PDA

View Full Version : Nightcore music

Elusive
11-29-2014, 07:02 AM
This is to all anime fans/viewers out there, i really want to share something to you guys, but first of all i want to explain what Nightcore is, some of you know what it is and some of you might not. I've been listening to a couple of songs like this for almost a month now. Nightcore music are songs that are played 1.25% faster in a higher pitched tone like how Alvin and the chipmunks sing their songs.

I found this nightcore song on youtube i really like. So i shared it to my friend and he asked me where the picture of the song is from. I didn't know but i recommended him an anime that related A LOT to the song and he watched the anime over thanksgiving break. He's never seen an anime ever before even if you tell him a million times over that anime is love and life. I could never convince this guy to do anything or even play Growtopia. Until now, i feel so proud of myself.

Anyways TLDR here's a song you WILL enjoy

http://youtu.be/cvaIgq5j2Q8

To me this is one of those songs that i had to listen to a couple of times to really like the song, so you might not like the song much at first until you get it through your head a couple of times.

And the anime you WILL love that relates to the song is called Gokukoku no Brynhildr

Elusive
11-29-2014, 08:09 AM
invincible bump

PannyFlan
11-29-2014, 08:12 AM
Yeah, I can simply choose any song and choose a editing program to make the song more high pitch and than perfect =w=.

Amethy
11-29-2014, 10:04 AM
Yeah, I can simply choose any song and choose a editing program to make the song more high pitch and than perfect =w=.

It has this weird feel to it.
I like some of it.

PannyFlan
11-29-2014, 04:47 PM
It has this weird feel to it.
I like some of it.

Yeah, like color of the rainbow, I listen the first time was Nightcore, I thought it was a girl singing it, and decide to check the orginal music.
When I checked it, it was a guy.
Music is pretty good though.

Nekokun
11-29-2014, 04:58 PM
I Like nightcore too but i also like edm XD

_Lennart_
11-29-2014, 05:11 PM
i has heard this song in a video before

i know that

i forgot which one

- - - Updated - - -

i just noticed

this song is based on me,

angels have wings and can fly, eh? so can planes

shotgun is a type of gun, like my cannons

she is talking bout war, and that she is in the war to protect the special someone, so am i, exept im doing it for a whole country

this. song. is. about. me

Elusive
12-01-2014, 05:04 AM

Aha yea, some nightcore songs are made just like that and some are even remade entirely new by a different singer and with different beats so that the background music sounds natural.

The reason i love songs like this so much is because i think the voices sound so much cuter. XD My heart beats 1.25% faster too listening to these music.

Elusive
12-01-2014, 08:43 AM
I just looked up the original song, this song is sang by a female singer, definitely. She repeated the Chorus a couple times to make the song longer.

Elusive
12-03-2014, 07:46 AM
This song is really cute, deserves a bump!! I want to share this with the world!

S-NiteFury(Striker1)
12-03-2014, 09:18 AM
No wonder the quote in your signature sounds so familiar XD.
The group who sang this was by The Cab. If i'm not wrong.