PDA

View Full Version : My life isn't fair.

BudderMeow
11-25-2014, 03:10 AM
Some of you know that my tablet wasn't working properly so I had to use another device, mainly my brother's Ipad.
My brother was hogging it from me for about 5 hours in a row until I heard from my mom that I can play for 15 minutes after his 15 minutes is done.
That means I was sitting here doing nothing for 5 hours only waiting to use it for 15 minutes.

CoryT
11-25-2014, 03:17 AM
Some of you know that my tablet wasn't working properly so I had to use another device, mainly my brother's Ipad.
My brother was hogging it from me for about 5 hours in a row until I heard from my mom that I can play for 15 minutes after his 15 minutes is done.
That means I was sitting here doing nothing for 5 hours only waiting to use it for 15 minutes.

That is so unfair...

my brother hogged the comupter for the whole day and I couldnt get my homework done
So I got a c+ because I cited the wrong information

Megazork
11-25-2014, 03:17 AM
That is so unfair...

my brother hogged the comupter for the whole day and I couldnt get my homework done
So I got a c+ because I cited the wrong information

Life isn't fair, I got an A instead of an A+ because I missed one question *flips table*

Drearys
11-25-2014, 03:56 AM
Life isn't fair, my cat bit the end of my tablet charger.... I can't find ANY Other ones that look like it :whistling:

TheDarkWolf
11-25-2014, 03:58 AM
Life isn't fair, I got an A instead of an A+ because I missed one question *flips table*

You wanna talk about table-flippingly unfair? I got a B+(instead of an A+) in 7th grade for using cursive on an essay. My first mark below A in my entire life.

Mahmoud
11-25-2014, 03:58 AM
Lol! You call this unfair.
My brother always try to punch me or annoy me for no reason and try to frame me in the family just because I get all the attention. And when I tell my mom or dad they do nothing...

BudderMeow
11-25-2014, 04:04 AM
Lol! You call this unfair.
My brother always try to punch me or annoy me for no reason and try to frame me in the family just because I get all the attention. And when I tell my mom or dad they do nothing...

Just tell your brother to earn some attention for himself and tell your parents that they don't care about you getting punched in the face.

- - - Updated - - -

You wanna talk about table-flippingly unfair? I got a B+(instead of an A+) in 7th grade for using cursive on an essay. My first mark below A in my entire life.

But teachers always wanted you to learn cursive and now they gave you a low grade just for using it!?!?

TheDarkWolf
11-25-2014, 04:08 AM
Just tell your brother to earn some attention for himself and tell your parents that they don't care about you getting punched in the face.

- - - Updated - - -

But teachers always wanted you to learn cursive and now they gave you a low grade just for using it!?!?

Hey, ask Mr.-----, not me.

Although I suspect that he just wants a reason to punish me... I quote, "Did I tell you to use cursive? NO. School isn't a place for complaining." Or something along the lines of that, I don't remember every single thing people say to me.

Sheth
11-25-2014, 04:34 AM
You REALLY want to know what's unfair? Having 3 excelled classes on one day and 1 on the other. The homework on a good day will take an average person a little before midnight to complete. Good bye sleep and free time.

But you have my condolences Budder, siblings really do suck sometimes.

Splushie
11-25-2014, 04:58 AM
getting whipped by your parents is unfair
ahaahahahah i deserved it

50ice
11-25-2014, 05:07 AM
Finding crates and trash weps in tf2 for 5 months isnt fair.

BudderMeow
11-25-2014, 06:11 AM
getting whipped by your parents is unfair
ahaahahahah i deserved it

But if you deserve it then it is fair .-.

End Gaming
11-25-2014, 06:21 AM

*Sigh*

Everyone should know that life is unfair, right?

Almost everyday I will get bullied by my sister and she always make me get scolded and say that I am in the wrong when she is so please stop complaining that life is unfair.

BudderMeow
11-25-2014, 06:30 AM
*Sigh*

Everyone should know that life is unfair, right?

Almost everyday I will get bullied by my sister and she always make me get scolded and say that I am in the wrong when she is so please stop complaining that life is unfair.

I wasn't complaining. I was just saying.

_Lennart_
11-25-2014, 06:33 AM
Kk

Good2kno bout all of you

Megazork, that has happened in ALL my tests

And, do you KNOW how hard it is to get a swedish A?

They dont just give the grade, they give 3-5 rows or squares, 4 in each

If i get all on a, then One b, i get c

I actully got to be PERFECT to get a

You should be happy you dont have this way

Jeffrey
11-25-2014, 06:39 AM
Life isnt fair at all.

King902
11-25-2014, 06:56 AM
Life is so fair! Putting a year's worth of work on an assignment and just getting an A.

InstaRabbit
11-25-2014, 07:06 AM

its either never fair to you, or never fair to other people.

Applez
11-25-2014, 04:34 PM
Life isnt fair at all.

Yup, you can't expect the world to be a flat highway! It's got them darn bumps!

Boomer
11-25-2014, 06:11 PM

Oh my god...you're kidding?

BudderMeow
11-25-2014, 07:42 PM
Now he changed his password to his Ipad and now I can't use it -_-

atwistoffate
11-25-2014, 09:28 PM

You don't have a pc or a laptop? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Areodax
11-25-2014, 09:32 PM

Take his iPad, and break it with your knee. Seriously. I would do that in a rage.

Or you can tattle to your mom or your dad. It works, I guess...

lolgal96
11-25-2014, 09:35 PM
My uncle absolutely DESPISES his "children" (they aren't his), except when I'm around. EVERYTHING bad they do is apparently MY fault just because I'm older and "influential". I hate going over there since my uncle shouts a lot, and when I get upset he tells me to "man up" NEWSFLASH, IDIOT! SCREAMING ISN'T A NORMAL THING IN MY HOUSEHOLD! JUST BECAUSE IT IS IN YOURS DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO GET USED TO IT! I DON'T EVEN LIKE YOU!

HerobrineFan
11-25-2014, 09:36 PM
You know what's unfair?

There's some contest where you can Win 100$ by drawing a Keep Christ in Christmas thing.And I make the best DRAWING..And I win badge

BudderMeow
11-25-2014, 10:18 PM
You don't have a pc or a laptop? :cry::cry::cry::cry:

No. But I sometimes use my mom's computer.

- - - Updated - - -

Take his iPad, and break it with your knee. Seriously. I would do that in a rage.

Or you can tattle to your mom or your dad. It works, I guess...

I already told my mom and sister and I can't tell my dad because he moved to another city.
And I don't want to break it or we'll just argue over the computer ._.
But I did hid it somewhere he might not look.

BudderMeow
11-25-2014, 11:04 PM
Now my mom says if he doesn't share his Ipad with me she's going to take it away from BOTH of us just because it belongs to him -_-

WindyLink560
11-26-2014, 12:16 AM
Well, not to start an argument (for realz), but it was HIS iPad :whistling::whistling::whistling::sweatdrop::whist ling:

trollhi
11-26-2014, 12:18 AM

Bro i got bammed for an infraction..

R.I.P PLayerDe