PDA

View Full Version : How to tell if a girl likes you?

GummiBear64
11-21-2014, 09:30 AM
This is my guide where I tell you everything you need to know to tell if a girl likes you.
1) You don't as girls are hard to predict and you can never comprehend what they are thinking.
2) They're like a foreign book. If you don't know how to read that language, you'll never know what is going on. Unlike a foreign language, you cannot learn how to speak girl. You either got it or you don't.
3) They are the only two steps.

If you want serious answers, wait until someone pipes up and be like "omg us girls arent like that, we r easy to read, its u boys that r hard 2 read. heres how u rlly read a girl."

You could of told them to google it up... :whistling:

atwistoffate
11-21-2014, 09:35 AM

Elusive
11-21-2014, 09:37 AM
Well actually it depends on the girl. Some girls show their attraction a lot and laugh at your jokes easily and other girls will play hard to get and be insecure. That's only 2 of the types I've known.

dingle500
11-21-2014, 09:38 AM
This is my guide where I tell you everything you need to know to tell if a girl likes you.
1) You don't as girls are hard to predict and you can never comprehend what they are thinking.
2) They're like a foreign book. If you don't know how to read that language, you'll never know what is going on. Unlike a foreign language, you cannot learn how to speak girl. You either got it or you don't.

If you want serious answers, wait until someone pipes up and be like "omg us girls arent like that, we r easy to read, its u boys that r hard 2 read. heres how u rlly read a girl."

omg us girls arent like that, we r easy to read, its u boys that r hard 2 read. heres how u rlly read a girl. Search it up on wikihow.

What was your alts name?

GummiBear64
11-21-2014, 09:40 AM
Done.

Well actually it depends on the girl. Some girls show their attraction a lot and laugh at your jokes easily and other girls will play hard to get and be insecure. That's only 2 of the types I've known.
Lol, very rarely do they make it obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

omg us girls arent like that, we r easy to read, its u boys that r hard 2 read. heres how u rlly read a girl. Search it up on wikihow.

What was your alts name?

What alt? You feelin' all right ding?

>ib4 "was that a tune,"

Elusive
11-21-2014, 09:44 AM
Done.

- - - Updated - - -

>ib4 "was that a tune,"

I think it's cute when they make it obvious. You can tell that they're honest, and willing to have a healthy relationship with you, or it could be the other way around and they want to play with you or use you. You can tell which one it is by doing a quick personality check on them and what kinds of friends they have.

dingle500
11-21-2014, 09:44 AM
Done.

- - - Updated - - -

>ib4 "was that a tune,"

All your alts. Goddamnit my eye is itchy. Please wait while I itch my eye. OK done.

North44
11-21-2014, 09:48 AM

Definitely hard to predict

GummiBear64
11-21-2014, 11:27 AM
I think it's cute when they make it obvious. You can tell that they're honest, and willing to have a healthy relationship with you, or it could be the other way around and they want to play with you or use you. You can tell which one it is by doing a quick personality check on them and what kinds of friends they have.
ikr, I like it when they be obvious.

All your alts. Goddamnit my eye is itchy. Please wait while I itch my eye. OK done.
K. Have fun.

Definitely hard to predict

pls dont question my grammer? my grammer is bad,
am i right!

syrup
11-21-2014, 11:44 AM
You don't understand women, nobody does, period.

GummiBear64
11-21-2014, 11:49 AM
You don't understand women, nobody does, period.
That's what I've been trying to get at. Thanks for helping a brudda out.

Its Daniel
11-21-2014, 01:17 PM
When in front of your crush: (What topic am I gonna say?).
^^^ Always happens to me. Maybe it's the reason she doesn't want to talk to me, or she's shy to talk to me :whistling:

karl0909
11-21-2014, 01:30 PM
The only way to know is when she tells you directly that she DOES like you.

Maryjane
11-21-2014, 01:44 PM
A girl will show her attraction to someone if she keeps on staring at you, being all smily happy and crap. You know when they get red cheeks and have this one specific look like they just are so mesmerized by you. I DONT UNDERSTAND GURLS EITHER. Heck I'm friends with dudes more than gurls. Its just my observation.

PotatoMarco
11-21-2014, 02:54 PM
You don't understand women, nobody does, [/U]period[U].

i thought thsi was funny

syrup
11-21-2014, 09:37 PM
i thought thsi was funny

You never will understand.

GummiBear64
11-21-2014, 10:57 PM
When in front of your crush: (What topic am I gonna say?).
^^^ Always happens to me. Maybe it's the reason she doesn't want to talk to me, or she's shy to talk to me :whistling:
omg, mine loves talking to me.

The only way to know is when she tells you directly that she DOES like you.
Yeah, that's worked so well for me in life. Huehue

A girl will show her attraction to someone if she keeps on staring at you, being all smily happy and crap. You know when they get red cheeks and have this one specific look like they just are so mesmerized by you. I DONT UNDERSTAND GURLS EITHER. Heck I'm friends with dudes more than gurls. Its just my observation.
Lol, so helpful. xD

dingle500
11-22-2014, 04:01 AM

*cough* So not true. Not for all of them. Different girls show their attraction differentlyyyy.

Aquarious
11-22-2014, 04:04 AM
Why do girls seem like aliens to guys? :scratch:

PannyFlan
11-22-2014, 04:28 AM
1. Act flirty and shy around the guy.

2. Act normal I guess.

3. Act like they hate him, when she liked him.

4. Act like childhood friends?

That what I know.

Boys are easy to read, but girls idk.

Boys liked the girl when they tease or pretend to hate her.

Be super funny around the girl,

Etc.

BudderMeow
11-22-2014, 05:05 AM

I'm a girl myself and that's not the way to tell if a girl likes you.
Here's the REAL answer: You can tell if girls like you if they stalk you in your sleep.

Maryjane
11-22-2014, 07:01 AM
*cough* So not true. Not for all of them. Different girls show their attraction differentlyyyy.

Welp that's females here.
Especially one of me classmates. Lol she looked so jealous or something when I play growtopia with le seatmate.

GummiBear64
11-22-2014, 11:30 AM

Gee, I don't know. Go ask some girls.

dingle500
11-23-2014, 01:19 AM
Welp that's females here.
Especially one of me classmates. Lol she looked so jealous or something when I play growtopia with le seatmate.

XD You should go hug him. And she'd be all like I HATE YOU FOREVER NOW

Trollrage
11-23-2014, 01:38 AM
Hey bb want sum kis?

playerde
11-23-2014, 01:44 AM

Cause de are

GummiBear64
11-23-2014, 04:48 AM
Hey bb want sum kis?

OMG u spel bad.