PDA

View Full Version : Bullying- Reasons not to Bully

Tohru
04-27-2013, 11:47 PM
The word bullying means being left out or being made fun of. There are many types of bullying, but bullying online is called "cyber-bullying".
Have you ever felt ashamed, worried, or scared? Well, the truth is, everyone has. I have, you have, and the rest of us have.
I was in guidance class when I first heard the word, "bullying". It was pretty boring, and now that I think of it, it wasn't boring. It was a material that people liked to do, depending on different reasons.
In computer class, I heard the word again. "A girl killed herself because of bullying," my technology teacher says. "A girl in school didn't like her, so the mother logged onto an account and began bullying her, humiliating her, and putting pressure on her in front of everyone on the school chat board. She was considered dead when they found her."
According to this story, the moral is to stand up to bullying, and not become a bully yourself! I hope you find this story very educating.

Tohru
04-28-2013, 12:06 AM
Cyber-bullying means to bully online. Nobody knows who is who, and things can get a little crazy with this issue. People can hurt themselves, feel sorry for themselves, or just don't wanna look online but you are tempted. See if you can team up with others to make bullying gone forever.

Tohru
04-28-2013, 12:17 AM
Here are a few ways to stand up to all types of bullying. Add any ideas you have to this list in reply to help other people too!
- Ignore them
-Walk away/leave
-Tell the victim if they want to be friends with you
-Say something about how you feel about bullying
-Just pull the victim away and try to talk to them about something else
-Speak up and defend
-Don't listen, and keep saying no. Hopefully, you will stall enough time before the bulky gives up and walks away.
-Don't fight, but offer the victim a helping hand.
-Create a Non-Bullying Club to oppose bullying.
-Create posters to hang around your town opposing bullying.
-Tell an adult if you see bullying.
-Don't be a bully! That is important, because if you become a bully, you might make others feel bad and humiliated. So do everything you can to stop bullies and stop others from becoming bullies! Or else it will take more people to stand up to this issue.

Tohru
04-28-2013, 12:22 AM
People are becoming bullies everyday, and the numbers increase to the fullest. We have to stop this on Growtopia and Real Life. That is why we need you to help!

If you respond and fill out the blanks, maybe you can help this cause!

Application (Questions Below)

Username-

Why do you oppose bullying?

What would you do if you were a bystander? (Bystander means someone standing by who is either supporting the bully, or opposing.)

Were you ever bullied before?

I will list people, and we will prepare questions to ask in time for your interview. Make sure you leave your Growtopia username where I can find you! I will message you when we have us ready!

Tohru
04-28-2013, 01:03 PM
Guys, being a member does not mean giving access to my world I am going to make. I will soon introduce the world to all the applicants when I get a world lock.
Another thing-I am going to ask you questions at the meeting other than the questions I have. This message will continue a bit later.

Tohru
04-28-2013, 01:11 PM
Growtopia may seem like a safe place where bullies don't come up or occur to often, but there are major issues that need to be taken care of, of course, by our team.
All applicants will get paid in a matter of time depending how long the period is and how many bullies they find in one week.
I don't have anymore news for the applicants, but make sure you keep on the lookout, and message me if you find one. I am always watching, watching at THETOPHOUSE.

Tohru
04-28-2013, 01:24 PM
Some people still ask for access when they come to my world, or ask me to trade even when I put signs up and tell them no. I always say read the signs, but nobody listens, which causes me to hear "trade" or "Can I have access?". Of course, the answer is no!
These things can cause problems between you and me, and we want everyone to get along, right? Well, I suggest some things that you shouldn't do.
-lie: that's a biggie. Lying because you want pay? Well, if I want to get the job done, then I will send you with someone else. And don't even think about teaming up and lying together, because my very trusted admin will keep track on who's doing what. I can even know that you are lying if I perform my secret plan. Of course, the plan is a secret to all of whom want pay!
-asking for access or trading: as I said above, I do not trade nor I give access. You know I will say no, and if you do, then that will result to an immediate ban and a loss of the payment coming up.

Some payments are the following:
-Crimson Wings (if you do a really good job. I have some growing, but I might not have extras!)
-Maybe a Stinky Bucket?
-My extra farming supplies:trust me, I am really good at farming.
I cannot think of anything else now, but please don't do the job for the payment, do it from your heart, because you can get bullied right now, and you will know what to do.

Tohru
04-28-2013, 01:27 PM
I would like to announce that some things are not always who they seem to be. If you have seen my post with Pewds and ImABrodie's post on him, then you might know what I mean.
So, if someone is really nice to you on the outside when other people are around, and are mean to people when no one is around, then you can see that he or she is a bully.
But try to find some ways to tell if they are really mean or not! Post or reply on this thread!

Tohru
04-28-2013, 01:42 PM
Bullies, have you ever been bullied? Well, you must know how your victims would feel about you. But look, I think you want to look better than the people who already look good by themselves, and yet, you want the attention of others.
World-wide, bullies are popping up on the map. I can't imagine how many people have blamed themselves because of them. But I was bullied too! And I felt this way so I pushed my friends away from me, but they still give me a helping hand.
So don't be a bully, and things will get better to the lives of all the victims around the world. You might be surprised of how things can change and you will earn more friends!
Please reply and make sure you visit my world THETOPHOUSE!

Tohru
04-28-2013, 01:47 PM
Feeling left out is actually a form of bullying. It excludes people from a game because that is what I think is called verbal-bullying.
Bullying can cause problems to all of us, so make sure you don't leave someone else, or you might turn into a bully yourself!

Tohru
04-28-2013, 03:41 PM
People are becoming bullies everyday, and the numbers increase to the fullest. We have to stop this on Growtopia and Real Life. That is why we need you to help!

If you respond and fill out the blanks, maybe you can help this cause!

Application (Questions Below)

Username-

Why do you oppose bullying?

What would you do if you were a bystander? (Bystander means someone standing by who is either supporting the bully, or opposing.)

Were you ever bullied before?

I will list people, and we will prepare questions to ask in time for your interview. Make sure you leave your Growtopia username where I can find you! I will message you when we have us ready!

We do need more people! Hurry now, because we need to spread the search for the world's most biggest game for bullies! Please reply now, I am very sad.
No one will help me oppose to bullying, but you must help us! If you do a really good job, I will give you access. And don't get upset if you don't get the job!

Tohru
04-28-2013, 03:42 PM
We do need more people! Hurry now, because we need to spread the search for the world's most biggest game for bullies! Please reply now, I am very sad.
No one will help me oppose to bullying, but you must help us! If you do a really good job, I will give you access. And don't get upset if you don't get the job!

Message me when you are ready to take the interview! If I am not online, then it is ok! We can do it on the forums!

Tohru
04-28-2013, 04:01 PM
We really do need more people, because as you can see, no one will help others to stand up to this situation.
I really hope people will help others to be brave and if not enough, to be comforting and warm. But we really need you! Because of this cause, I am making a world to help organize this cause. Then I will make my next public world as soon as I start farming, because farming is the key to gems!

Questions and Answers (frequently asked questions, I hope these will solve yours!)

Q: Do I get paid if I find a bully once a month?
A: Yes you do, but you will get less pay. All I want is not to lie and let people know who's a bully and who's not.

Q: What if I don't find a bully?
A: It's simple, you just won't get paid!

Q: What if I lie?
A: Your next payment will be called off and you will be either banned (if its really bad) or kicked. You will most definitely be removed from my access list.

Q: Will there be farming jobs?
A: Yes, we most definitely need mailboxes and bulletin boards to state the people. Some people can look for free, but there may be some with special opportunities.

Q: Are there any jobs available?
A: Yes, there are plentiful enough jobs. There are farming, hunting, and stand-by jobs. BTW, people need to answer what kind of job they want.

Q: What is the world going to be called?
A: I really don't know, but I am working on it. Lol, I need gems for the world lock, so it would be great if they had more gem-giveaways more often.

Q: What moved you to make this?
A: It's basically off-topic, mate, but there are things that hurt people and things that are not.

So basically, you know almost everything you need to know! Any other questions, ask me or message me on Growtopia, or visit my world at THETOPHOUSE. Thanks for reading!

kpopluv
04-28-2013, 10:04 PM
you do realize that u are the only one posting on here with a lot of post. this is kinda spam..

ripply
04-28-2013, 10:59 PM
So I wasn't looking at who posted what, but I thought people where having a conversation but then I read the last post... so tohru I understand what your trying to do and I wish you luck but this is a big task for one person. I'm here if you need help

Tohru
04-29-2013, 12:57 AM
So I wasn't looking at who posted what, but I thought people where having a conversation but then I read the last post... so tohru I understand what your trying to do and I wish you luck but this is a big task for one person. I'm here if you need help

Thanks very much, even though this seems like a spam, I am actually new here. I have made many posts, but I just want to be active and really get people going.

ripply
04-29-2013, 01:16 AM
you do realize that u are the only one posting on here with a lot of post. this is kinda spam..

I personally wouldnt consider this spam because he has put a lot of work into this. Atleast that's what I believe.