PDA

View Full Version : The Attack on the City [ROLEPLAY]

HerobrineFan
11-21-2014, 05:14 AM
http://www.stfuandplay.com/images/uploads/attack-on-titan_copy.jpg

The city has been attacked by terrorists for months now.The Statues and Monuments have all shattered down into bits of cement.You decide it's time to fight back.But not alone...

(You need to fill in this application before roleplaying)
Name (Doesn't have to be IRL one):
Terrorist or Hero :
Weapon(s) :

This is mines.

Name:Gaben X.Johnson
T or H:Hero
Weapon(s):Pistol,Grenades,Knives

Hope you have fun in this RP!

amebapiz
11-21-2014, 08:39 AM
Name: Big Fat Guy (BFG)
Terrorist or Hero : Food hero to be specific.
Weapon(s) :Pizza with lots of toppings and thin crust, eggs, roasted chicken, marshmallows, hotdogs, pancakes, fries , grilled beef

Eko007
11-21-2014, 08:46 AM
[CENTER]SIGN UP
Name (Doesn't have to be IRL one): Blue Rebel
Age (Teen or Adult) : Tenn
Terrorist or Hero : hero :panic:
Weapon(s) : Electric Bow And Arrow

Artificial Intelligence
11-21-2014, 03:14 PM
Name (Doesn't have to be IRL one): Porygon AI v2
Age (Teen or Adult) : Teen, biologically
Terrorist or Hero : Umm... hero?
Weapon(s) : A scythe that has its blade activates and deactivates. I wish I have one.

l0l
11-21-2014, 03:33 PM
Name (Doesn't have to be IRL one): Alexander (Cuz my character is from Russia, I guess)
Age (Teen or Adult) : Teen
Terrorist or Hero : Terrorist
Weapon(s) : AK-47, Glock-18, Butterfly Knife (Cimson Web, StatTrack, Factory New), Bomb plant.... :rolleyes:

HerobrineFan
11-21-2014, 10:49 PM
RP STARTS NOW!

*=Action
"=Speaking
(=Not RP-ing

Mahmoud
11-21-2014, 11:02 PM
Name (Doesn't have to be IRL one):Frog Meh
Age (Teen or Adult) : 23
Terrorist or Hero : Hero
Weapon(s) : Sniper, C4, Hidden blade (like assassin creed)

Mahmoud
11-21-2014, 11:18 PM
*As I get closer and closer to the target as my heart dies over and over. I never felt like this. But I have to do it for me for my family. I needed money to buy food in this town. Here you survive or get killed. The terrorist has blown other part of the city. They are camping there for tonight. My mission is to kill the Co leader. Oh no I must get down*

Terrorist: "Those town civilians will never know what will hit them tomorrow"
Terrorist 2: "yeah we will bomb them all at once"

*I jumped out of the window and killed both of them with my hidden blade*

Me: "I must find a way to get in"

*I jumped from building to building. Found a perfect spot"
Waited 1 hour*

Me: "Here he is I will take take he shot!"
Terrorist assassin: "Leave the sniper or I will shot you!"

*as I release my hand off the sniper as I get my hidden blade ready*
*I tried to kill him but he shot me in the leg. I get my C4 but he throw them away*

Me: "you did the wrong thing"

*I jumped to the second floor window*
*he jumped and tried to shot me*

Me: "good bye!"

*press the bomb button* *all the C4 exploded*
*I jumped from the window while I see him die under the building*

Me: "Maybe my mission failed but I will protect this city from them until the last blood drop"

LifeSupport
11-21-2014, 11:21 PM

The city has been attacked by terrorists for months now.The Statues and Monuments have all shattered down into bits of cement.You decide it's time to fight back.But not alone...

Name (Doesn't have to be IRL one): LifeSupport
Terrorist or Hero : Terrorist
Weapon(s) : iPhone and crayons..:whistling:

!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ArmzOfficial
11-21-2014, 11:32 PM

Name (Doesn't have to be IRL one): Joseph
Age (Teen or Adult) : If the teen has drama in it, im so in.
Terrorist or Hero : Hero (becuz u get to save people.)
Weapon(s) : Nukes. bombs, uranium, swords, pistols, shotguns

This is mines.

in da quote.

Scarllette
11-22-2014, 02:04 AM
Name: Maria Thompson
Role: May be a hero. She's generally neutral and does anything to survive, so when the circumstances change she may be an adversary
Weapons: Revolver, (bio)chemical weapons that may be administered through syringes and other medias I haven't thought of thoroughly, and in emergency cases, a knife.

Areodax
11-22-2014, 02:58 AM
Name: Areodax C. Windslash

Terrorist or Hero: Hero

Weapon: Sword of Kings, PSI powers, Rocket Gun. (A gun that launches rockets at a high rate)

HerobrineFan
11-22-2014, 07:02 AM
*find a axe and grabs it*

"Who the #@!? Destroyed town hall?"

l0l
11-22-2014, 07:07 AM
*As I was trading with other people in the hub, I heard a loud explosion, and miliseconds later I was thrown at the wall by a powerful force. For a couple of seconds I couldnt see anything. Then I looked around: Everything was on fire. There was a huge hole in the wall. Someone's disintegrated leg fell on my forehead... I carefully removed it, and tried to stand up. Carefully, holding against the wall, I was inspecting the chaoric image: The building was destroyed. Almost everyone who was here either turned in a pile of bloody mess, or got their limbs blown off. As I peeked through the enormous hole, I saw someone jumping off the building. I took an AK-47 from the ground and made a few shots, which whizzed by the target's head.
I started walking slowly, then at normal rate, until I was finally running. Running away to inform the others (for some reason I forgot that I had my mini-pc...). A couple of minutes later, I got a skype call from a conference of Jason and James. *
James: "Hey man, they blew up our building! We nee..."
Me: "I am standing in it right now. Do you have any information who did it?"
James: "Calm down. We've got plan B. The "heros" already knew about our plan of bombing the city. We need your help. Do you still have that bomb?"
Me: "You bet...I've got a whole stash. Wait a second... The stash was inside the building..."
James: "You idiot! Do you have nothing left?"
Me: "I might gave a couple left at home. What should I do?"
James: "We will explode all information stations. Tv towers, radio stations and such. Our first target is the tallest TV-Tower in the city. I will tell more when we will meet face-to-face."
Me: "Where will you be waiting?"
James: "TheSecretPlace, 1 am."
Me: "Got it."

*I still had plenty of time, so I decided to go home and relax a little.*

Mahmoud
11-22-2014, 07:07 AM
*take a sip from the soda*
*sweat slowly*
*get nervous*
*Bang*
*the terrorist Co leader is dead*
*I got 1M dollar*
*plays music*
Radio: "here comes the money! Money money money money being bling"

To be continued!

Tehepic333
11-22-2014, 09:12 AM
(Name: Gerald R. Smith
T or H: Terrorist leader
Weapon(s): A nuclear vest (Think of a C4 vest, just more explosive))

*Gets sniped by 'Frog Meh'*
*Vest explodes, destroying the city even more and obliterating thousands of innocent lives*

(GG mahmoud. :p)

Artificial Intelligence
11-22-2014, 01:37 PM
*activates after detecting shock*
Porygon AI v2: "The Deat- Brin-er has aw-ke-."
*summons Scy-nergy Prototype*

*Porygon AI v2 began disintegrating random people using the Scy-nergy. Fortunately, for the other forumers, they didn't die, although some of them got their feet torn.*
Frog Meh: "Holy Growganoth, what was that machine?"
Hoody: "MAI SKARZ1!!"
Alexander: "Who interrupted my relax time?"

*Minutes later, almost everything is disintegrated, except the walls, selected people, and horses.*

_Lennart_
11-22-2014, 02:16 PM

Name (Doesn't have to be IRL one): Lennart
Age (Teen or Adult) : 21 :crazy:
Weapon(s) : everything that flys and is on water

This is mines.

i edits quote

MrSword48
11-22-2014, 02:20 PM
Name (Doesn't have to be IRL one): Descent
Age (Teen or Adult) : Adult (23)
Terrorist or Hero : Terrorist's Experiment
Weapon(s) : Ability to summon black holes and be stupid at the same time

"u wot m8"

l0l
11-22-2014, 03:58 PM
"It's 12 AM", I thought to myself.
"Time to get ready". I pulled on my terrorist mask, took my butterfly knife from the table desk which was accurately hidden under an artificial accumulation of documents and paperwork. Took my glock-18, which was "professionally" hidden under a laminate tile. Afterwards, I went to my secret safe, buried under a pile of clothes. I entered the secret passcode, and removed the fake bottom of the safe. There laid 3 c4's, and in a shaded plastic bag, laid a precious octanitrocubane. This baby was the most precious Alexander had.
After being kicked out of his laboratory for using lab materials & equipment for his own needs (selling tubes and jars to meth cookers), he decided to have revenge on the lab and the whole government, because clearly the lab was being unfair.
When he was leaving, he secretly took a sample of C8(NO2)8, or octanitrocubane. After months of working on it, it was finally done. This was a breakthrough. What scientists couldn't achieve in labs for years, he has done in his own home lab in a couple of months. Of course, he didn't do much because other scientists mostly did the work before him, he just added some components and mixed it all together.
This explosive is 25% powerful than HMX, which makes it one of the most powerful non-nuclear explosives. This could be just the exact thing for James' plan.
He put everything in a sports bag, and set out to the secret place.

l0l
11-22-2014, 06:15 PM
After about 30 minutes of walking, I came to the "Secret Place". It was a half ruined building. At least it looked like one. I entered it, and after a brief search, I found a small hatch. Near by, in a pile of trash, laid a crowbar. I took it, opened the hatch and stepped into the darkness. Luckily enough, the hatch was big enough so I could fit with my bag. After my head was below the ground level, I carefully closed the lid and started to emerge. After a couple of meters, I could see a dim light below me. I kept going, until my legs finally met the carpeted floor. In front of me was a door with a microphone pad attached to it. I pressed the button and said, "It's me, Alex". The door opened with a sound of metal clinching. I entered the room and was greeted by James.
James: "Finally, you are here. You are late!"
*I looked at my watch. 1:02 AM*
*I gave him a brief look*
James: "Hehehe, just kidding. Have a sit".
Me: "It's not time for jokes. Let's talk the plan out".
James: "First of all, let me tell you one thing. Just about any time now another person may come in".
Me: "Who the... What the... What the hell man? It's got to be top frickin secret!"
James: "Don't worry mate, he's one of us..."
Me: "If he wouldn't be one of us, I would cut your and his throat, you for telling him the Secret Place... Alright, so what is he going to do here?"
James: "He told me about someone who uncovered us. We need that information, don't we?"

((I can't continue now, waiting for Hoody to come in))

Zfert
11-22-2014, 06:55 PM
Name (Doesn't have to be IRL one): Zfert
Weapon(s) : Flamesaber, Icedragon, Gabe Newell launcher

l0l
11-22-2014, 07:38 PM
*As I was thinking if I should use the entrance at the old building or the at the metro station I realized that the building might be destroyed. And so I walked to the metrostation.*
Me: "Good thing there are no trains driving anymore"
*I jump off of the platform onto the train tracks and walk on the tiny sidewalk*
Me: "Quick, quick, quick"
*As I crawl into a small tunnel I hear a noise and see bright lights*
Me: "****! A ******* train!"
*As fast as i can I crawl into the narrow tunnel*
*ZOOOOOooooof, the train raced by me*
Me: "That was way too close"
*After some time crawling I come out at this weird underground room, a bit like a sewer but also way different it has a carpet*
James: "He can come anytime now"
Man: "Who? Cant you just tell me?"
James: "Look behind you"
*As the guy turns around I see he's pointing a gun at me*
James: "Alex, don't he has crucial information"
Man: "Who ever you are come out of there, NOW!"
Me: "So youre the guy James was talking about ey?"
Man: "Yea Im Alex but kid one wrong thing and youre dead."
Me: "I think I could say the same about you, kid."
James: "Now is not the time to fight we need a plan to kill the heroes and fast. They killed some of our men already"
Alex: 'Ya like I said: We could use this bomb which is 25% stronger than HMX"
Me: "Whats in it?"
Alex: "Why does that matter"
Me: "Because you could easily poison us have you never payed attention to the news?"
Alex: "The news is full of lies dont you know that"
Me: "Fine, but what im saying is that we shouldnt use your explosives if you dont even know whats in it, I on the otherhand have a great idea..."
Alex: "Which is?"
*I show Alex and James the indentity card i found*
Alex: "Hmmm ok? and then? Wait, I dont even know your name. Heck you could just aswell be that guy. Youre just as tall and your face is hidden under that hood."
*I lift my hood up*
Me: "Still not convinced?"
Alex: "Fine, Ill believe you but what do you want to do with that ID card?"
Me: "Ill pretend im him..."
Alex: "And then?"
Me: "I'll go to their headquaters"
James: "Are you telling me that youre going to..."
Me: "Yes, I just need some normal HMX instead of that chemical junk"
Alex: "You cant just blow yourself up"
Me: "Sacrifices must be made..."

Me: "Now listen, you piece of sh**! Don't you call octanitrocubane "chemical junk"! Scientists of the whole world had worked on it for years! It's one of a kind!"
Hoody: "Eh, who cares about your octopu... Octonine... Octo-nano-cube? How is it better than the traditional HMX?"
Me: "Don't you understand!? It's 25% more powerful! It will explode their headquarters like a sand castle!"
Hoody: "Well then, you go and YOU plant the bomb!"
I thought to myself, "This is what I've been doing my entire life... After the lab..."

HerobrineFan
11-22-2014, 08:31 PM
Me: "Now listen, you piece of sh**! Don't you call octanitrocubane "chemical junk"! Scientists of the whole world had worked on it for years! It's one of a kind!"
Hoody: "Eh, who cares about your octopu... Octonine... Octo-nano-cube? How is it better than the traditional HMX?"
Me: "Don't you understand!? It's 25% more powerful! It will explode their headquarters like a sand castle!"
Hoody: "Well then, you go and YOU plant the bomb!"
I thought to myself, "This is what I've been doing my entire life... After the lab..."

*Grabs Pistol*

"Shut up you piece of :poop:! If we don't go to the Beach now.Were dead..So someone has to kill them so they have to be glued in Hell!"

l0l
11-23-2014, 05:53 AM
James: Wait, let's not get ahead of ours selfs now. We cant just run in and blow up their head quaters...We must first destroy small things which are important
Alex: Like the television tower
James: Exactly, hoody are you good with technology?
Me: I've hacked my neighbors wifi password once but thats it...
James: My idea was if we destroy their televison tower and make our own one with our own channels...
Me: Sounds like a plan
Alex: Fine, but we will test out my puppy
Me: Sure have fun with your octo cube stuff

Me: "Hmm... I would rather save octanitrocubane for later, for something bigger. I have 3 packs of c4 with me. What about that?"
Hood: "Sounds fine."
James: "Yeah, that would do."
Me: "Alright so what's the plan? We can't do it by ourselves, we need at least 2 more people."
James: "We don't have any more people. After the hub exploded, most were dead, and the ones who were alive went to heal their wounds..."
Me: "Crap... Alright so when is it gonna be?"
Hoody: "Tomorrow same time, maybe?"
James: "Yeah, tomorrow, at the same time, we meet in that ruined building near the TV-tower. Hoody, bring your... eh... do you have anything besides your knives?"
Hoody: "Umm... a spoon..."
James: "OK, Hoody, you bring your knives and a spoon!.."
Me: *facepalm*
James: "And you, Alex, bring your weapons and such. Don't forget the c4's!"
Me: "Sure."
James: "Now, let's all go home. We all have to take a different route, in case some one is stalking us. Be attentive."
Me: "Alright. See ya."
And I started climbing back by the ladder. I could see Hoody going somewhere in the direction of the door, and then disappearing in the darkness. James, however, was not to be seen anywhere. "Probably it's because the hatch shaft is too small to see anything below me...", I suddenly realised.

l0l
11-23-2014, 09:13 AM
As I was walking down the street, I could smell something burning, but I could not detect the noise. I looked around in search for a burning building, but once again I saw nothing. Although, I noticed a dark silhouette standing in the bushes, about 10 meters away. At first I thought it was some kind of trash, perhaps a broken car fragment. But as I looked closer, I realised that it was a person.
Me: "Hey who are you?"
*I slowly took out my AK-47*
The person was silent.
Me: "Reply, or I will shoot!"
The person still stood motionless.
*I fired a couple of bullets in the air*
Me: "I warned you! Reply or I will shoot your head with my AK!"
Suddenly, the person disappeared. Dissolved into nothingness.
"Hm, alright", I thought to myself and continued walking,"Nothing special".
As I made a couple steps, I could hear someone sneaking from behind.
*Instead of turning around, I bent low and took out my knife.*
I could see the person landing on his face right in front of me.
*I quickly jumped on the person and put a knife around his throat*
Me: "Don't you dare to scream! Get up, or I'll slice you open right in this place!"
The person got up, standing with his back to me. I still had my knife around his throat.
*I quickly switched to my glock*
Me: "Turn around!"
So he did. I couldn't see his face because it was covered with a mask. He wore a hood on top of it.
*I put my glock in front of his face.
Me: "Who the hell are you"?
Him: "There is no point of knowing it."
Me: "Answer, or I'll kill you right on the place!"
*I could see his hand moving somewhere under his jacket.*
Me: "Keep your hands where I can see them, you f***tard!"
*I hear a metal click*
Him: "Goodbye!"
*He took out a vest made of grenades*
Me: "БЛЯЯЯЯЯТЬ!!! СУКА!!!"
*I shot him and ran as fast as I could.*
After running about 5 meters away, I was covered by a huge shock wave. I got thrown away about 3 meters far. I could sense a strong headache. Everything went black...

((Please someone find me and save me...))

_Lennart_
11-23-2014, 09:17 AM
As I was walking down the street, I could smell something burning, but I could not detect the noise. I looked around in search for a burning building, but once again I saw nothing. Although, I noticed a dark silhouette standing in the bushes, about 10 meters away. At first I thought it was some kind of trash, perhaps a broken car fragment. But as I looked closer, I realised that it was a person.
Me: "Hey who are you?"
*I slowly took out my AK-47*
The person was silent.
Me: "Reply, or I will shoot!"
The person still stood motionless.
*I fired a couple of bullets in the air*
Me: "I warned you! Reply or I will shoot your head with my AK!"
Suddenly, the person disappeared. Dissolved into nothingness.
"Hm, alright", I thought to myself and continued walking,"Nothing special".
As I made a couple steps, I could hear someone sneaking from behind.
*Instead of turning around, I bent low and took out my knife.*
I could see the person landing on his face right in front of me.
*I quickly jumped on the person and put a knife around his throat*
Me: "Don't you dare to scream! Get up, or I'll slice you open right in this place!"
The person got up, standing with his back to me. I still had my knife around his throat.
*I quickly switched to my glock*
Me: "Turn around!"
So he did. I couldn't see his face because it was covered with a mask. He wore a hood on top of it.
*I put my glock in front of his face.
Me: "Who the hell are you"?
Him: "There is no point of knowing it."
Me: "Answer, or I'll kill you right on the place!"
*I could see his hand moving somewhere under his jacket.*
Me: "Keep your hands where I can see them, you f***tard!"
*I hear a metal click*
Him: "Goodbye!"
*He took out a vest made of grenades*
Me: "БЛЯЯЯЯЯТЬ!!! СУКА!!!"
*I shot him and ran as fast as I could.*
After running about 5 meters away, I was covered by a huge shock wave. I got thrown away about 3 meters far. I could sense a strong headache. Everything went black...

((Please someone find me and save me...))

*wakes up after sleep*
Me: yassss... time for another scout run
*enters plane and starts flying over the city*
Me: it seems that everything is fine here....exept that there is a battle going on, i better go look in the fields
*flys over fields* *finds a body lying there*
Me: unlike the terrorists il save that guy
*lands and drags the body into the plane*
*returns to base*
Me: i guess il just have to wait until a medic arrives

Scarllette
11-23-2014, 12:53 PM
Character Introduction paragraph below

There is no such thing as a good life. Everyone has their own problems, and only shades of grey exists.

I was a so-called prodigy when it came to the field of medicine. At the age of 19, I got master's degree and applied for a job as a surgeon. Climbing the career ladder rapidly, i was already a medical researcher at the age of 24. Most of my colleagues were impressed, and people held high expectations on me.

But like I said earlier, the colours "black" and "white" don't exist.

I came from an average family and used scholarships to pay off 80% of my academic expenses. I had to study so hard nearly every day. Like other people, I also have flaws. Outside the laboratory and during the early years of my life, I was notoriously known for my apathy and lack of expression. I am not interested in making any friends either(unless it has something to do with my needs ww).

My flaws were also the root of remorse that built its nest on the bottom of my heart. Ever since I was young, my divorced mother and younger brother had always asked for some quality time together, but they only got either rejection or see the girl whom they love turning her back on them.

Now that they were gone, I have heaps of unpaid debt. In spite of being successful in the end, I knew they weren't happy, and I didn't give them what they had been longing for while I had the chance. They are now gone, taken away by Death, who is currently reaping souls in this city really fast.

......Quit the pointless angsty drama. I have to struggle to survive. In these ruins of a city, security is no longer present. It takes one hell of an effort just to sleep peacefully with some canned food in stock at night. Or, stay intact without gunshot wounds, burns from explosives, or cuts.

I'm glad that I am armed with both weapons and...beauty. I use the latter to manipulate desires of hungry men....Well, only a few men. Others may try to abuse me as their slave instead, and I can tell the weak ones apart just by looking at them.

Immoral? Why of course, who cares about access to your so-called 'honor'? Who cares if you are well-educated? I have free access to sanitary and medical facilities all the time.

"Come, darling..."

"Ooh! Yeeah! More!"

Screams and groans were heard from that cramped public toilet. Suddenly, the man's groans of pleasure turned to that of pain.

Maria, being the manipulative bast@rd she had always been, looked at her pack of cyanide tablets. Two holes were punctured. She put her clothes on, went to the water fountain in the park to gargle and spit the water out, making sure that she won't swallow any more of the poison that killed the man who fell prey to her. Afterwards, she walked back to the toilet to loot the corpse.

"Real name's Harry. A terrorist's secret ID huh.... What a coincidence. Now it looked like I played the hero,"

Yes, the woman genuinely had no idea that the man whom she used was one of the terrorists.

After she got a wallet with $80, his ID, and weapons, she stabbed him on the chest to make sure that it wouldn't turn out that he survived and avenge her in advance. She settled there for the night, as women's toilet was a lot dirtier than men's.

l0l
11-23-2014, 03:33 PM
Voice in the distance: *yelling russian*
Me: "What the hell..."
*Theres a loud explosion followed by a burst of light*
Me: Wait that sounded like Alex what the hell has he done?
*I run out of my house and run to place I heard the explosion*
Man: DONT GO THERE IN NAME OF THE LAW
me: Go to hell
*I push him on pavement and go to the place I heard the explosion*
me: It should be around the corner...
*Then I saw it...a big hole in the pavement with body parts around it. At first I thought Alex blew himself up but then I saw him with blood on his head 10 Meters away from the hole*
Me: Alex, yo wake up.
But Alex didnt wake up
*I check his pulse which seems pretty good*
*I put his body on my shoulders and bring him to my house*
Sometimes Id see people disgusted that id carry a dead guy but if thatd happen id say: "What are you looking at?"
Once arrived at my home I put him on my couch and sterilized his wounds and put cloth on them.
me: We'll see how you're feeling tomorrow

((I'm going to pick his storyline, since I wasn't in the fields
P.S. You forgot the bag... Let's, for fun, say that it's still there xD))
I opened my eyes. It was already morning. I looked around. I was in someone's house. I was lying in a bed. In front of me there was a couch, a TV...
I slowly got up. My head and my joints hurt terribly. I made my first step and fell to my knees. It hurt to walk so much. I carefully stood up again, and started walking slowly. Step by step, I approached to the couch. The TV was still on, with the morning news report about the weather. Of course, after everything that's been going on, nobody cared about a person blowing himself up... As I peeked over the couch, I saw Hoody sleeping there. I carefully tapped him on the shoulder.
He got up very quickly.
Me: "How did I end up here?"
Hoody: "Well... I found you lying on the street, besides someone's body pieces.
Me: "Uhh... Alright."
Hoody: "Say thanks that I found you before these scavengers did... You know how you would end up."
Me: "Uh, yeah.."
Hoody: "Want some coffee?"
Me: "Sure, why not... Wait... You got coffee?"
Hoody: "Yeah, I keep it for special occasions"
Me: "Then no, thanks... I would rather have some tea."
Hoody: "Alright then."
After having a small breakfast, we started discussing who could that be.
Me: "Well, he was stalking me... And then he attacked me... After I pulled out my gun and pointed it at him, he just blew up the grenades. I still had some time to run away. "
Hoody: "Hmmm... Have you heard about the MANDAX group?
Me: "MANDAX? No, never heard. What's that?"
Hoody: "They blew up the Parlament building..."
Me: "What, so that was the parlament building burning down yesterday?"
Hoody: "Yeah."
Me: "Hmm... Why would they want to spy on us..? Maybe they want to collaborate?"
((After 2 explosions(the first one and this one) I have some mental problems... So when you are writing for my character, keep that in mind))
Hoody: "Hah, no, of course no. They wanted to have your octo-Cuban..."
Me: "Octonitrocubane, you mean? Hmm... WAIT A SECOND... THE BAG! WHERE IS IT?"
Hoody: "What bag... There was no bag... Wait... Was... There? Crap!"
*Without a word we run out of the house to the place where the guy exploded*

grapezzzz19
11-23-2014, 06:19 PM
name: Zayn Hussein
Supports: Terrorism.

watch this video now...
it has some explict language though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSSkqDzvWwA

_Lennart_
11-23-2014, 06:32 PM
*wakes up next day*

Me: ugh, im tired of all this nonsense going on in the town, im getting rid of some terrorists

*enters bomber and flys to the town*

Me: time to get rid of this part

*drops 15 1000kg bombs*

Me: i guess i did my share today

l0l
11-24-2014, 06:43 AM
((I really need to bump this))

In about 5 minutes of running, we were finally at the place. I inspected the crater, then the area around it. In about 12 meters from the crater laid the bag. I sprinted to it and picked it up. Just for sure, I opened it up. Everything was there. Octanitrocubane was there.
Me: "Whew... Thanks God the bag is here..."
Hoody: "Yeah, sorry that I forgot it."
Me: "Alright, I'll go to my house now. I'm pretty sure no one will attack me in daylight."
Hoody: "See ya!"

((Sorry I really don't have time to write it now, I'm at school.))

l0l
11-24-2014, 07:31 PM
((Bump..... Someone write plz... Why do all the roleplays die out?))