avatar there too.

Megazork
11-27-2014, 05:58 AM
Give me a bump

Artificial Intelligence
11-27-2014, 01:38 PM
Give me a bump

*throws bump right into the face*

Magicalfishy
11-27-2014, 01:43 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! ... Even though the forum is just about ready for Christmas. :sweatdrop:

#TurkeyDay

l0l
11-27-2014, 02:08 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! ... Even though the forum is just about ready for Christmas. :sweatdrop:

#TurkeyDay

Doesnt like the official "winter season" in USA start after Thanksgiving?

TrishaxKris
11-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Tried it, the legends look so good so far, I wanna apply to be a moderator there *inserts lenny face*

AquaticFlame
11-27-2014, 02:23 PM
Lol that place is epic.

JJAAZZEER
11-27-2014, 02:42 PM
/cheer hehehehe

Magicalfishy
11-27-2014, 02:47 PM
Thank you guys. If you could put a link in your signature or even just keep this thread alive I'd be really grateful! :o

BenXxxXZero
11-28-2014, 01:59 AM
If you dont let me be a mod there.... hue hue hue
I shall kill every fish and end one piece!

JrFarmer
11-28-2014, 02:23 AM
I sign for moderator.

Megazork
11-28-2014, 03:46 AM
These forums are holding up good! All we need is you!

Megazork
11-28-2014, 04:39 AM
We have a custom chat box for on the spot talking with other forumers!

It's kinda like a more convenient way to talk without having to post or wait for posts( even though you really don't have to wait to post in this forums ).

Us as the new forum administration solely promise to be equal and fair in conduct. We are all the same and we aim to prove it. Other than today's administration who is either too passive or too overkill.

Try it! You won't regret it

There are less limitations like the amount of youtube videos you can post and no more 10 characters!

But be careful, if you decide to spam, consequences will be held.

Magicalfishy
11-28-2014, 04:41 AM
We have a custom chat box for on the spot talking with other forumers!

It's kinda like a more convenient way to talk without having to post or wait for posts( even though you really don't have to wait to post in this forums ).

Us as the new forum administration solely promise to be equal and fair in conduct. We are all the same and we aim to prove it. Other than today's administration who is either too passive or too overkill.

Try it! You won't regret it

There are less limitations like the amount of youtube videos you can post and no more 10 characters!

But be careful, if you decide to spam, consequences will be held.

Couldn't have said it better. :o

Megazork
11-28-2014, 04:45 AM
Couldn't have said it better. :o

We plan on being a lot more interactive with our forumers.

A guide/guidelines that a forumer put a lot of heart and effort in, we will work with it and anything that needs improvement, we talk about it.

Then a definite sticky.

Magicalfishy
11-28-2014, 04:54 AM
If anyone could put a link in their signature that'd help a lot. The more active members the better, we want a strong, fun community going. :o

Megazork
11-28-2014, 05:00 AM
If anyone could put a link in their signature that'd help a lot. The more active members the better, we want a strong, fun community going. :o

Already done my feeshy

Megazork
11-28-2014, 05:12 AM
UPDATE: You can also tag forumers in posts, like posts, and follow others.

If you get tagged in a post, you get notified.

optimuswhat
11-28-2014, 06:37 AM
More forum themes would be nice.

QuickCrafter
11-28-2014, 12:22 PM
I have one thing to say to those who are signing up. I want to emphasize how important it is use your own name. Meaning don't pretend to be a player you are not or action will be taken. Thanks.:ninja:

_Lennart_
11-28-2014, 01:57 PM
I have one thing to say to those who are signing up. I want to emphasize how important it is use your own name. Meaning don't pretend to be a player you are not or action will be taken. Thanks.:ninja:

kk

cuz im kordan

jkjk

Magicalfishy
11-28-2014, 02:20 PM

^^^^^^ This. Please don't imposter people when you join up.

SilversoulX
11-28-2014, 09:11 PM
How do you post a thread in that forum? I'm ArcRayX.

- - - Updated - - -

^^^^^^ This. Please don't imposter people when you join up.

Yeah, what if people pretend to be Hamumu and mess up.

roknad
11-29-2014, 01:50 AM
I just love how mark chong spams every thread with 'lel' just like he does in this forums.

Magicalfishy
11-29-2014, 01:56 PM
How do you post a thread in that forum? I'm ArcRayX.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, what if people pretend to be Hamumu and mess up.

They can't pretend to be someone else. Also, to post just scroll down and click the text box, then type your rly and hit "reply." :o

Magicalfishy
11-30-2014, 02:51 AM
Anyone else wanna join up? Just clarifying we're open and ready to have fun! :o

optimuswhat
11-30-2014, 04:41 AM
Yus!
The forums are less laggy now. Mobile should work better, but we're still missing a couple options, like UserCP, and Inbox.

Amethy
11-30-2014, 07:21 AM
This requires a bump although I have not joined it.

JJAAZZEER
11-30-2014, 08:22 AM
Bump! It's a very awesome alternate forum! :)

JJAAZZEER
11-30-2014, 12:42 PM
Join now guys! :)

Mrs.TommoSwag
11-30-2014, 06:10 PM

Just to clear things up so the other acc doesn't look like it's impersonating me, I AM PANIC.
Lol, just in case some of you didn't know. (Insert Lenny face here)

optimuswhat
11-30-2014, 11:29 PM
Le Megabump...
The forum is now fully mobile compatible! Yay!!!

l0l
12-01-2014, 06:32 AM
Bump! We need people :o

JJAAZZEER
12-01-2014, 11:28 AM
BUMP! An awesome alternate forum :)

- - - Updated - - -

100th post :)

- - - Updated - - -

Bump! We need people :o

yes we do, so join now! :)

Mark Chong
12-01-2014, 12:34 PM
Lel, knew that forums through something else, lel. Me trying to reach spammer rank;9001 post(Boomer style, lel)

Magicalfishy
12-01-2014, 04:37 PM
Le Megabump...
The forum is now fully mobile compatible! Yay!!!

Great, l0l has been a huge help. :yeah:

l0l
12-02-2014, 06:59 AM
Bump! Join the forums pl0x

Magicalfishy
12-03-2014, 03:59 PM
I think we've gathered just about everyone we can. It's going pretty good, it'd help if we had more active members though. :sweatdrop:

speed
12-03-2014, 06:59 PM

Well, I think that if you do this, lots and lots of people will leave Rtsoft. It wont be that fun with everyone gone too. BUT [I]There's a but, lol.[I]IF I am needed for moderating there, I'm happy to help (I've got alot of time on myself)
So its a yay and a nay for me :D
-Speed

TheDarkWolf
12-05-2014, 03:03 AM
Bump.. Cannot be allowed to die! :mad:

l0l
12-05-2014, 07:38 AM
Bump! We..Need..More..People

Magicalfishy
12-05-2014, 09:38 PM
Well, I think that if you do this, lots and lots of people will leave Rtsoft. It wont be that fun with everyone gone too. BUT [I]There's a but, lol.[I]IF I am needed for moderating there, I'm happy to help (I've got alot of time on myself)
So its a yay and a nay for me :D
-Speed

Well ultimately it's their choice. Most people are just as active on both forums. :o

optimuswhat
12-06-2014, 12:35 AM
Come on, guys!
Join!
Maybe you'll enjoy these forums better than RTsoft?

yoman1
12-06-2014, 01:45 AM
EDIT:

If you join/login today you will receive a Thanksgiving award!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So whaddya say....

Yay
or
Nay?

.We can add custom ranks

.Name colors

.Some cool editing tools

.Friend list

.Liking posts

.Shoutbox

.Custom icons

.Thread/post icons

.Snowfall plugin for Christmas!

Um... It's telling me to create a password but keeps on telling me it is incorrect.

optimuswhat
12-06-2014, 02:31 AM
Um... It's telling me to create a password but keeps on telling me it is incorrect.

You inputted it wrong.
Re-type 'em.

Magicalfishy
12-08-2014, 09:58 PM
Anyone else want to join up? You'll enjoy it guaranteed. :o

Magicalfishy
12-12-2014, 03:35 PM
Alrighty, I guess just this last bump and I'll let this thread die. I guess people are active on the forums, but don't post too much. :sweatdrop: