PDA

View Full Version : Anti 10 chars

roknad
11-27-2014, 11:35 PM
10 chars is dumb omg i am tired of typing 10 chars in white when my message is too short anyone join in the rebellion against 10 chars tugathr wi shell defit zeth!!!1

amebapiz
11-28-2014, 12:24 PM
just type any letter or number instead of 10 chars then color it cause typing something in short iz coohhhhl noooo

Dark_Heat
11-28-2014, 12:29 PM
Or join the team that aims to rule all the forums.
We aim for long posts.
Long threads.

EVERYTHING THATS LON-wait no.. that sounds disturbing.
Loong live the 10 characters!
---------------

On topic, good sir, the ten characters rule was put in to stop spammers, and excessively fast post count increasing. Imagine posting yes or not in every thread that asks a question. And on top of that, we'll get people who spam random letters EVERYWHERE. Of course the forums has methods of banning spammers, but wouldn't people being discrete be bothering.

" Is comet clothes splicable yet? "

" No. "

" How then? "

" IDK. "

That'd be annoying, wouldn't it. And then there'd be 1K post counters left and right. The special moment when you get 1K pos- I'm drifing of DAMNIT!

Well yeah.

---------

LONG LIVE TEN CHARACTERS!

roknad
11-28-2014, 01:06 PM
Or join the team that aims to rule all the forums.
We aim for long posts.
Long threads.

EVERYTHING THATS LON-wait no.. that sounds disturbing.
Loong live the 10 characters!
---------------

On topic, good sir, the ten characters rule was put in to stop spammers, and excessively fast post count increasing. Imagine posting yes or not in every thread that asks a question. And on top of that, we'll get people who spam random letters EVERYWHERE. Of course the forums has methods of banning spammers, but wouldn't people being discrete be bothering.

" Is comet clothes splicable yet? "

" No. "

" How then? "

" IDK. "

That'd be annoying, wouldn't it. And then there'd be 1K post counters left and right. The special moment when you get 1K pos- I'm drifing of DAMNIT!

Well yeah.

---------

LONG LIVE TEN CHARACTERS!

Yeah, but tons of people are still typing 10 chars. People who dont will stay that way. But for the people who do it it will be more convenient for them if we add no 10 chars.

Gah this is sorta encouraging short posts but

its more convenient k

AND I WILL GET MORE SUPPORTERS THAN YOU

AHAHAHAH
MAUSHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

ok gtg

#antidarkheat

- - - Updated - - -

just type any letter or number instead of 10 chars then color it cause typing something in short iz coohhhhl noooo

Still we have to add on/colour it.

Boomer
11-28-2014, 02:38 PM
KILL ALL THE 10 CHARACTERS!