PDA

View Full Version : The Joke Thread

Flame_Rex
04-27-2013, 06:13 PM
Make the best joke you can! I want everyone to be in tears of laughter!

CoolDrew
04-27-2013, 06:17 PM
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because it wanted to get to the other side

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA no.

l0l
04-27-2013, 06:24 PM
Hey, Apple!!!

Weedy
04-27-2013, 06:26 PM
You're Mom Is So Ugly Even Hello Kitty Said "GOODBYE"

(This Is A Joke Not Meant To Be Taken Seriously)

juniorful1000
04-27-2013, 06:28 PM
Yo mama is so fat that when she jumped on top of a rainbow, skittles fell down

juniorful1000
04-27-2013, 06:28 PM
Why were the apple and orange all alone?
Because of the banana split

juniorful1000
04-27-2013, 06:29 PM
Why did the orange need surgery?
Because he wasn't peeling well

juniorful1000
04-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Yo mama is so fat that when Jesus said "let there be light" he had to tell your mom to move out of the way first.

juniorful1000
04-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Yo mama is so dumb that when a robber stole her TV she yelled "hey you forgot your remote"

juniorful1000
04-27-2013, 06:35 PM
What came first the chicken or the egg?

The egg because other mammals laid eggs way before the chicken was born

CoolDrew
04-27-2013, 06:37 PM
@juniorfull1000 - If you want to add more jokes, simply edit your post. Posting 6 posts in a row is considered as spam. :excl:

juniorful1000
04-27-2013, 06:46 PM
@juniorfull1000 - If you want to add more jokes, simply edit your post. Posting 6 posts in a row is considered as spam. :excl:

Oh sorry I didn't know that. =3
But on a completely different topic, were any of them funny?

CoolDrew
04-27-2013, 06:55 PM
@juinorful1000 - Yeah, they were. (:

I mostly like ' Yo Mama ' jokes, hah. :sweatdrop:

NinjaPRO
04-27-2013, 08:25 PM
Yo mamas so fat, when she accidently sat on the iPod, she made the iPad!!! OHHHHHH!!!! :crazy:

I-Am-Legend
04-27-2013, 08:36 PM
What kind of jokes? Any kind?

kpopluv
04-27-2013, 08:57 PM
Yo mama is so fat when she fell down the stairs i wasnt laughing but the floor was cracking up!

Your mama is so fat when she stepped on the scale Buzz Lightgear came out and said " TO INFINITY! AND BBEEYYOONNDDD!!!"

Ludo
04-27-2013, 09:00 PM
Yo mama so fat she has an increased risk of cardiovascular disease.
~ Ludo

juniorful1000
04-27-2013, 09:00 PM
Ok here is the funniest joke ever
Yo mama is so fat that she is fat

kpopluv
04-27-2013, 09:01 PM
My friend made this joke*

So a yo mama joke here like*- Yo mama so stupid she died of hunger when she got locked in a grocery store!
Jokes on you, i got two dads!
LOL

Weedy
04-27-2013, 09:29 PM
yo mama is so stupid she got ran over by a parked car

yo mom so ugly she looks like the guy of the movie "radio"

NinjaPRO
04-27-2013, 09:32 PM
Yo mamas so ugly, neither Jacob nor Edward wanted her on their team. oOh...

Popokpoke
04-27-2013, 11:54 PM
what happened when the growtopian touched lava using his head??

he got the fire hair!(clothes)

MarkA
04-28-2013, 01:59 AM
Your mom is so ugly, that even Bob the Builder said "I can't fix that"!

XD3FORM3DMAGMAX
04-28-2013, 08:43 PM
Yo mamas so fat, when she accidently sat on the iPod, she made the iPad!!! OHHHHHH!!!! :crazy:

That's the best Yo Mama joke I have ever heard! :D

kpopluv
04-28-2013, 10:02 PM
yo mama so fat that we TRIED to make a new measurement for her

I-Am-Legend
04-29-2013, 12:04 AM
Yo mama so fat when she ordered buffalo wings, buffaloes went extinct

Next is little test that will test your thinking skills. If you looked at the answers already, well, you failed already. Please post what score you get and PLEASE be honest!

How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator?

Wrong Answer.

Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend.... except one. Which animal does not attend?

The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there. This tests your memory.

Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.

4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?

You jump into the river and swim across. Have you not been listening? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

Austin Dishaw
04-29-2013, 01:51 AM
yo mama is so stupid she got ran over by a parked car

yo mom so ugly she looks like the guy of the movie "radio"

YO MAMA SO STUPID SHE CLIMBED OVER A GLASS WALL TO SEE WHAT WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE OHHHHHHHHHHHOHHHHHHHHHHH

FROLiC
04-29-2013, 03:57 AM

Next is little test that will test your thinking skills. If you looked at the answers already, well, you failed already. Please post what score you get and PLEASE be honest!

Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator?

Wrong Answer.

Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend.... except one. Which animal does not attend?

The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there. This tests your memory.

Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.

4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?

You jump into the river and swim across. Have you not been listening? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

That was very Interesting i answered all 4 wrong.

Also Yo mama so fat that when she jumped, she got stuck in the air! xD

CrimsonWolf
04-29-2013, 04:48 AM
THIS

Yo mama is so ugly that that your father takes her to work with him so that he doesn't have to kiss her goodbye.

l0l
04-29-2013, 12:23 PM

Wrong Answer.

All 3, 4th was wrong:)

l0l
04-29-2013, 12:26 PM
One drunk man talking to another drunk man:
1st drunk man: Will u b 3rd?
3rd drunk man: K..
1: K, lets go find the 2nd one...

TheDoctor
05-06-2013, 04:10 AM
I heard this from my older sister in ace hardware!

Guy1: Man, It smells like updog in here

Guy2: What's updog?

Guy1: I don't know dog what's up with you?!?

this joke might take you some time to process!

FROLiC
05-06-2013, 04:12 AM
I heard this from my older sister in ace hardware!

Guy1: Man, It smells like updog in here

Guy2: What's updog?

Guy1: I don't know dog what's up with you?!?

this joke might take you some time to process!

I've used that joke before but I say "UpSexy" lol

TheDoctor
05-07-2013, 03:24 AM
I've used that joke before but I say "UpSexy" lol

Yeah I know that upsexy version but I prefer the updog more

Popokpoke
05-07-2013, 11:17 AM
yo mama is so fat that when she went out in space she destroyed the universe (crashing the planets)

Cruz Giselbert
05-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Cruz Giselbert updated his status:i Took Drugs The Other Day And I Felt Nothing Till today:'(

NOT A JOKE