PDA

View Full Version : You can't believe what just happened!

ParkourDevil
11-24-2014, 01:55 AM
It is 4 hours left for school and i slept for 2 hours! At that time i woke up i could not see anything and it was lights on, i loose my vision for 3 minutes! That means i was BLIND for 3 mins! I can't sleep anymore .-,
IM NOT LIEING!

CoryT
11-24-2014, 01:57 AM
It is 4 hours left for school and i slept for 2 hours! At that time i woke up i could not see anything and it was lights on, i loose my vision for 3 minutes! That means i was BLIND for 3 mins! I can't sleep anymore .-,
IM NOT LIEING!

Go to sleep more often then

ParkourDevil
11-24-2014, 01:59 AM

I do. I sleep 9 hours (thats normal time person should sleep) and i could not sleep tonight.

raqk
IM NOT LIEING!

I temporarily lost my hearing after hopping on an airplane, unknowingly having a ear infection... It sucked! Now I am permanently scared with tinnitus D:
Losing one of your senses sucks, hope nothing too bad is going on with your eyes.

Mark Chong

Lelelelelelelelelellelelelelelel, later permanent blind

ParkourDevil
11-24-2014, 02:03 AM
Lelelelelelelelelellelelelelelel, later permanent blind

I was really scared. You shouldn't make fun of it.

- - - Updated - - -

I temporarily lost my hearing after hopping on an airplane, unknowingly having a ear infection... It sucked! Now I am permanently scared with tinnitus D:
Losing one of your senses sucks, hope nothing too bad is going on with your eyes.

I hope that wont happen to me, my heart beat like crazy!

Mrs.TommoSwag
11-24-2014, 02:16 AM
IM NOT LIEING!

Atleast it was 3 minutes!

atwistoffate
11-24-2014, 02:23 AM
IM NOT LIEING!

Go.. to the Doctor!!!!!!!!! I would be scared to death

craft3d
11-24-2014, 03:19 AM
I was really scared. You shouldn't make fun of it.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope that wont happen to me, my heart beat like crazy!

Try not to have a heart attack. plz

ParkourDevil
11-24-2014, 05:44 AM
Go.. to the Doctor!!!!!!!!! I would be scared to death

I went about 10 mins ago. It was nothing serious doctor said himself, but i have to keep in mind that i can't use any glowing devices in the dark (like Computers).