PDA

View Full Version : omg TRUE STORY omg

Harnm
11-25-2014, 09:42 PM
So today I was coming off the bus and noticed I was missing my gym bag. (Had my gym cloths in them)
I looked around the bus for like 2 minutes. My bus driver was yelling and was threatening me that he was going to skip my stop and drop me off at school. (He's a jerk to begin with. No one likes that idiot)
Then I was just gonna leave it thinking of my $180 Nike Hyperdunks when I saw my bag at the front of the bus.
I thanked my jerk bus driver and started walking home.
Then a van drove by from the company Paradise. (I live in central New Jersey)
They shot a gun and started cursing at me for holding traffic.
Thank god that gun didn't hit me.
I went home and told my dad but he said "we don't need to complain to the police. we're not that type of people. (snitches)."
I'm shaking.
I'm shaking of anger.

muntasir
11-25-2014, 09:49 PM
i love those nikie hyper dunk they are awesome lewl

BudderMeow
11-25-2014, 10:20 PM
So today I was coming off the bus and noticed I was missing my gym bag. (Had my gym cloths in them)
I looked around the bus for like 2 minutes. My bus driver was yelling and was threatening me that he was going to skip my stop and drop me off at school. (He's a jerk to begin with. No one likes that idiot)
Then I was just gonna leave it thinking of my $180 Nike Hyperdunks when I saw my bag at the front of the bus.
I thanked my jerk bus driver and started walking home.
Then a van drove by from the company Paradise. (I live in central New Jersey)
They shot a gun and started cursing at me for holding traffic.
Thank god that gun didn't hit me.
I went home and told my dad but he said "we don't need to complain to the police. we're not that type of people. (snitches)."
I'm shaking.
I'm shaking of anger.

So basically, your dad doesn't care if you almost got shot by a gun just for accidentally holding a traffic.

Harnm
11-25-2014, 10:28 PM
So basically, your dad doesn't care if you almost got shot by a gun just for accidentally holding a traffic.

He says we have manners and who gives a """" about them.

WindyLink560
11-26-2014, 12:33 AM

Ask him if he wanted to be almost shot.

By God, if he says yes, even as a joke, punch him. IN THE FACE!

Coinman32
11-26-2014, 01:43 AM
If you know the liscense plate, call the cops yourself. If theres some crazy dude in a van with a gun, thats probably something the police should know.

Applez
11-26-2014, 01:43 AM

Manners? The guy that doesn't have manners is the dude about to shoot you! Your dad is a flippin' idiot (sorry if yoy take this wrong way) for not doing :poop: about you almost being shot

roknad
11-26-2014, 06:48 AM
1v1 your dad on imessage winner gets to decide.

Boomer
11-26-2014, 03:20 PM
Your dad has an IQ of a rock. Actually, come to think of it, a rock is more intelligent. Call the cops anyway, because those idiots are going to kill someone.

Ilikecats
11-26-2014, 03:43 PM
lets just say this world is messed up to day. for me this happend all most a year ago our cars in the town got robbed from peoples valuables and important mecdian and other documents were stolen. then 4 weeks after that happend a friend of my family got there house robbed lucky for them only there money got stolen. then it happend again and again to random people then some one called the cops and they got the person.