PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone here been bullied at school?

Scarllette
11-21-2014, 07:59 AM
I'm sorry about asking such unpleasant subject, but if you're willing to answer, would you mind telling the details, how the bullying started, and how it came to an end? Who knows if there are fellow wimps beat up every day here? You guys might as well be exchanging stories and know that you're not alone!

DawnZE
11-21-2014, 08:00 AM
There really is no end to it.

How it started?: People getting jealous...

atwistoffate
11-21-2014, 08:23 AM
Be funny :whistling: Also no

hemebru
11-21-2014, 08:26 AM
it starts when someone is jealous of you or find you an easy target. don't worry no one bullies me. I am NOT an easy target. I once threw a whole table at a guy when he spit at me.

amebapiz
11-21-2014, 08:36 AM
Me, I just got bullied earlier , which made me quit growtopia. My classmate made a story that did not even happen and my classmates who play growtopia started believing it and now they call me a scammer, not a trusted friend, etc. I always ask myself why do they do that? What will they even get if they do it? And from now on, I quit growtopia.

GummiBear64
11-21-2014, 08:37 AM
Lol, yep. I honestly couldn't care less though. Just laugh with them and move on, because they won't find it funny if you don't retaliate. I suppose laughing with them is retaliating but whatever.

Eko007
11-21-2014, 08:41 AM
Me, I just got bullied earlier , which made me quit growtopia. My classmate made a story that did not even happen and my classmates who play growtopia started believing it and now they call me a scammer, not a trusted friend, etc. I always ask myself why do they do that? What will they even get if they do it? And from now on, I quit growtopia.

Well,its really bad that you're quitting for just some not real friends. If they were your real friends they woldnt believe and if you want you can find even better friends on both forums and gt

Scarllette
11-21-2014, 09:39 AM
There really is no end to it.

How it started?: People getting jealous...

Would you mind to elaborate? '^')/ It's alright if you do

Maryjane
11-21-2014, 01:25 PM
Ehh a lot of times. I try to shrugg it off but sometimes I guess too much of intaking drugs it starts to react in my body.

karl0909
11-21-2014, 01:29 PM
Not really bullied, but I'm being bashed by people behind my back.

The next paragraph is a different case of an insensitive "friend":

I have this "friend" of mine, who does some things to me, which I don't mind, but when I do those things to him, he overreacts. And it's really annoying. Also, he told me a secret, which I actually AM keeping secret, though I do give some rough hints to other people which I am sure they will NEVER get. He also overreacts to this.

iHeroDude
11-21-2014, 01:32 PM
I am a new kid at my school. And theire bulling me:cry:, because ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ (I event dont know why:confused:). Well its not ended but its slowly ending but lets not hope so much.

Nice drawing btw.:cool:

WindyLink560
11-21-2014, 05:53 PM
Ha.... People don't bully me. Everyone loves me :3 Not even kidding.

TheDarkWolf
11-21-2014, 11:38 PM
A boy bullied me in elementary and it ended up being because he liked me. ._.

And they say girls are confusing.

atwistoffate
11-21-2014, 11:39 PM
A boy bullied me in elementary and it ended up being because he liked me. ._.

And they say girls are confusing.

That was in elementary school.. Every gender is confusing there LOL

BudderMeow
11-22-2014, 02:25 AM
I'm sorry about asking such unpleasant subject, but if you're willing to answer, would you mind telling the details, how the bullying started, and how it came to an end? Who knows if there are fellow wimps beat up every day here? You guys might as well be exchanging stories and know that you're not alone!

Everyone has to be bullied at least once in their life no matter how nice they are.

The first time I've been bullied was a few years ago.
In Summer school, there's this random America cement truck that went in front of the school when we were at recess. I ignored it while everybody sat down on the play ground stairs watching it. I climbed up the stairs to get to the slide but this kid that's twice as big as me told me to move away from his veiw of the truck and he punched me on the stomach. The teacher had to call my mom and I had been told my stomach was a bit blemmished. Then the teacher suspended the kid from going back to school ever and was forced to write me an apology letter (yes, all of this happened just because of a truck)

I had a few more bully stories but I think one is enough.

Gliderz
11-22-2014, 02:26 AM
Yes, bullied by some smart kid.