PDA

View Full Version : Is donating For Newbies Is Good?

SilverKid
11-20-2014, 06:00 PM
So is it good to donate for noobs/newbies? Because when i donated to poor man jetpack and air robs and what he said after donating was "please more" so i said its enough, go earn yourself and then he called me noob, i was feeling weird.

Spork
11-20-2014, 06:03 PM
i hate that, they find someone willing to give them stuff they worked for, then they just ask for more. more. more. how about a thank you?.. they can be very ungrateful sometimes :sweatdrop:

ParkourDevil
11-20-2014, 06:08 PM
Air Robinsons for newbie is bit too much. They should earn and discover themselfs those items. Donate Newbies just low rarity items like Santa Set or Tuxedo and Black Pants. And there might be some scammer behind that account who tries to scam your stuff from you when scammers real account is like lv. 50. Don't donate high rarity items to newbies, let them discover themselfs.

iShadowAngel
11-20-2014, 06:16 PM
So, you are right! Mostyly of those newbies are 9-10 and 10% of em is 10 years old small kids. If you are going to ask why are they acting like that? They didn' t discovered the game enought. Like they don2 t know ''Farming, Mass-Producing,etc.'' so they just pay Money to game or Asks for wls and other stuff. So If you will ask me what ı do.. I donate them Farming items and I say them to don2 t sell it and they to farm it. I give around 50-75 blackrockwall and 5 chandeliers. You must to try it. When I do that they never say me noob. Thay say thanks and leave the World. But I tried 5 times to donate 1 World lock. And the answer is. More please.! And Isay them sorry. than they say ''Gross-Distrobuting'' words.So donate farming stuff and say them to farm them.. This can make growtopia economy better too! People will be richer and everything will be a little cheaper. If you are saying it kills the economy.. Nope. it doesnt.

Dylannnnn
11-20-2014, 07:03 PM
And that's why I just make a storage and not give stuff away.