PDA

View Full Version : Destiny chat

WindyLink560
11-29-2014, 04:08 AM
Does anyone else play Destiny?

I have 3 characters, a Titan, a Warlock, and a Hunter. They are all level 30 except my Titan because I got some new exotic gloves.
My main guns are: Atheon's Epilogue, The Vision of Confluence, and the Gjallarhorn.

I have done the raid 80+ times with my friends. (I stay up til 6:00 most nights.) 15ish of them were the hard raid.

I use the Defender on my Titan, Sunsinger on my warlock, and the Bladedancer on my Hunter.

I am in the 1% of people when it comes to Play time, (you can check!) And I do the daily, weekly heroic, and weekly nightfall for all my characters every day.

I have full raid gear on my Titan and Hunter but my Warlock has an exotic helmet.

Post your destiny stats?

Lol for you people who do play, I mit make a raid guide here. It would be cool.

Magicalfishy
11-29-2014, 01:50 PM
What system do you play on? My warlock is 28, almost 29 and a half... Just have to max out that raid & iron banner gear.

Brys
11-29-2014, 02:22 PM
Does anyone else play Destiny?

I have 3 characters, a Titan, a Warlock, and a Hunter. They are all level 30 except my Titan because I got some new exotic gloves.
My main guns are: Atheon's Epilogue, The Vision of Confluence, and the Gjallarhorn.

I have done the raid 80+ times with my friends. (I stay up til 6:00 most nights.) 15ish of them were the hard raid.

I use the Defender on my Titan, Sunsinger on my warlock, and the Bladedancer on my Hunter.

I am in the 1% of people when it comes to Play time, (you can check!) And I do the daily, weekly heroic, and weekly nightfall for all my characters every day.

I have full raid gear on my Titan and Hunter but my Warlock has an exotic helmet.

Post your destiny stats?

Lol for you people who do play, I mit make a raid guide here. It would be cool.

I have Destiny Im a Warlock and I'm level 5. I'm such a noob because I keep forgeting to play it.

_Lennart_
11-29-2014, 02:41 PM
i dun haz ps4

;_;1

WindyLink560
11-29-2014, 07:34 PM
What system do you play on? My warlock is 28, almost 29 and a half... Just have to max out that raid & iron banner gear.

I use Xbox One. Is iron banner gear equivalent to Exotic and Raid gear?

Magicalfishy
11-30-2014, 02:44 AM
I use Xbox One. Is iron banner gear equivalent to Exotic and Raid gear?

Yes ma'am. I'm on PS4... Join the PlaystationNation! I need forumers to play with. :)

WindyLink560
11-30-2014, 11:29 AM
Yes ma'am. I'm on PS4... Join the PlaystationNation! I need forumers to play with. :)

I hate the PS4 being mentioned because it always reminds me of my cousins friend Billy (fake name for anonymous-ness) who always says "PS4 is better" whenever he sees anything that's not the PS4.

So sorry but I have no PS4 :(

Anulot
11-30-2014, 12:13 PM
Lvl 29 Hunter. I've best the raid numerous times on hatd and normal. I have all raid gear except the helmet tho. I have the X10 Timebreaker, Hard Raid Ship, VoC, Epilouge, Corrective Measureme, 40 chatter whites (not really but feels like it).

I also have the Thorn, Bad JuJu, Hard Light, Plan C, invective, Patience and Time, and Gjallahorn.

WindyLink560
11-30-2014, 08:57 PM
Lvl 29 Hunter. I've best the raid numerous times on hatd and normal. I have all raid gear except the helmet tho. I have the X10 Timebreaker, Hard Raid Ship, VoC, Epilouge, Corrective Measureme, 40 chatter whites (not really but feels like it).

I also have the Thorn, Bad JuJu, Hard Light, Plan C, invective, Patience and Time, and Gjallahorn.

The plan C is an awesome gun! I bought two from Xûr for my Titan and Warlock. And don't even get me started on that Gjallarhorn. If you have used it, then you already know what I think.

Anulot
12-01-2014, 11:36 AM
The plan C is an awesome gun! I bought two from Xûr for my Titan and Warlock. And don't even get me started on that Gjallarhorn. If you have used it, then you already know what I think.

Mines almost maxed. It's a monster.

Magicalfishy
12-01-2014, 04:29 PM
I bought my PS4 specifically FOR Destiny. I was going to get an xbox 360 or an xbox one but it lacks so many features and the "ultimate Destiny experience." I wish all players could connect to one Destiny server, my clan has 250+ members and we don't get to interact with all of them. :sweatdrop:

I've only got 4 exotics. Hard Light, Patience and Time, Plan C, and Invective. For those who play crucible, invective is a BEAST. I have 2/3 normal raid guns... I want Atheon's Epilogue so bad!

Anulot
12-01-2014, 05:32 PM
I bought my PS4 specifically FOR Destiny. I was going to get an xbox 360 or an xbox one but it lacks so many features and the "ultimate Destiny experience." I wish all players could connect to one Destiny server, my clan has 250+ members and we don't get to interact with all of them. :sweatdrop:

I've only got 4 exotics. Hard Light, Patience and Time, Plan C, and Invective. For those who play crucible, invective is a BEAST. I have 2/3 normal raid guns... I want Atheon's Epilogue so bad!

VoC is the best raid gun IMO (Besides corrective measure).

WindyLink560
12-01-2014, 09:47 PM
VoC is the best raid gun IMO (Besides corrective measure).

Oh yes +1 best gun. My Atheons Epilogue is completely maxed and it is the best gun I have. But I just can't give up that Vision of Confluence.

Anulot
12-02-2014, 03:48 AM
Oh yes +1 best gun. My Atheons Epilogue is completely maxed and it is the best gun I have. But I just can't give up that Vision of Confluence.

Exotic buffs today. My already amazing hard light is now a INCREDIBLE. Thorn dosen't suck now. I never really used it, but now it seems decent.

WindyLink560
12-03-2014, 03:36 AM
Exotic buffs today. My already amazing hard light is now a INCREDIBLE. Thorn dosen't suck now. I never really used it, but now it seems decent.

I was saving like 12 exotic guns (mostly the Red Death. had 3) just to dismantle for the new exotic shards.