View Full Version : Rate my homework!

CoryT
11-25-2014, 05:37 PM
Cory (LAST NAME NOT IMPORTANT)
Ms.Stein/ Mrs.Griffie
LOL
CSE

The New Lands

Day 1,093 in my journal. “Ever since the new Governor took over half of New North and New South America, we have been sailing the seas in search of new lands. Almost 3 years ago we left all our belongings and valuables behind in order to search for Equality and freedom from our prison lives. Only now, we live our lives on the sea and search for something we only dreamt of seeing. I wonder how my friends are doing. I told them I was gonna write them if I found land. ~sincerely Link~”

“Link, come outside NOW!, I think we spotted Land!” Bellowed the captain.
“Ok Capt’n! ”, Link ran out his cabin onto the deck.
“What is it captain?...Where’s the Land?”Link said.
“There land be over there!”*points southwest*

“I believe we have reached the mid sector quadrant, captain...Those natives don't take too kindly to stowaways Captain”, said Binnie reassuringly.
Link used his worn out binoculars to see the island. He saw a little village with livestock and at least three farms. This wasn’t the mid-sector quadrant. This was Shore of Gala. Link ran to the bow to get his sword and equipment. He was ready to explore this newly found land.
“This isn't the mid sector quadrant Binnie! This is the Isles of Gala”
“So…were back home?” Link said annoyed
“Hey captain...if you were navigating, why didnt you tell us we were going back?” Charles asked.
“The Governor will catch us” Link said.

Link was annoyed because if the Governor saw them, they would be punished and be fed to the dogs. Link was glad to be back home after 3 years but he didn’t feel safe here. Link ran and grabbed his map of the New North America. He ran and ran until he and the rest of the crew stopped at the grassline of the shore.

“So crew… remember anything about this place?” said the annoyed Captain
Everyone shook their head in agreement.
“This be the Shores of Gala… about 7 miles from our hometown”
“You mean Kilda City? That place is swarmed with guards and watchdogs. It’s like attempting suicide!” Binnie cried.
“Hmm… hey, I know this is a bold attempt...but we can overthrow the Governor.”Said Link.
“Link does have a point” Charles said.
“Ok we need to make a plan” said the captain.
The crew made a plan. At sundown the crew will walk to Kilda city gates. Charles will use his ninja stealth to climb the southern watchtower and take out both guards. Link and the Captain will take out the group of guards, and the rest will advance and take out any guards in the way. Kilda city guards do not carry firearms or explosives, so it will be easy to take them all out with swordplay. Once all the guards are taken out in the central area, we will move on to the governor's garden.
“The Governor's garden?” Link said.
“Yes. although it may seem like an ordinary garden with a large koi pond, it’s a secret entrance to the governor's secret base”. The captain resumed explaining the plan.

“Once we enter the garden, we must swim below the waters in the koi pond and swim through the cavern. From there, Link will have to crawl through the narrow crevices and pull the lever to unlock the main security door. Once inside his base, We will have to disable all alarms and electricity. Then we will climb the air ducts into the governor's office and terminate him!”
“Sounds like a decent plan.” the crew said.

At sundown, the crew advanced forward to Kilda gates. Charles took out the four watch guards and unlocked the gates. Link and the captain ran twards the group of guards and took most of them out. Binnie ran to Link to help him out. About an hour later Link, the captain, Binnie, Charles and the rest of the crew went to the Garden. The garden was heavily guarded, so They had to sneak through the hedges and trees. After they swam through the caverns, they reached into the governor's room.The Governor's room was empty and surprisingly clean. It was dead silence. For a solid five minutes nobody said a word.
“So what now? The Governor isn’t here! WHY ISN'T THE GOVERNOR HERE!”, Link yelled.
“Calm down Link.It’s ok, we are just in a setback”
*Footsteps approached followed by a conversation*
“Shh...Do you hear that?”,said the Captain quietly.
Worried, the 4 rebels hid inside the closet.

“Governor, the south wall has been breached and all security cameras have been shut off. I believe we have a spy. Soon I believe that spy will come and try to dispose of you. I’m very worried about you.”The butler said hesitantly.

“Don’t worry about it Olin, I sent a vast amount of guards on duty to search around the building. I’m sure we will find the perpetrator in no time.”said the Governor.

“Now is the time to strike. Link, get your sword ready.”said the Captain.
Link checks his scabbard for his sword.
“I don’t have it Captain!” Exclaimed Link.

“My my...what lovely sword do we have here...there’s a name written on the hilt. Link? Why would Link’s sword be here?” said the governor as she held Link’s sword.
Link soon fell out the closet and began running up to the governor.He threw punches trying to knock out his sword out of her hand but it was useless. Twenty guards soon came in and fought the captain and his crew.
“Were out numbered!”. The captain said.
The Governor punched Link and threw him against the wall. Injured, Link grabbed a clay pot and threw it at the governor’s head. The governor was knocked out cold and Link grabbed his sword and helped the captain and the crew. Guard after guard, they all went down. The captain tied up the governor. A few hours went by until the Governor woke up on the Captain’s ship.All the guards were tied up too. The captain sailed 10 miles from the coast.

“Just take me out now!” The governor said.
“Nah, I have a more decent punishment. Killing you will make me more like a wretched beast just like you.” said the smug Captain.

After the sun rose, The captain had left the ship, leaving the Governor and her followers to uncharted seas. The captain took over the duty of the New North America governor and his crew became the law enforcers of the country. Link was back at home with his friends and family and was given a job as a knight to protect towns and cities of New North America from intruders, pirates and terrorists. New North America was at peace again.

Boomer
11-25-2014, 06:05 PM
Its epic. One thing though: when the governor picked up the sword, you said "she." I thought it was a he?

CoryT
11-25-2014, 06:42 PM
Its epic. One thing though: when the governor picked up the sword, you said "she." I thought it was a he?

LOL Plot twist?

CoryT
11-25-2014, 11:12 PM
Lol please rate it

I have to turn this in in like 28 hours

BLYoshi
11-25-2014, 11:13 PM
Tl;dr.

Looks interesting though.

WindyLink560
11-26-2014, 12:15 AM
LOL Plot twist?

Hahaharaha... pl0t twifst, big man is reaolly a gurl! Hahahaha veroy faunny!!!

Phanton
11-26-2014, 08:29 AM
Lol please rate it

I have to turn this in in like 28 hours

10/10 -iGN

CoryT
11-26-2014, 12:20 PM
18 hours... is all the spelling correct?:(:confused:

Boomer
11-26-2014, 03:17 PM
Cory (LAST NAME NOT IMPORTANT)
Ms.Stein/ Mrs.Griffie
LOL
CSE

The New Lands

Day 1,093 in my journal. “Ever since the new Governor took over half of New North and New South America, we have been sailing the seas in search of new lands. Almost 3 years ago we left all our belongings and valuables behind in order to search for Equality and (should the F on freedom be capitalized?) freedom from our prison lives. Only now, we live our lives on the sea and search for something we only dreamt of seeing. I wonder how my friends are doing. I told them I was gonna write them if I found land. ~sincerely Link~”

“Link, come outside NOW!, I think we spotted Land!” bellowed the captain.
“Ok Capt’n!.” Link ran out his cabin onto the deck.
“What is it captain?...Where’s the Land?”Link said.
“There land be over there!” *points southwest*

“I believe we have reached the mid sector quadrant, captain...Those natives don't take too kindly to stowaways Captain”, said Binnie reassuringly.
Link used his worn out binoculars to see the island. He saw a little village with livestock and at least three farms. This wasn’t the mid-sector quadrant. This was Shore of Gala. Link ran to the bow to get his sword and equipment. He was ready to explore this newly found land.
“This isn't the mid sector quadrant Binnie! This is the Isles of Gala.”
“So…were back home?” Link said annoyed
“Hey captain...if you were navigating, why didn't you tell us we were going back?” Charles asked.
“The Governor will catch us,” Link said.

Link was annoyed because if the Governor saw them, they would be punished and be fed to the dogs. Link was glad to be back home after 3 years but he didn’t feel safe here. Link ran and grabbed his map of the New North America. He ran and ran until he and the rest of the crew stopped at the grassline of the shore.

“So crew…remember anything about this place?” said the annoyed Captain
Everyone shook their heads.
“This be the Shores of Gala… about 7 miles from our hometown.”
“You mean Kilda City? That place is swarmed with guards and watchdogs. It’s like attempting suicide!” Binnie cried.
“Hmm…hey, I know this is a bold attempt...but we can overthrow the Governor,” said Link.
“Link does have a point,” Charles said.
“Okay, we need to make a plan,” said the captain.
The crew made a plan. At sundown the crew will walk to Kilda's city gates. Charles would use his ninja stealth to climb the southern watchtower and take out both guards. Link and the Captain would take out the group of guards, and the rest would advance and take out any guards in the way. Kilda city guards do not carry firearms or explosives, so it would be easy to take them all out with swordplay. Once all the guards are taken out in the central area, they would move on to the governor's garden.
“The Governor's garden?” Link queried.
“Yes. Although it may seem like an ordinary garden with a large koi pond, it’s a secret entrance to the governor's secret base.” The captain resumed, explaining the plan.

“Once we enter the garden, we must swim below the waters in the koi pond and swim through the cavern. From there, Link will have to crawl through the narrow crevices and pull the lever to unlock the main security door. Once inside his base, We will have to disable all alarms and electricity. Then we will climb the air ducts into the governor's office and terminate him!”
“Sounds like a decent plan,” the crew said.

At sundown, the crew advanced forward to Kilda gates. Charles took out the four watch guards and unlocked the gates. Link and the captain ran twards the group of guards and took most of them out. Binnie ran to Link to help him out. About an hour later Link, the captain, Binnie, Charles and the rest of the crew went to the Garden. The garden was heavily guarded, so They had to sneak through the hedges and trees. After they swam through the caverns, they reached into the governor's room.The Governor's room was empty and surprisingly clean. It was dead silence. For a solid five minutes nobody said a word.
“So what now? The Governor isn’t here! WHY ISN'T THE GOVERNOR HERE!?” Link yelled.
“Calm down Link. It’s ok, we are just in a setback.”
Suddenly, they heard footsteps, followed by a conversation.
“Shh...Do you hear that?” said the Captain quietly.
Worried, the 4 rebels hid inside the closet.

“Governor, the south wall has been breached and all security cameras have been shut off. I believe we have a spy. Soon I believe that spy will come and try to dispose of you. I’m very worried about you,” the butler said hesitantly.

“Don’t worry about it Olin, I sent a vast amount of guards on duty to search around the building. I’m sure we will find the perpetrator in no time,” said the Governor.

“Now is the time to strike. Link, get your sword ready.”said the Captain.
Link checked his scabbard for his sword.
“I don’t have it Captain!” exclaimed Link.

“My my...what lovely sword do we have here...there’s a name written on the hilt. Link? Why would Link’s sword be here?” said the governor as he held Link’s sword.
Link soon fell out the closet and ran up to the Governor. He threw punches trying to knock out his sword out of her hand but it was useless. Twenty guards soon came in and fought the captain and his crew.
“Were out numbered!”. The captain said.
The Governor punched Link and threw him against the wall. Injured, Link grabbed a clay pot and threw it at the governor’s head. The Governor was knocked out cold, and Link grabbed his sword and helped the captain and the crew. Guard after guard went down. The captain tied up the governor. A few hours went by until the Governor woke up on the Captain’s ship.All the guards were tied up too. The captain sailed 10 miles from the coast.

“Just take me out now!” The Governor said.
“Nah, I have a more decent punishment. Killing you will make me more like the wretched beast you are,” said the smug Captain.

After the sun rose, The captain left the ship, leaving the Governor and her followers to uncharted seas. The captain took over the duty of the New North America governor and his crew became the law enforcers of the country. Link was back at home with his friends and family and was given a job as a knight to protect towns and cities of New North America from intruders, pirates and terrorists. New North America was at peace again.

Okay, made edits. Most are in bold. Good luck!

Areodax
11-26-2014, 10:00 PM
7.8/10- IGN

Too much water. :rolleyes:

CoryT
11-26-2014, 10:18 PM
7.8/10- IGN

*dumps a gallon of hot steaming boiling water on Areodax*

Lol btw I turned it in already

I got 34/35 :o

syrup
11-26-2014, 11:11 PM
Is this like creative literature class or what.

PURPLE585
11-26-2014, 11:18 PM
*dumps a gallon of hot steaming boiling water on Areodax*

Lol btw I turned it in already

I got 34/35 :o

"8.8/10 ~Chickens"

CoryT
11-26-2014, 11:37 PM
Is this like creative literature class or what.

No we had to create a dystopian themed story

so I used some characters from other games and shows...

lolgal96
11-27-2014, 12:44 AM
7.8/10 too much water
nahhh jk, looks good! :)

- - - Updated - - -

7.8/10- IGN

YOU STOLE MY JOKE
OR DID I STEAL YOURS
I DIDNT SEE YOURS RAHHHHHHH