PDA

View Full Version : Would this violate RTsoft forum rules?

DeathAngelz
11-27-2014, 09:24 AM
If I uploaded an avatar with the middle finger being exploited would that violate the rules for RTsoft forums? I really don't wanna get in trouble, so I wanted to check in advance before uploading the photo.

Berenice
11-27-2014, 09:26 AM
If I uploaded an avatar with the middle finger being exploited would that violate the rules for RTsoft forums? I really don't wanna get in trouble, so I wanted to check in advance before uploading the photo.

I wouldn't be wanting to see that, I'm sure you will get in trouble

Amethy
11-27-2014, 09:26 AM

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. -Rtsoft Rules

Its technically threatening and since swearing isn't even allowed here, I suggest you not to post it.

DeathAngelz
11-27-2014, 09:37 AM
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. -Rtsoft Rules

Its technically threatening and since swearing isn't even allowed here, I suggest you not to post it.
Alright, even though how cool it looked guess not. Note: I was going to update it as my avatar, not post but I'm pretty sure they have the same meaning.