PDA

View Full Version : most demonic pokemon

grapezzzz19
11-29-2014, 02:39 PM
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vivillon_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

Vivillion is number 666 in the kalos pokdex O:

EDIT: nevermind about kalos pokedex /fp

Zfert
11-29-2014, 03:58 PM
Drowsee kidnaps children, Driffloon whisks away children to the spirt land, and Honedge steals souls

Areodax
11-29-2014, 04:07 PM
Drowsee kidnaps children, Driffloon whisks away children to the spirt land, and Honedge steals souls

Jellicent sinks ships.

Malamar is a combination of Hypnope, Victrinope and Tentacrulenope.

Nopenopenope.

grapezzzz19
12-10-2014, 12:37 AM

no

Drowzee eats dreams. Hypno captures children. Driffloon lifts up children and drops them, Kadabra/alakazam which are deformed children, Grimer is the "walking dead" and evolves something called "Muk" and when you spell it backwards is disgusting, Groudon can dry up the whole world, Kyogre can cause a hurricane forever, Sableye is a threat to growtopia because hes gonna eat all the gems, Paras/Parasect which are parasites and Parasect is not a pokemon, Cubone which is a really sad pokemon because his mother died and a theory is that he/she is the child of kangaskhan. Gengar, is a purple clefable and is also your shadow.

HerobrineFan
12-10-2014, 01:49 AM
Magikarp,Marigikarppp

http://www.pokedit.com/boards/ckfinder/userfiles/2/images/no__129___magikarp_by_pokemonfromhell-d3le888.png

BudderMeow
12-10-2014, 01:56 AM

Out of ALL the new evil ghost type Pokemon they thought of, they chose a butterfly to be #666 in the Pokedex ._.

TheRealThatGuy
12-10-2014, 01:56 AM
Dude it's 50% male and 50% female.

I had a scientific theory that all Pokemon are women unless they have a tail and they are a front butt.

This took me soooooo much time tothink about. (Well... actually it was 5 minutes...)

Chicken
12-10-2014, 02:00 AM
Screw dat

SHEDINJA IS THE MOST DEMONIC POKEMON

IT HAS THE WONDERGUARD ABILLITY WHICH MAKES IT ALMOST INVINCIBLE
AND THE INFO SAYS THAT IF YOU LOOK INTO THE BACK, IT WILL STEAL YOUR SOUL

BUT GUESS WHAT, IT FORCES YOU TO LOOK AT IT'S BACK SPRITE!

(SORRY FOR CAPS, I NEED TO CLEAN MY SCREEN)

BTW IT IS THE LEFTOVER SHELL OF NINCADA WHEN IT EVOLVES, SO ITS A BUG AND GHOST TYPE

grapezzzz19
12-10-2014, 02:19 AM
Screw dat

SHEDINJA IS THE MOST DEMONIC POKEMON

IT HAS THE WONDERGUARD ABILLITY WHICH MAKES IT ALMOST INVINCIBLE
AND THE INFO SAYS THAT IF YOU LOOK INTO THE BACK, IT WILL STEAL YOUR SOUL

BUT GUESS WHAT, IT FORCES YOU TO LOOK AT IT'S BACK SPRITE!

(SORRY FOR CAPS, I NEED TO CLEAN MY SCREEN)

BTW IT IS THE LEFTOVER SHELL OF NINCADA WHEN IT EVOLVES, SO ITS A BUG AND GHOST TYPE

eh hypno is more scarier

Chicken
12-10-2014, 03:16 AM
eh hypno is more scarier

1st generation. Beta mew pixel

SageDeoxys
12-10-2014, 05:42 AM
Haha! Do not make me laugh! It is clear that I am the most demonic of all of these creatures you humans call "Pokémon". I CREATED all of you. Creating a beast such as the human is the most demonic act one could ever make.

Reciful
12-10-2014, 12:46 PM

See the picture carefully, especially at the eyes. Do you see a triangle? A triangle+ eye= ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!!!1!!11!!:excl:

lolgal96
12-12-2014, 09:37 PM
coolest pokemon is suicune

get it

because its a water type

and water cools u off

Chicken
12-13-2014, 09:29 PM
Haha! Do not make me laugh! It is clear that I am the most demonic of all of these creatures you humans call "Pokémon". I CREATED all of you. Creating a beast such as the human is the most demonic act one could ever make.

didn't you come from an asteroid?